Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunnys saying she with her cousin, does Daniel have children and could he be looking after the children whilst sheā€™s away in Newcastle?

Reactions: 19
My heart is breaking at this point, whether it is true or not. It DOES go on. These children are living in a cesspit that they cannot climb out from without help. As I hear, they are both crying out for help online, but as the law moves slowly they have to wait. I get it - they have to tick every box in order to have a tight conviction,but I hope the end isn't far off. We stand with KH in his fight to get them back. Keep fighting, keep on believing Krusties - we can help get these children back where they belong.
I very very rarely if ever before have commented in the discussions about the younger children as I said Iā€™ve worked in this area and things that I have witnessed are heartbreaking and sometimes so bizarre yet at the same time understandable. I had to leave my job after a few years as it was affecting my own family life, I found it difficult to shut down after work and felt I was responsible for personally saving everyone as it seemed nobody was doing anything fast enough for my liking.
Things do take a long time and KP will of been given so many opportunities to do the right thing but obviously in her warped mind she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Bunnys saying she with her cousin, does Daniel have children and could he be looking after the children whilst sheā€™s away in Newcastle?
Danny has twin girls but not sure if he lives near KP ( for Bunny to go to school)
---
Danny has twin girls but not sure if he lives near KP ( for Bunny to go to school)
Plus looks like KP has a new Egg out Friday not heard of since

Reactions: 13
So is it a coincidence Carl left, went to Thailand, posted about bad mental health and is still silent? I think, probably not.

A bit of light relief.....here's Pete ya bleep invited to billionaire Phones4U boss John Caudwell's party at his Ā£250million mansion. What does our Skanky get invited to?....duck all......I love iiiitttttttt!!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20240121-091620_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Iā€™m grossed out by AFPā€™s description of Skank as a 14 year old temptress. Irrespective of what I think of Skank, you can see how she became who she is. A child is never a ā€œtemptressā€, sexualising a 14 year old girl is wrong. Even if it is the Skank, it is still wrong. Iā€™m not looking for an argument, but I refuse to allow the sexualisation of a child to pass.
My girl is 14 and Iā€™d never in a million years refer to her as that. Itā€™s definitely sexualising her. Not a chance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually hate F4J. They SHOULD be doing good work to counter parental alienation but thereā€™s always simmering misogyny in the background. I was pleased they were ā€œhelpingā€ KH as they do have some clout, but the way they have overstepped and violated the privacy of vulnerable children shows just what type of people they are. They want to ā€œwinā€ at any and all cost. JMO.
Completely agree, the misogyny from that Matt guy radiates through it all.

I'm massively distrustful of the sort of person who puts themselves front and centre or their organisation like he does, it's absolutely all about him, getting 'justice' for fathers is just the vehicle for his ego trip.

It's the Ashley Cain school of 'awareness raising' and its deplorable.

I feel sad for Kieron that he got involved with them, but it seems like he was astute enough to realise that Matt O'Connor probably isn't all that different from Katie Price.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Katie price #349
Great things are coming ā€¦ā€¦ Jackanory, as told by Crackastory

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just my opinion but Albert's haircut. He looks like a little girl in SFP's latest insta story. Also, I think it was mentioned before, but funny how the boring beige biffer still goes by the name Price, even though shes now married, shouldn't it be Brooks? Another one of the Clampett's trying to make coin off the back of skanky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just my opinion but Albert's haircut. He looks like a little girl in SFP's latest insta story. Also, I think it was mentioned before, but funny how the boring beige biffer still goes by the name Price, even though shes now married, shouldn't it be Brooks? Another one of the Clampett's trying to make coin off the back of skanky.
@The dog's doodah or perhaps she just kept her own name after she got married. Not at all uncommon, only one of my friends (all around SP's age) have changed their name after marriage. I'm happy to defend her on this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
love it!!!! Junior was there too šŸ‘
Oh yes you're right. Fab. Just saw a lovely pic of Junior on PA'S instagram. And one with Jimmy Choo.... Shame Skank couldn't have gone to show the main man of footwear her new gifted embellished "Chanel" crocs posted the other day. They were a thing of pure hideousness....to match the owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
so is now so far down the so called star list that she did not even make it into the love island all stars(sure she was begging to go on it)and i do not know even one of the so called stars on it(seems all you have to do these days to be a called so star is have fake everything and be as thick as sh.t)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.