Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really dark. I always believed KP was involved with a wrong crowd, involved in maybe drugs and stuff. I mean just my opinion. But this??!!!..... I dunno. Maybe my head just cant even comprehend it.
But it's clear those kids need to get into a safe and stable environment they seem to be looked after by strangers all the time.
This feels so scary

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
The wording on that tweet.. does it mean SS have reported it first and now F4J have??

Surely if SS have reported it then the kids would have been removed wouldn’t they whilst they investigate?? And wasn’t DL the social worker who’s now the nanny? Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 35
Something is off about this but I hope I am wrong. It would be great if the end is in sight and they may end up going back to KH.
The whole thing since it started they've made very strong allegations, SW cover up, failed cocaine test, psychopath and now this. There's just not many places they can have got such confidential info. It has to be someone who's been there and seen it all.....which makes me think there is a basis for it.
Still a good chance F4j are nuts though.....

Reactions: 36
Absolutely disgusted by them putting that tweet back up again. That shouldn’t be up on social media for all to see. It’s not fair on the kids. They deserve privacy. Especially with something as serious as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do not agree with this tweet. Whatever has happened, that tweet will forever be out there following the children for the rest of their lives. I thought victims of sexual abuse had the right to anonymity? That’s been taken away from them, should the allegations be true.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Someone on twitter has said they believe it's about Harvey. No idea if that's true but Harvey was in that flat when Carl allegedly punched a door and the flat was wrecked. Then he's off.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The whole thing since it started they've made very strong allegations, SW cover up, failed cocaine test, psychopath and now this. There's just not many places they can have got such confidential info. It has to be someone who's been there and seen it all.....which makes me think there is a basis for it.
Still a good chance F4j are nuts though.....
I hope some good does come it and this is the final nail in her coffin. They do seem to have inside info as you say :unsure:.KP did say that she wasn't taking them to Newcastle, so at least they are out of her clutches for now. I am sure F4J would have checked the legalities of their post so we'll just have to follow things as they come up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Perhaps the tweet was taken down to give someone time to rescind the allegations…perhaps that person hasn’t?! I still read it as I did yesterday, which I know is against the grain, but I think they have messed up the grammar slightly (‘s missing).
But as some said yesterday, it is badly worded and certainly in bad taste! Unless of course it’s all more mud slinging and KH is onside to get it investigated and thrown out asap!!! F4J will always be on a Father’s side after all!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, the bleeping idiot! He has no idea the damage he is doing to the wrong people! He clearly doesn't realise what this will do to B & J. Selfish git.
Well let's hope that the kids are now immediately removed and placed back to safety with Keiran. They must know something if they have put it out there. I don't agree with the plastering of it on the internet but no smoke without fire as they say. God keep those babies safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I do not agree with this tweet. Whatever has happened, that tweet will forever be out there following the children for the rest of their lives. I thought victims of sexual abuse had the right to anonymity? That’s been taken away from them, should the allegations be true.
Unless they know something is coming out about KP and it will be documented forever if she's charged. I'm not saying I agree with their stance exactly but it seems insane to do if just for clicks.

Reactions: 27
Someone on twitter has said they believe it's about Harvey. No idea if that's true but Harvey was in that flat when Carl allegedly punched a door and the flat was wrecked. Then he's off.....
That's even more disgusting then - he probably wouldn't have an idea of what was going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It is truly dark and sickening, but what those poor children may have seen or been exposed to because of her total failure of being a mother I dread to think. Poor Keiran too, he must be frantic with worry. Surely this has got to be the end of her custody of them? Maybe that why she's hiding with RB.
Wonder if the papers will report this and hope that Guardian so called reporter is hanging their head in shame at that puff piece they did

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well let's hope that the kids are now immediately removed and placed back to safety with Keiran. They must know something if they have put it out there. I don't agree with the plastering of it on the internet but no smoke without fire as they say. God keep those babies safe.
I agree, there is something bubbling up but like you, I just want those children to be safe. They don't need anything else heaped on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Completely agree, the misogyny from that Matt guy radiates through it all.

I'm massively distrustful of the sort of person who puts themselves front and centre or their organisation like he does, it's absolutely all about him, getting 'justice' for fathers is just the vehicle for his ego trip.

It's the Ashley Cain school of 'awareness raising' and its deplorable.

I feel sad for Kieron that he got involved with them, but it seems like he was astute enough to realise that Matt O'Connor probably isn't all that different from Katie Price.
I watched several independent videos last night on TT that had used the hash tag fathers 4 Justice, each and everyone of them was heartbreaking. If you like or dislike Matt O'connor, he has spent years highlighting the injustices against fathers and their children. Our system is completely out dated and so very very wrong.
There are thousands of fathers going through the same battle that Kieran is going through, and have been going through for years.
If Matt is misogynistic, I assuming it's been down to dealing with all the Katie Prices of this world for years.
I sincerely hope and pray that Kieran gets his kids back soon.
I also hope that when he does it brings a spotlight to an outdated system that that by default, fathers have to pay thousands to solicitors and barristers to see their Children.
Fortunately or unfortunately, however you want to look at it, F4J is the only voice that men have against the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
so is now so far down the so called star list that she did not even make it into the love island all stars(sure she was begging to go on it)and i do not know even one of the so called stars on it(seems all you have to do these days to be a called so star is have fake everything and be as thick as sh.t)
She hasn't ever been on it so wouldn't be on all stars but carl has.. Now that would be funny

Reactions: 14
They edited the wording slightly a few minutes ago. F4j have reported allegations to police.....so maybe they have been informed it's being looked into?

Then, just as the press all reported on Kieran's arrests or talks with police, they are doing similar.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.