Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting odds on her going out ASAP in a see-through body stocking and ridiculous boots? Posing up a pointy toe storm and trying to throw herself at anything breathing ?
Showing him the fab thing he is missing, well Thing he is missing😂😅😁

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone else watch Love Island tonight? They asked a few of the housemates who their celebrity crushes were and Anton said that his was Katie Price and apparently she fancies him too! 🥴 Shame really as I thought he was the best looking one in there. Instant turn off if he thinks the botched, hideous looking Skank is attractive 🤷🏼‍♀️
Its in the papers this morning...! Two totally vacuous scroungers. It would be a match made in heaven....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you really think they do? I just hope their actions don't upset what might be going on behind the scenes.
I don't know, only other explanation is F4j have gone absolutely nuts. I would imagine it's not just Matt OC making all the decisions? The posting then retracting yesterday seems calculated.....running it past legal? Waiting for other stories to be set up?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I thought that because surely you can’t be that thick to put something out there as twisted as that and it’s not true, poor kids 😢
I genuinely hope they do know something but if they don't and are just chancing their arm, then it's the kids that suffer. I am guessing that they will have run this through their legal team though?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just makes me think though, if KP was arrested for something very soon, the tweet might have a factual basis.
---

Same wording.
Well he may be an attention seeking pratt but they do have good lawyers so must know something. Plus it just says allegations 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't know, only other explanation is F4j have gone absolutely nuts. I would imagine it's not just Matt OC making all the decisions? The posting then retracting yesterday seems calculated.....running it past legal? Waiting for other stories to be set up?
Something is off about this but I hope I am wrong. It would be great if the end is in sight and they may end up going back to KH.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.