Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may well be right. I didn’t read it the same way you did but I reread it after reading your post. I think this is another reason why F4J shouldn’t have posted something so serious in a way that is open to interpretation.

Reactions: 24
A couple years ago, KFP had only supervised access to J & B, mainly the ‘supervisor’ being AFP. Then months ago, AFP & Mr PP were approached, asking if they would look after the kids. Suddenly we saw pictures of the kids with their grandparent. Then, even before they sold the Rustington house, they decided to up sticks & move with their motor home to stay on KFP’s drive. They could have stayed at Rustington home until completed the sale. That was odd in itself. Now, they’ve purchased the IOW property & Mr PP flitting backwards & forwards, why don’t they move over to IOW & as that house needs renovating, plug the camper van into electrics there, instead of at MM? I think she’s not allowed unsupervised access. But AFP & Mr PP can’t live on the drive forever. Eventually they’ll be moving to IOW. There has to be a reason that AFP & PP are still here. But who was the ‘supervisor’ when she was in Liverpool with the kids? Was it the sacked SW? Is this woman being investigated? It’s all getting weird. As for F4J, I don’t think we can speculate.. IF it’s something serious they are alluding to, we will surely hear. It’s in the public domain now, true or false, so can’t just be brushed under the carpet, I hope.🙏🏻. There’s clearly things brewing, I believe.
Just on the subject of DL, surely she cannot risk what little (if any) is left of her reputation by still working for KP. ? Especially after these accusations?

Reactions: 24
I said that too. Kieran wasn't arrested for the 'grooming' allegation she cooked up but all of the Red Tops still printed her allegations. Yes none of this is best for the kids but she had no problem labelling their father that to the whole of the UK.
Another prime example of why people in glass houses really shouldn’t throw stones 👀

Reactions: 20
I’m thinking this is the “child abuse scandal” that F4J mentioned before Xmas. They said the expose would follow. Surely they’ve then had enough time to run this past their legal team? Either way, what an absolute shitshow and the only ones I feel sad for are the kids, all of them. Serious repercussions for this, I think for EVERYONE involved
I think F4J are referring to the false allegations she made about KH when this all began. They are reporting her for making false allegations. I don’t think they are accusing her of the act. Could be totally wrong. Why now? Maybe because something has happened and now they can 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Because it says children, there’s 5 children of KFP who will now be subject to speculation around if the allegations relate to sibling incest or KFP being sexual abuse to one or all of them. I don’t like myself at all for almost immediately thinking I know which of her children this tweet likely relates to. PA and KH are now in an impossible situation to either issue denials or ignoring completely. That’s the trouble with this tweet, opinions will be formed because of it.
I really, really hope the statement from F4J is false or at least not what we think it is.

Reactions: 6
I think F4J are referring to the false allegations she made about KH when this all began. They are reporting her for making false allegations. I don’t think they are accusing her of the act. Could be totally wrong. Why now? Maybe because something has happened and now they can 🤷‍♀️
DC said it’s nothing to do with KH KK,nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It'll be interesting to see if the red tops do mention it as they were happy to do so with her allegations against KH but of course they knew he couldn't afford redress 😞Plus with Skank constantly banging on about her MH they tend to hold back and content themselves with sly digs

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She never made that particular allegation though. Kieran was arrested for stalking, gun possession and 'child neglect'. He was never arrested for the crime f4j stated.

Reactions: 14
No sign of her at today’s rehearsals
She‘s not with Chloe either, Chloe has said nothing about Skank staying with her on IG, and Chloe posts a lot on there, she would have mentioned it 😁 Chloe is on a day trip today as well, with her parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet it will piss her off even more that CW hasn't put any stories on instagram. Bet she's dying to find out who the girl is 🤣 honestly she's going to drive herself mental with wondering who he's with and where. As entertaining as it is when he winds her up with his trump pics, this is the best way to deal with KP,radio silence 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on, and I might be wrong here because I am tired!

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?
They way it's worded it can have 2 meanings. Absolute lowlife bastards to put that online. Like those poor kids have not been subjected to enough

Reactions: 17
Just on the subject of DL, surely she cannot risk what little (if any) is left of her reputation by still working for KP. ? Especially after these accusations?
Unless she still hasn't seen the light and thinks everyone is out to get KFP for no reason. She's probably still 'guiding' her somewhat.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She‘s not with Chloe either, Chloe has said nothing about Skank staying with her on IG, and Chloe posts a lot on there, she would have mentioned it 😁 Chloe is on a day trip today as well, with her parents.
Probably one of those polite invitations you make to that fun couple you meet on holiday "yes of course if you're ever in the area you must come and stay with us" Thinking that will never happen as miles away.... then they turn up with enough luggage for a month's stay 😂😅😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't it be something if she has already been arrested - hence the silence! There's definitely something in the air 🤞.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Probably one of those polite invitations you make to that fun couple you meet on holiday "yes of course if you're ever in the area you must come and stay with us" Thinking that will never happen as miles away.... then they turn up with enough luggage for a month's stay 😂😅😁
I can imagine her doing that as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.