Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hilarious arm chair psychologist/ psychiatrist . He’s no more qualified to diagnose anyone than you or I. I’ve worked within mental health and brain injury most of my career , like everyone else I can have my suspicions but not diagnose. We can all read about the different disorders and see there are overlaps but I certainly don’t need the likes of him to spout off like he’s an authority on it. Worked with many certified psychologists over the years they would be livid hr does this with no real training if any substance. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Now that Anton has said that she is his crush I have no doubt in my mind she will be sliding into his DM’s ready for when he leaves the villa. She is a predator!
No young man will want to be associated with her once that post does the mileage

Reactions: 23
I've talked about this before but the Narc who married into my family had 2 sons from a previous relationship. One of them turned out to be quite a looker and he became the 'favourite' son. Her relationship with my relative was on the rocks ( on and off, dragging out, still living in same the house)
She started to treat her 20 year old son as her friend. She would post everything about him with #bestfriend, they would go to clubs and on holiday together. She even got a matching tattoo of his. It just became weird. She even joked that some people thought they were a couple when they were out :sick: .
These people need so much attention they push kids to be like an adult partner when they don't have the attention of a partner. It doesn't always involve something physical but it sure is weird!
Would also like to add that anything that has happened is solely at KFPs and her enablers doors. AFP behaved inappropriate around her kids and encouraged the Skank to be the same, no rules, no boundaries. The girls especially pushed to grow up too soon. All in plain sight. Thank God PA got his kids away 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Would also like to add that anything that has happened is solely at KFPs and her enablers doors. AFP behaved inappropriate around her kids and encouraged the Skank to be the same, no rules, no boundaries. The girls especially pushed to grow up too soon. All in plain sight. Thank God PA got his kids away 😣
Indeed, that thing about being 'extroverted' in the Guardian. No it isn't normal for a school kid to want to have sex in front of an audience......it's a sign of something very wrong.

It's going to be like Savile / Weinstein all over again with these publications and media being stunned at what's revealed :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 39
bleeping hilarious arm chair psychologist/ psychiatrist . He’s no more qualified to diagnose anyone than you or I. I’ve worked within mental health and brain injury most of my career , like everyone else I can have my suspicions but not diagnose. We can all read about the different disorders and see there are overlaps but I certainly don’t need the likes of him to spout off like he’s an authority on it. Worked with many certified psychologists over the years they would be livid hr does this with no real training if any substance. Rant over
I'm a very long time lurker. My grandmother, mum and brother all have schizophrenia and psychosis. I personally can see mental health a mile off and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Skank is an attention seeking bleep who will play the system when it suits her. She's a disgusting human!

Reactions: 51
With today's dealings I'm now wondering about Michelle's post yesterday about not going out because they couldn't find a babysitter they could trust! Was it connected to F4J post.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
With today's dealings I'm now wondering about Michelle's post yesterday about not going out because they couldn't find a babysitter they could trust! Was it connected to F4J post.
I also thought the wording on that post seemed very deliberate. I don't know if it was influenced by the F4J post or not.

KH posting playing trains with Apollo
---
I'm a very long time lurker. My grandmother, mum and brother all have schizophrenia and psychosis. I personally can see mental health a mile off and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Skank is an attention seeking bleep who will play the system when it suits her. She's a disgusting human!
I hate KP use of MH too. I have MH problems myself (anxiety and mild depression, on medication) and have family members who suffer much worse than me and spent time in hospital for MH treatment. Seeing people like KP monetise MH inappropriately, or using it as a get out of jail card, really bugs me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Indeed, that thing about being 'extroverted' in the Guardian. No it isn't normal for a school kid to want to have sex in front of an audience......it's a sign of something very wrong.

It's going to be like Savile / Weinstein all over again with these publications and media being stunned at what's revealed :rolleyes:
Sadly true, when I had my school safeguarding training one thing we were told to watch out for was age inappropriate and over sexualised behaviour 😣😞

• Sad
Reactions: 33
My Mum has personality disorders, stepdad was a psychopath to put in bluntly ... when we were little children ... 7 and 9 ... Stepdad thought watching videos like driller killer & chainsaw massacre and Alien were OK... we used to sit there screaming with hands over our ears whilst he laughed ... Mum didn't think it mattered
That's awful. Yeah in America I've seen a few people saying they let their kids watch R rated horror movies and they love them. I think as it's not an age certification you can even watch them at the cinema. A relative used to let their 10yr old play 18 video games which I didn't agree with as they were violent. I know my child and would never let her watch horror films as she is a bit of an over thinker and does get scared. Some innuendo and things or a bit of swearing I wouldn't be as concerned about to be honest as she doesn't repeat things and most things would go over her head.

