Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this comment in 2013 on Digital Spy

What sort of a mother is amy price?
«3 / 41234»
[Deleted User]Posts: 20
Forum Member

26/01/13 - 09:15#52
Saltydog1955 wrote: »
She revealed it on Piers Morgan's Life Stories back in 2009.

Also see my post on page 2 of this thread, post #28.

Half naked pics at 13 (obviously approved by mummy dearest),peadophiles,no doubt having sex at an early age.
Seems she was exposed to more than she should have at such a young age. I suppose her biological father walking out didn't help things.

Born in 1978 in Brighton, East Sussex, southeast England,[1] Katie Price was the only child of Amy (née Charlier) and Ray Infield.[4] At the age of four, her father left the family. In 1988, her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired the surname Price.[1][5] She has an older brother named Daniel and a younger maternal half-sister Sophie from two of her mother's other marriages.[6]
Now I am confused. It says that Katie Price was the only child of Amy Price (nee Charlier)
Then goes on to say She has an older brother named Daniel.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else watch Love Island tonight? They asked a few of the housemates who their celebrity crushes were and Anton said that his was Katie Price and apparently she fancies him too! 🥴 Shame really as I thought he was the best looking one in there. Instant turn off if he thinks the botched, hideous looking Skank is attractive 🤷🏼‍♀️
I never got into Love Island but have a mate who loves it. Thought I 'd briefly dip in to the 'All Stars' one to see what it's about (telly switched off after 20 mins.)
But what I did glean from it was that they are all young, beautiful men and women (fakified to be sure) but nevertheless what Kipper is up against in the modelling and personality stakes. Whatever she did have (??!!) is so in the past. She's neither attractive, entertaining or likeable.
Interestingly, all the adverts in between were geared towards men: Fast cars, manly after-shave, gambling etc. Hmm... 🙄
---
Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually hate F4J. They SHOULD be doing good work to counter parental alienation but there’s always simmering misogyny in the background. I was pleased they were “helping” KH as they do have some clout, but the way they have overstepped and violated the privacy of vulnerable children shows just what type of people they are. They want to “win” at any and all cost. JMO.
Well they should bloody well win in this instance!
---
I thought P didn’t go to Ireland with her?
I'm not 'shocked' at your post LTLL, only that it's an ad for wallpaper-type backdrops you can paper your room in! Edna 🤓 would love these if they come in beige!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see it’s been visited by ghosts again , always lovesd getting the Willies that one,
, I’ve got an explanation
Drug induced psychosis it happens when you experience episodes such as delusions or hallucinations as a direct result of substance abuse,
You know it’s bad when you start talking to inanimate objects and they answer back, it would be a worry if the talking candle was a gwyneth Paltrow one , two C’s having a conversation
Who ya gonna call ? 😒
bleep busters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought P didn’t go to Ireland with her?
Aren’t they from a previous masterclass?
---
I never got into Love Island but have a mate who loves it. Thought I 'd briefly dip in to the 'All Stars' one to see what it's about (telly switched off after 20 mins.)
But what I did glean from it was that they are all young, beautiful men and women (fakified to be sure) but nevertheless what Kipper is up against in the modelling and personality stakes. Whatever she did have (??!!) is so in the past. She's neither attractive, entertaining or likeable.
Interestingly, all the adverts in between were geared towards men: Fast cars, manly after-shave, gambling etc. Hmm... 🙄
---

Well they should bloody well win in this instance!
---

I'm not 'shocked' at your post LTLL, only that it's an ad for wallpaper-type backdrops you can paper your room in! Edna 🤓 would love these if they come in beige!
Re: Love Island, I’ve always said that when Maya walks in, she blows ALL of the girls out of the water and shows their plasticness/fakeness for what it is. I don’t mean to insult the girls as none of them are “ugly” but Maya is a whole other league. Natural beauty, THAT is what KP thinks she looks like and she’s a million miles from it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So are not allowed to discuss things that we see are posted i.e. fathers 4 justice or any other posts we feel are inappropriate. Posts regarding Kieran and anything he has been accused of seem ok to discuss

Reactions: 16
I’m grossed out by AFP’s description of Skank as a 14 year old temptress. Irrespective of what I think of Skank, you can see how she became who she is. A child is never a “temptress”, sexualising a 14 year old girl is wrong. Even if it is the Skank, it is still wrong. I’m not looking for an argument, but I refuse to allow the sexualisation of a child to pass.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
A 'temptress' at 14?! It's just sick!
No surprise with this bunch of degenerates is it?
---
Yep, that's what I was referring to.
---

I think the issue is that it's an extremely serious allegation involving kids and posters could be sued. No-one is trying to exclude people just for the sake of it.
TBH I wish I had'nt seen that posting. SICK!! :sick:
---
AFP book of lies says leather skirt and top, not catsuit, easier for a teenager to buy than a catsuit.
Just more LIES then??? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
bleep busters
Celebrity 'My House Is Haunted' is being screened soon, but from the ads it seems KFP isn't taking part. Funnily enough I saw a clip of Tina Malone shouting at a candle, so they now have three things in common!
---
What did they say?
It's 100% unrepeatable on all sides apparetly. For the few that did see the post well nobody's quite sure at the moment. There's some speculation which harks back to the F4J post last November.
---
I’m grossed out by AFP’s description of Skank as a 14 year old temptress. Irrespective of what I think of Skank, you can see how she became who she is. A child is never a “temptress”, sexualising a 14 year old girl is wrong. Even if it is the Skank, it is still wrong. I’m not looking for an argument, but I refuse to allow the sexualisation of a child to pass.
My mum would have called me a little slut!
I also hate that Kipper describes Bunny as 'sassy.'
To me that word implies a smart-arsed precociousness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@DC16 have you heard of KP and CW are back together?

Some posters have mentioned seeing a post of her being in Felstead - though has been deleted and was ?new poster

Reactions: 19
I see on Michelle’s story she has put that they are not going out as they could not get a babysitter they trusted. They don’t leave their kids with just anyone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
These pictures are from a previous time, pictures in the press in November wearing same clothes.
I love how you always have the receipts DC. Which begs the question as to why the media are using these pics unless skank has offered them up to be published to create yet another fake narrative.

Reactions: 28
I
Could anyone tell me what is the point of this interview, most of it is stories which have been heard many times before. I’d love to know The Guardian’s reasoning behind publishing this?
The reasoning was probably: many Guardian readers will recognise her name, but won't have heard the stories.

Reactions: 12
So are not allowed to discuss things that we see are posted i.e. fathers 4 justice or any other posts we feel are inappropriate. Posts regarding Kieran and anything he has been accused of seem ok to discuss
I think that the issue is the specific type of allegation that's been made by F4J.

It was a very serious violation of the children's right to privacy.

Reactions: 28
@DC16 have you heard of KP and CW are back together?

Some posters have mentioned seeing a post of her being in Felstead - though has been deleted and was ?new poster
No, not back together, believe it was someone else 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.