Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed Red, yesterday I thought it related to KFP making allegations involving KH & MP. It's illegal to name children which obviously is why he's not BUT it's just pedantic as he's named the mother & by association we know who the kids are. I now see why people dislike F4J now as that's in the public domain about those poor children & the possible repercussions of that will be indelible for their futures
I've no experience in the area but would think H's school and B&J's school should be having crisis meetings about this over the weekend or tomorrow morning. The tweet was unclear and whether its true or false - could be interpreted as kids or H at risk in the home, or other kids at risk, so school would want to make sure they fulfill their own responsibilities re safeguarding? Also a risk that they get bullied about it at school next week.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Another woman I follow took her 8 year old to watch it. She always posts about flags so people can judge whether to take their child to it or not. She said a lot of jokes went over her head but her kids are not exposed to what KPs are. It's 12a so kids can watch with an adult at the cinema. Let's be fair bunny probably sees and hears far worse at home.
It's PG13 here, I personally don't think the themes are appropriate for my 10 year old. She has 14 and 18 year old sisters so is probably exposed to more than some kids but I still wouldn't take her.
But yes, so much more worrisome stuff going on in that poor girls life!

Reactions: 18
There are so many pictures of her kissing Harvey with her topless when swimming, videos of her in bed with him and then last year she was dancing all around him like she was lap dancing. She oversteps boundaries, I've always thought it. Of course the braindead fans thought she's been
'mum shamed' :rolleyes: They've all said ( family) how Harvey doesn't wear clothes.....so what does she do, get in bed with him naked :sick:

The kids could have witnessed something I'm sure.

View attachment 2704886 View attachment 2704889
Doesn't she always go on about how Harvey loves her mummy cuddles, I don’t think I can think or write further😔

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Never done a thread title suggestion before so apologies if it’s not correct!

#349 just when you think she couldn’t be anymore of a disgrace, We pray the kids are taken off the skank and in a safe place

• Heart
Reactions: 55
One thing is for sure, if she has gone or is going to the panto she won’t go alone! I can’t remember the last time she did anything on her own!
I imagine new egg or Jeyda will be there with her!

Reactions: 21
He seems to always link Schizophrenia to narcissistic p.d. too, not sure why. One is a personality disorder, the other isn't.
I noticed that too .
It pretty much demonstrates the breadth of his knowledge.
He could do a lot of harm parading his fake wisdom to the sort of people who will be following him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Doesn't she always go on about how Harvey loves her mummy cuddles, I don’t think I can think or write further😔
I've talked about this before but the Narc who married into my family had 2 sons from a previous relationship. One of them turned out to be quite a looker and he became the 'favourite' son. Her relationship with my relative was on the rocks ( on and off, dragging out, still living in same the house)
She started to treat her 20 year old son as her friend. She would post everything about him with #bestfriend, they would go to clubs and on holiday together. She even got a matching tattoo of his. It just became weird. She even joked that some people thought they were a couple when they were out :sick: .
These people need so much attention they push kids to be like an adult partner when they don't have the attention of a partner. It doesn't always involve something physical but it sure is weird!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Wtaf? Has she had stitches?
She's had her eyes done, I passed her in the village & did a double take, 1 of the journalist brothers are always here hoping to catch Coleen Rooney, footballers or any of the Cheshire housewives

Reactions: 35
One thing is for sure, if she has gone or is going to the panto she won’t go alone! I can’t remember the last time she did anything on her own!
I imagine new egg or Jeyda will be there with her!
Yes because if she's on her own she's in bad company

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on, and I might be wrong here because I am tired!

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?
Me too!! Doesn't help by their ambiguous phrasing, but maybe that was deliberate for the desired reactions to it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.