Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was some time ago when it blurted that out not thinking that the mic would pick up what it said. I think it was documented at the time on wiki but I couldn't tell you whereabouts
Thanks Rita x

I can’t actually quite believe how she got away with that!

Reactions: 14
FFJ Haven't removed the X post it's still there. Dec 27th....yet nothing since about it so, I really hope they have enough to back it up!! Given the period Carl left I think we just found out why!!!
There was a one posted today by them at 14:31 then quickly deleted

Reactions: 15
I think the only mistake they made was posting it earlier than planned and unfortunately for them I was able to screen shot before they deleted, those are serious allegations and they would need to be fairly sure allegations/concerns had been raised before posting it,
I feel a bit guilty for seeing it amd posting it tbh because those poor bairns are even more vulnerable now 🥲🥲
What did they say?

Reactions: 8
I had an awful dream whereby it felt like someone was lifting and opening my legs whilst whispering Alaistair Crowley type menaces into my ears. Spoke to my doctor about it who explained it was a hypnogogic-hallucination which can seem VERY real at the time. (although it was Halloween at the time) 😬
That's the ones! Hypnogogic and hypnopompic. I used to have terrifying ones.....and some funny ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt the insurance companies will be falling over themselves to insure her too.... what with all the driving offences, the bans, the loss of licence, the charges for drunk/drug driving, etc..... but, oh wait, the high premiums are because of her celebrity and fame, not because she's a crap driver....

I’ve always been extroverted. At Dad’s 30th, I turned up in a leather catsuit. I was only 13. Even at school I was an exhibitionist, and told everyone I was going to be on TV. I knew I wouldn’t have a normal job. I wanted a big house in the countryside, a fairytale wedding, to be a famous pop star or a model, and to work with horses. I’ve achieved it all – and more. The only thing on my list that I haven’t got yet is a black convertible Suzuki Vitara.

nb: I wonder what happened to the customised pink Ferrari...!

(Sorry... "successful business women".....!! (wetting myself....)
I don't doubt that she wore a leather cat-suit to shock ppl when she was just 13 BUT where on earth would she find one to fit a teenager? Seriously? And leather?
Probably used an old Batman costume and chopped it up a bit! (my bruv had one and I made dolls clothes from the PVC cape!) 😊

• Haha
I don't doubt that she wore a leather cat-suit to shock ppl when she was just 13 BUT where on earth would she find one to fit a teenager? Seriously? And leather?
Probably used an old Batman costume and chopped it up a bit! (my bruv had one and I made dolls clothes from the PVC cape!) 😊
Amy, like her daughter, is prone to at the very least bending the truth, and at worst outright lies. That was evident from her dreadful book of lies 'The Last Word'.
---
Thanks Rita x

I can’t actually quite believe how she got away with that!
Katie Price, the JYY version of Gerald Ratner

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What?!?! I'm floored. Don't know what to say.

The children will need support regardless of whether this is true or false. Imagine being a kid and incest allegations about you on the internet.
What's going on with F4J?? I can't seem to see any updates/posts.

Reactions: 7
Their recollections vary yet again… interview vs Amy Price’s book. Maybe KP better read her mum’s book to see what she said
IMG_1779.jpeg

IMG_1777.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It gets away with too much :mad:
I don't think enough has been shouted about about it, I didn't know either so would love to hear it, if there was a vid that could be passed round that would do damage to the brain-dead hearing her call them mugs.

It's been deleted and very dodgy territory. Basically saying reports were made of something very concerning happening in the Price household by SS and then F4j reported it to police.
Sorry Helena but the post never said that the allegation was anything happening in the ‘Price household’.
It said that they (F4J) have reported allegations to the police following KP’s allegations raised to WS SS.

They swiftly deleted their Twitter post earlier today. Someone has replied to other F4J posts asking why they deleted it.
So that must have been the update to the 27/28th Dec post...which may well have been the instigator for the Carl split because they would have had to give KFP 48 hours right to reply before posting.

Reactions: 12
I am so confused, just missed out on the F4J post.
Can I ask is it bad for Skank or someone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So that must have been the update to the 27/28th Dec post...which may well have been the instigator for the Carl split because they would have had to give KFP 48 hours right to reply before posting.
I think he was already gone by Christmas Day so before those comments were posted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.