Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I’m horrified that they’ve tweeted this. Victims are entitled to anonymity unless they themselves choose to waive. Whether it’s true or not, and irrespective of who the alleged victim is/are, this shouldn’t be tweeted. God, I’d be absolutely mortified if it was plastered all over social media about me, even just speculation. F4J do not have the best interests of any of those kids at heart. Ugh. Taking a step back from this thread. It’s gotten even darker than I thought possible. I just hope the kids are returned to their dad soon.
I completely understand. Look after yourself @Beetle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They must be sure though surely they wouldn’t post for the hell of it, and while it does not name the kids involved and it’s not clear if the allegation was made by skank or towards skank the only person. They have made clear it’s not is KH, it is also leaving others open for speculation.equally if there was a chance it was true by them posting then the accused will claim unfair trial ie trial by media.
That would apply if a trial started, not until then.....as far as I know. Maybe they want police action and an arrest more than anything?

Reactions: 25
Well this is a dark Sunday morning and I thought the storm was coming tonight. 🌧⛈
Skank lying low probably out of it on ❄
SFP frantically trying to knit a smokescreen out of her firelighters and looroll🌬
AFP has got the cauldron out and is looking for newts eyes in the corner cupboard of her motorhome
I'm off to get some well needed fresh air with my dog for a while.
Hoping this turns into a reunion with their Dad soon. 🙏🙏🙏
My other positive take is how concerned and caring all you lovely Krusties are, more than their birth giver and family, catch you later ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Just a thought IF kids are with Rosie and not with DL why? Has KP and DL had a falling out

Reactions: 27
I'm also very uncomfortable about what F4J have put out there, it's on their FB page too.

Whilst there is part of me that admires them for calling her out when nobody else seems to....this is really distasteful. If there is truth and evidence of these allegations then it should be dealt with via the correct channels. Yes I know I know, its Teflon tits we're speaking about and the correct channels seem to fall at her feet and do nothing about her.

However those children deserve dignity and privacy if there is weight behind these horrendous and sensitive allegations

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
''Are you suggesting we cover up ongoing child abuse? We have a duty to report abuse where children are at ongoing risk. The mainstream media have shamefully covered up for Katie Price for too long. We will not do the same,''

This was a reply to a journalist, I wonder if F4J tried to shop stories around about the drugs test etc and none of them would touch it?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope I'm OK to post my view, it is only my view, but I feel the allegations are involving H rather than J&B by the use of the 'i' word rather than child abuse, therefore suggesting someone other than a child within the family. It's all so terribly sad. Don't know what to think about anything anymore. I'm going back to posting light hearted tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
''Are you suggesting we cover up ongoing child abuse? We have a duty to report abuse where children are at ongoing risk. The mainstream media have shamefully covered up for Katie Price for too long. We will not do the same,''

This was a reply to a journalist, I wonder if F4J tried to shop stories around about the drugs test etc and none of them would touch it?
I know its sad that they haven't got anonymity now, BUT it seems only F4J has the balls to call her out. I mean if this abuse is going on maybe its the only way they can get it stopped ASAP, look at yhe last few weeks events with those kids, I mean they haven't got anonymity being splashed all over tik tok / you tube crying out for their dad and baby brother, cold hungry unkempt. Maybe this is the last resort to get them kids to safely before anything even worse happens!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The wording on that tweet.. does it mean SS have reported it first and now F4J have??

Surely if SS have reported it then the kids would have been removed wouldn’t they whilst they investigate?? And wasn’t DL the social worker who’s now the nanny? Doesn’t make sense.
It reads to me that Kieran knows and SS are doing nothing about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I am now wondering if the allegations were made by someone towards skank someone who maybe seen how over familiar she was with the kids and also saw how she manipulated the assigned sw(dl)
We were told on here that ss asked skanks family members if they could have the kids
Maybe this was because of the allegations and skank isn’t allowed alone with them while the investigation takes place.
I’m also hoping the female cole was with last night was a journalist paving the way to sell his story.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.