Reactions: 20
The number that shall not be named saying "that gossip site is still up and running sadly" and you'd still be bleeping on here if you weren't banned 🤣

Is the clan bricking it right now on smelly's behalf I wonder? I bet she still doesn't care or about what it's doing to the bairns.
Has he been banned?
I'm so out of touch with what has been happening.

Reactions: 22
There are so many pictures of her kissing Harvey with her topless when swimming, videos of her in bed with him and then last year she was dancing all around him like she was lap dancing. She oversteps boundaries, I've always thought it. Of course the braindead fans thought she's been
'mum shamed' :rolleyes: They've all said ( family) how Harvey doesn't wear clothes.....so what does she do, get in bed with him naked :sick:

The kids could have witnessed something I'm sure.

View attachment 2704886 View attachment 2704889
I'm catching up and seen the F4J tweet not that long ago via Google......
There is a term for a female who wants her son's to find her sexually attractive - I CAN'T for the life of me remember the term, apologies. However, I have mentioned it on her before.

I've also heard previously from someone who I think sources other Tattlers that this happened to Junior and that why he has no relationship with her anymore (or very limited), it was suggested to me that Jett was seeing and hearing things of a sexual nature that he shouldn't along with forming an inappropriate attachment to KP because of this term.

Seeing how she is with Harvey as you've mentioned above HBF, I wonder if this is happening to H and Jett.

Would this fit with "incest" ??

I don't know if the term relates to Dad's and Daughters I've only ever heard of it with Mum's and Sons.

Sorry I don't know if the above makes sense - hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Westcrack 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe her and Kipper could double date 🤣🤣🤣

Feck me that's a lot of "no" stipulations for someone with such.....errrm.... challenging physical attributes herself 🤐
---
Oh my,her post caused the most funniest comments ever over 3.000 apparently.Have you looked at our westcrack fred,we’ve caught her out on soooooo many lies,she tells that many she can’t remember,soo❄❄❄❄Up.One guy said,she looks like a European plug.🤣

Also saying she’s been clean for 90 days,but seen hoovering up.🤣
I read hers, Stephen bears & Lauren Goodgers Wiki after you all mentioned them last free....eye opening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is a term for a female who wants her son's to find her sexually attractive - I CAN'T for the life of me remember the term, apologies. However, I have mentioned it on her before.

I've also heard previously from someone who I think sources other Tattlers that this happened to Junior and that why he has no relationship with her anymore (or very limited), it was suggested to me that Jett was seeing and hearing things of a sexual nature that he shouldn't along with forming an inappropriate attachment to KP because of this term.

Seeing how she is with Harvey as you've mentioned above HBF, I wonder if this is happening to H and Jett.

I don't know if the term relates to Dad's and Daughters I've only ever heard of it with Mum's and Sons.

Sorry I don't know if the above makes sense - hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to say.
Yes, I could never understand why she turned up to that gig Jr was at in that see-through catsuit with gaffer tape crosses where her nipples should be and hugging him, whilst he was clearly wishing her elsewhere 😣

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Yes it makes perfect sense (y)There is a term called 'Emotional Incest'. I had wondered about this with the wording of the F4J tweet.
Telling a child about the other parent's affairs, or adult relationship stuff would all come under this. We know she's done that. I've also thought being so involved with P and her new boyfriend was weird. It's like she wanted to be in the middle of it :sick:

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 16.59.54.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 17.00.20.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Correct me if I’m wrong, but does Daddy Woods not have any upper teeth? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I caught up last night and had no clue what was going on and I still have no clue.
There is something very wrong with Clan Price and their ability to ignore everything wrong with KFP. She is absolutely a product of her environment and AFP and PP are to blame. They are all complicit in the treatment of those poor children.

Reactions: 34
Yes it makes perfect sense (y)There is a term called 'Emotional Incest'. I had wondered about this with the wording of the F4J tweet.
Telling a child about the other parent's affairs, or adult relationship stuff would all come under this. We know she's done that. I've also thought being so involved with P and her new boyfriend was weird. It's like she wanted to be in the middle of it :sick:

View attachment 2705041

View attachment 2705042
I'm sure the term I've heard before wasn't emotional incest it was a singular word and was specific to sexual attraction. I'll see if I can find it. The above also fits though 😔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sure the term I've heard before wasn't emotional incest it was a singular word and was specific to sexual attraction. I'll see if I can find it. The above also fits though 😔💔
Jocasta complex? When the mother becomes attracted to the son?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.