Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can definitely be sued for repeating allegations and maybe you forget this is involving accusations about kids. Laugh all you want......

View attachment 2703093
Please let’s not try make out I’m laughing about anything to do with the kids. Because it’s far from that Helena !!!! I’m laughing at you saying people on here could be sued for posting a screenshot of F4J’s tweet or whatever it was.

Reactions: 12
That was how I read it too. Not that the post related to 'false allegations made by KP against another person'. Maybe I misinterpreted it.
Nah I read it as They said KP is a kiddie fiddler, I’ve re- read it and it’s still reading that way to me, 🤷🏻‍♀️ not that she’s made Allegations it’s Definitely saying Her
And I agree about it becoming a in and out spilt that must be frustrating for who didn’t see it
Read my posts 2 + 2
It’s silly because it’s out there publicly but it’s better safe than sorry
I’m just shaking my head in shock, and I didn’t think even that Skanky bleep was That Sick 🤢
But then again I thought Rolf Harris was a nice bloke, he bought cars off my brother and he always said how nice he was, You Never Know Who is a Wrongun 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
Tbf I’m not one of the main posters on here and I was the one who posted it , the reason the post was removed was because F4J deleted the post and to save any backlash on here I asked for it to be deleted, the post itself never actually named who the allegation was about and depending on how the reader reads it it could be interpreted in one of two ways, but the allegation it’s self was clear, I don’t think it’s anyones intention to make others feel left out but more leave it to rest until it’s reposted or acknowledged in another way

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Please let’s not try make out I’m laughing about anything to do with the kids. Because it’s far from that Helena !!!! I’m laughing at you saying people on here could be sued for posting a screenshot of F4J’s tweet or whatever it was.
I know you're laughing at me and honestly I'm not offended. You seem to be naive about libel though, especially when it involves serious allegations involving kids. I don't know how else to emphasise that. No-one is going to be reposting the original allegation for you I would think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know you're laughing at me and honestly I'm not offended. You seem to be naive about libel though, especially when it involves serious allegations involving kids. I don't know how else to emphasise that. No-one is going to be reposting the original allegation for you I would think.
Don’t worry HBF, I just hope nothing else comes out that any of you miss and want to know. You have a nice night love & I’ll pop your patronising self on ignore 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't doubt that she wore a leather cat-suit to shock ppl when she was just 13 BUT where on earth would she find one to fit a teenager? Seriously? And leather?
Probably used an old Batman costume and chopped it up a bit! (my bruv had one and I made dolls clothes from the PVC cape!) 😊
AFP book of lies says leather skirt and top, not catsuit, easier for a teenager to buy than a catsuit.

Reactions: 11
I see that idea about not discussing it further has worked well.......
Exactly. Post deleted yet everyone’s still talking about it! What’s the point in deleting it if you’re all gonna sit and talk about it when half the thread doesn’t even know what you’re talking about? And no one’s being left out are they not haha yeah ok

Reactions: 24
Nah I read it as They said KP is a kiddie fiddler, I’ve re- read it and it’s still reading that way to me, 🤷🏻‍♀️ not that she’s made Allegations it’s Definitely saying Her
And I agree about it becoming a in and out spilt that must be frustrating for who didn’t see it
Read my posts 2 + 2
I’m just shaking my head in shock, and I didn’t think even that Skanky bleep was That Sick 🤢
But then again I thought Rolf Harris was a nice bloke, he bought cars off my brother and he always said how nice he was, You Never Know Who is a Wrongun 🤢🤢🤢
Yep better safe than sorry, If people were here for a certain half an hour they saw it, if not they didn't 😬

Reactions: 13
Hang on.
“abuse” is a broad term.
It could mean neglectful parenting as much as it could mean anything else.
Let’s all take a deep breath…..
Ok I take that last post of mine back.
Have just read further down the thread the keyword that the abuse was supposedly about.

Vile and dark.

I hope it’s not true.
I really do😳😥

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Read my posts 2 + 2
I always had a bad feeling about Rolf, even though I loved his art programs. Like you said - you never know who is a wrong un! KFP has always given off bad signals though.

Reactions: 17
Exactly. Post deleted yet everyone’s still talking about it! What’s the point in deleting it if you’re all gonna sit and talk about it when half the thread doesn’t even know what you’re talking about? And no one’s being left out are they not haha yeah ok
All you have to do is go back and see others’ posts. It will become pretty clear. I missed the original post and don’t feel out of the loop or like there’s some clique.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Please don’t come for me but my take is -
No point in speculating . I’m sure things will transpire over time. The situation with the kids is upsetting , but none of us know exacting what’s happening behind the scenes but from hints it’s going in the right direction . FFJ have an agenda and I don’t believe for a minute that was posted by mistake , it had a job to do. Let’s not help it perpetuate any hearsay. Let’s wait on what SB refers to black and white troof before getting ourselves upset and attacking each other.

Reactions: 33
in other news Frumpy Dumpy has had a box of loo rolls delivered, how thrilling!
She’ll go through that box in no time, with the amount of 💩 she comes out with. However, how absolutely enthralling 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll go through that box in no time, with the amount of 💩 she comes out with. However, how absolutely enthralling 🥱
I think it’s hilarious these companies think they are innovative. Remember when all toilet roll came in paper packaging , and you didn’t have to pay loads extra. Also why didn’t Edna buy the stuff kipper was flogging

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.