Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name not in there.🤣bleeping cheek Dollybirds.
Oh Sorry Dolly me lovely. Of course, you're superior to all of them 😅
---
Westcrack 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe her and Kipper could double date 🤣🤣🤣

She could go out with Grant or Phil.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably one of those polite invitations you make to that fun couple you meet on holiday "yes of course if you're ever in the area you must come and stay with us" Thinking that will never happen as miles away.... then they turn up with enough luggage for a month's stay 😂😅😁
I saw on Skanks post in the Burple lace thing with the Geordie shore girls, Chloe commented, See you in The Toon, But with Recent News I hope she’s in the Clink 🚨👮‍♀️🚓
God this is beyond horrendous, Praying that J and B are with KH asap 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My personal thoughts is that is possible Harvey has acted inappropriately to one of the younger children. It would explain why they don't like him at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Westcrack 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe her and Kipper could double date 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my,her post caused the most funniest comments ever over 3.000 apparently.Have you looked at our westcrack fred,we’ve caught her out on soooooo many lies,she tells that many she can’t remember,soo❄❄❄❄Up.One guy said,she looks like a European plug.🤣

Also saying she’s been clean for 90 days,but seen hoovering up.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Unless she still hasn't seen the light and thinks everyone is out to get KFP for no reason. She's probably still 'guiding' her somewhat.
she may well think that but as an (presumably) educated woman and mother, her eyes don’t lie?

Reactions: 9
I very very rarely if ever before have commented in the discussions about the younger children as I said I’ve worked in this area and things that I have witnessed are heartbreaking and sometimes so bizarre yet at the same time understandable. I had to leave my job after a few years as it was affecting my own family life, I found it difficult to shut down after work and felt I was responsible for personally saving everyone as it seemed nobody was doing anything fast enough for my liking.
Things do take a long time and KP will of been given so many opportunities to do the right thing but obviously in her warped mind she is.
Your post is something I relate to on a daily basis because you get to a point where you realise you can't save everyone.... So you have to save yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think DL will have been told some very convincing tales. 'he raped me', 'He abused kids', 'He beat me', 'He forced me to take drugs'. 'It's him that did XYZ and he's said it was me'. It could be about various exes.
It would be convincing because some of these things will have happened but KP was the perpetrator.
If someone already has prejudices or traumatic experiences of their own....people like KP know which tales to tell for the greatest effect.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This is one of the replies to the Guardian journalist on the F4J tweet

Just seen you write for the guardian!! Hasn't your paper just paid this vile woman for an interview??she's shared a link today, now here you are jumping to her defence. Why give a platform to such a disgusting woman, who not only neglects her kids but abuses / kills her pets too!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
she may well think that but as an (presumably) educated woman and mother, her eyes don’t lie?
Skanky won't always play nice with DL ... one day she will chew her up and spit her out like all the others ... tick tock ...

Reactions: 27
Could she have been dropped from the panto due to negative publicity from this f4j tweet?

Reactions: 30
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.

Edit to add...the post is awful though and should never have been posted. They are breaking laws as if any of the kids are victims then that's a crime to name them or link to them like it has indirectly. Shocking and poor KH must be despairing at the moment
I know and agree with all of this! But what if all these sources are reporting on the normal channels etc the police and social services etc are correct and bloody nothing is getting done!..the poor kids..Harvey is such a huge big large man and goodness knows what has happened..poor bunny and jet needs to be sent back to their loving dad! He must be so worried

Reactions: 29
I think the wording of the post could be read both ways. I initially thought it was 'F4J accusing KP of having done x' but now I see how it could be read as 'F4J accusing KP of making false allegations that x was done to kids by a third party'
But if harm was done to kids by say an adult. Wouldn't that be sexual
Another prime example of why people in glass houses really shouldn’t throw stones 👀
Problem is for KFP....those stones just keep coming. I would seriously learn to keep my gob firmly shut if I was in her shoes. It must've cost her well over a million with the court cases

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bunny is too young to be going to Mean Girls, it's not appropriate for her age group
Another woman I follow took her 8 year old to watch it. She always posts about flags so people can judge whether to take their child to it or not. She said a lot of jokes went over her head but her kids are not exposed to what KPs are. It's 12a so kids can watch with an adult at the cinema. Let's be fair bunny probably sees and hears far worse at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
you forget she is the star of the show i guess she will be having private rehearsals
The star of a show sometimes gets extra rehearsals especially if they've got to do something a bit complicated like a fight scene or unusual exit or entrance. But they always rehearse with the cast if they have any sense so know their spots etc. and it's important to get on with cast, especially if it's a bunch of drag queens 😂😍😉

Reactions: 18
No further allegations and there hopefully won’t be. 👍
DC16..We really appreciate all that you do..just wanted to say that as you are so appreciated ❤ she is bleeping awful isn't she! I always make a point of reading your posts as everything you say is spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just on the subject of DL, surely she cannot risk what little (if any) is left of her reputation by still working for KP. ? Especially after these accusations?
She is fucked either way now. There is no going back for DL
---
The star of a show sometimes gets extra rehearsals especially if they've got to do something a bit complicated like a fight scene or unusual exit or entrance. But they always rehearse with the cast if they have any sense so know their spots etc. and it's important to get on with cast, especially if it's a bunch of drag queens 😂😍😉
They are gonna destroy the skank 🤣

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.