Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here lurking a lot and I did see the tweet - very worrying indeed. That is a very, very big claim to make by F4J.
Which poster was it that kept telling us that KP was involved in very dark things - things we couldn't even imagine?. Well, maybe this is what they were getting at.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I lurk here but don't really post. I missed the F4J tweet and I think whilst naturally it will lead to a "gossip forum" speculating and some of us won't have seen it, the general gist of it is clear from the posts on here. If you read what's been said you'll get the idea. But I agree the discussion around it should be kept to a minimum until facts are publicly established by the people involved. And even then kept private if it's real and as serious as it seems.

Let's not forget at the heart of the drama here are 5 vulnerable children; a young man with difficulties, two children still in their teens and two young children in what, by all accounts, are in a horrible custody situation. All of whom have social media and seem Internet savvy. Whatever the truth of the matter is, for any of them to come across speculative posts on a potentially abusive situation - be it the fact of the matter or not - is damaging to them and their lives.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think it’s hilarious these companies think they are innovative. Remember when all toilet roll came in paper packaging , and you didn’t have to pay loads extra. Also why didn’t Edna buy the stuff kipper was flogging
One of the reasons being KP’s was covered in cats piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I lurk here but don't really post. I missed the F4J tweet and I think whilst naturally it will lead to a "gossip forum" speculating and some of us won't have seen it, the general gist of it is clear from the posts on here. If you read what's been said you'll get the idea. But I agree the discussion around it should be kept to a minimum until facts are publicly established by the people involved. And even then kept private if it's real and as serious as it seems.

Let's not forget at the heart of the drama here are 5 vulnerable children; a young man with difficulties, two children still in their teens and two young children in what, by all accounts, are in a horrible custody situation. All of whom have social media and seem Internet savvy. Whatever the truth of the matter is, for any of them to come across speculative posts on a potentially abusive situation - be it the fact of the matter or not - is damaging to them and their lives.

Just my opinion.
Very well said Rattlesnake

Reactions: 24
Well i don't give a crap what you've grifted Edna you beige bleep but i've now got cravings and the urge to go tesco for some donuts. 😉
Screenshot_20240120-185737.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Posters couldn’t be sued 😂 it’s an anonymous gossip forum. Only people who could be sued for it is the person posting the allegations in the first place (F4J).
---
Posting a screenshot of what F4J said isn’t going to get anyone on here sued.
Well, if it’s not true, it’s defamation and that would include each time the allegation is published. And whilst I acknowledge that posters are anonymous to each other, a court order would reveal the offending posters name (along with their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ).

If allegations are being investigated by the police, any dissemination of allegations may put the investigation (and any subsequent prosecution) at risk. We all know that where minors are involved, the courts take a very dim view of the release of any information that identifies children.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
in other news Frumpy Dumpy has had a box of loo rolls delivered, how thrilling!
duck me! Shall I post on my insta business account tomorrow photos of the dog tit bag delivery from Amazon & the dog treats too? I'm sure my followers will find that bleeping riveting! 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
I didn't see the F4J post so baffled as f00k here.
PLEASE can someone say just WHO IS IN TROUBLE here?
Kipper, SS, or F4J? Or Kieran and Michelle 😕

Reactions: 17
I didn't see the F4J post so baffled as f00k here.
PLEASE can someone say just WHO IS IN TROUBLE here?
Kipper, SS, or F4J? 😕
I think that's the trouble Sewer. F4J said they had made a report to police. Allegations were mentioned but it was not 100% clear who they originated from. The serious nature of them meant it was dodgy to repeat them. So I suppose F4J could be in legal trouble or even KP?
---
But very plausible given her demeanor as an adult, even by 14 she knew using her body would get attention.
The sick thing is AFP calling her that IMO.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think that's the trouble Sewer. F4J said they had made a report to police. Allegations were mentioned but it was not 100% clear who they originated from. The serious nature of them meant it was dodgy to repeat them. So I suppose F4J could be in legal trouble or even KP?
---

The sick thing is AFP calling her that IMO.
On another note. All is very quite on the home front 🙈. Everyone keeping their h3ads down

Reactions: 14
I'm here lurking a lot and I did see the tweet - very worrying indeed. That is a very, very big claim to make by F4J.
Which poster was it that kept telling us that KP was involved in very dark things - things we couldn't even imagine?. Well, maybe this is what they were getting at.
It was Brah Day

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t see the post, can only hope it isn't true, even she's not capable of anything like this, surely...

Just get them back to their loving dad ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.