Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have asked for the post to be removed but I do still have the screen shot if my posting offended anyone then I apologise, but my last word on this they F4J posted it ,it’s out there regardless of how quick they took it down it was seen and those allegations need to be took seriously until proven otherwise and I hope KH and most importantly those bairns get the justice and help they deserve
Shocked but not offended xxx

Reactions: 16
Someone needs to do the maths; if Skank was 13 at her father's 30th he must have been 16 when he got Iron Lung pregnant. Skank is now 45 and Iron Lung is 72 so Iron Lung must have been 26 when she got pregnant. Here we have it from Skank's own (ridiculous) lips....................................a predatory woman of 26 seduces a 16 year old schoolboy and gets pregnant by him.

Another one for the sex offenders list. Step forward Amy.
PP is Skank's stepdad, her real dad is Ray Infield.

Reactions: 11
And the point of this photo is ....?
Come on Kipper, there must be something deep and meaningful embedded in there somewhere! 😂
I believe someone else took the photo from outside shop. It’s believed to be B sitting on the floor, person who took the pic insulted KP

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For those asking, The safest way to describe it is, Look at what Frankie Boyle said regarding H
( and she kicked off about)
That’s what the post accused, but it was worded as “the children of KFP”

Now I’m hushing 🤐 my Gums but with shivers of what may or may not be true

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Interesting indeed. So Edna says that when Kipper got pregnant, she was knitting all the time?
Yet now she claims that now she's moved into her beige terraced 'country-amish-style pile' her and bleep-lung are 'learning how to knit' tea-cosies and stuff. (In beige, naturally!)
I thought the same. Bunch of grifting lying cesspits 😡

Reactions: 14
I hope the F4J post isn’t insinuating she’s made further allegations about Kieran

(i saw it btw) was just pondering the wording of it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Strange way for Amy to talk about her own daughter.
Not really, it's her view as an adult talking about what her daughter looked like in her eyes at the time. I think, to be fair, it sounds pretty accurate, Skank wanting all eyes and attention to be on HER.

Reactions: 11
I hope the F4J post isn’t insinuating she’s made further allegations about Kieran

I don't think it was worded that way. At first I thought it was in regard to false alligations she had made against KH but was worded incorrectly for that

Reactions: 10
Sorry Helena but the post never said that the allegation was anything happening in the ‘Price household’.
It said that they (F4J) have reported allegations to the police following KP’s allegations raised to WS SS.
Yes the phrasing was terrible and that sort of information concerning children should absolutely not be on social media. We know that Katie has said some horrible things to her family and Lynne in order to destroy Keiron and keep the kids. It seems F4J are calling her out on the actual allegations and have reported her to the police for making those allegations. That’s how I understood it anyway. I know it’s best to stop talking about it now but I was worried it was something ongoing whereas after reading the post I think it’s about Katie sick lies again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep, it's awful.

Kieran must be livid. I believe he wouldn't be ok with how F4J handled this today.
Hang on.
“abuse” is a broad term.
It could mean neglectful parenting as much as it could mean anything else.
Let’s all take a deep breath…..

Reactions: 14

Yes, that occurred to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.