Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW she’d do that. She hadn’t made any attempt to see which food places may have even been open on Christmas Day, the hateful twit. Hopefully the kids will forget such a tit Christmas and next year they will be with the parent who actually loves them and dotes on them.

I can’t even articulate how angry I am when I allow myself to think about how she treats her animals. I am currently sat with my kitty on my legs. I need a wee but that shall be determined by when he gets up. I wouldn’t want to move my little fluff ball while he’s comfy.
It's the height of laziness isn't it. I'm not a parent but can't get my head around one who wouldn't even bother to try and source a nice meal for their kids on Christmas day. It's not exactly difficult is it, just a roast dinner and if you decided you wanted to order in food you would check to see where was open in advance (I know people who've planned a curry day on Christmas for a change when bored of turkey).

And she's not so broke she can't afford food. How could you be so cold and uncaring, not even lifting a finger to make sure your kids had a fun loving Christmas day and were fed?

All this plus the animal abuse and neglect - it makes me wonder if she is even worse to the kids behind closed doors than we realise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's the height of laziness isn't it. I'm not a parent but can't get my head around one who wouldn't even bother to try and source a nice meal for their kids on Christmas day. It's not exactly difficult is it, just a roast dinner and if you decided you wanted to order in food you would check to see where was open in advance (I know people who've planned a curry day on Christmas for a change when bored of turkey).

And she's not so broke she can't afford food. How could you be so cold and uncaring, not even lifting a finger to make sure your kids had a fun loving Christmas day and were fed?

All this plus the animal abuse and neglect - it makes me wonder if she is even worse to the kids behind closed doors than we realise.
I’ve always thought that and mentioned it before,no way is she not more abusive,I think it’s bleeping obvious.What’s she’s done to those kiddies and animals is beyond it I think,didn’t Frj mention that she pulled J’s hair,One their posts they put out,I think couple of years ago it happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve always thought that and mentioned it before,no way is she not more abusive,I think it’s bleeping obvious.What’s she’s done to those kiddies and animals is beyond it I think,didn’t Frj mention that she pulled J’s hair,One their posts they put out,I think couple of years ago it happened.
I agree Dolly, if someone treats animals as badly as she has then I believe they would also have no qualms about harming a child. We've seen that B&J are neglected and emotionally abused, it wouldn't surprise me if they get verbal and physical abuse from her behind closed doors.

KP never showed emotion or empathy, ever, on any of her tv shows.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
There was a story somewhere that skank pulled his hair Dolly,, it was also around the time the zleb mum story broke about having her kids removed don't know if the 2 were connected but skank denied it and Kieran got full custody and she had supervised access not long after. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I agree Dolly, if someone treats animals as badly as she has then I believe they would also have no qualms about harming a child. We've seen that B&J are neglected and emotionally abused, it wouldn't surprise me if they get verbal and physical abuse from her behind closed doors.

KP never showed emotion or empathy, ever, on any of her tv shows.
What’s the old saying that’s soo bleeping true? ‘If you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to a child’ said sooo many times in crimes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Make you Right Dolly, her Level of Cuntyness has risen as her ability to Pull a decent bloke has decreased
Most of her exs gave her a bar set higher than she is, KB was lower ( I’m not slating him but 🤷🏻‍♀️) than KH and then Sink Boi is a lot lower and Thus she shows more of her True Colours
She’s AFP’s daughter and her behaviour is set by the fact she was dragged up by AFPs low standards added to her Narcissistic Personality and Self entitled attitude
She really is a Nasty little bleep, And No Maternal instincts or any love for her kids
A bleep I Declare Dolly, A Cuntish Woman of the highest order Lol 😂 ( off with her head Or BURN 🔥 HER) Fooking plastic alien Biatch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There was a story somewhere that skank pulled his hair Dolly,, it was also around the time the zleb mum story broke about having her kids removed don't know if the 2 were connected but skank denied it and Kieran got full custody and she had supervised access not long after. 🤔
Yes dear Stan that was it..Oh yes it’s her alright I bet.

Reactions: 20
What’s the old saying that’s soo bleeping true? ‘If you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to a child’ said sooo many times in crimes.
Yep. Also the type of person who lies about being raped, and tries to smear an innocent man with accusations of sexual abuse of minors as she has - wouldn't have any hesitation in being cruel to children, in my opinion

• Sick
Reactions: 42
KB should open his bleeping ugly gob as well!oh your poor bleep NO? Oh yes cos you bleeping covered up the bag of filth who was pissed ,no bleeping pants on cos she’d pissed em,smashed car.Nice man you are.😡 got her out of being done.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
KB should open his bleeping ugly gob as well!oh your poor bleep NO? Oh yes cos you bleeping covered up the bag of filth who was pissed ,no bleeping pants on cos she’d pissed em,smashed car.Nice man you are.😡
I used to like Kris Boyson because he showed genuine care for Harvey. Went off him then after finding out he lied for KP

Just looking at Facebook and Kieran has posted in several local community groups this month advertising his personal training business, stating he is fully mobile and comes to clients houses or local outdoor spaces. He seems to be mentally focused and energised ATM, he had stopped advertising the personal training work for ages so dunno if he had stopped for a while because of stress over the KP saga

I'm hoping he has received some good news

• Heart
Reactions: 47
2018 Dolly,,, there's a few stories zleb mum reported by member of public and apparently SS got involved and found more things of concern. 🤔View attachment 2701402
I thought that case was in relation to Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat, whose kids were removed. Is this screenshot a different case relating to a different celebrity?
---
WTF is going on with Bunny vid just posted? Who are those older girls she's dancing with?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought that case was in relation to Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat, whose kids were removed. Is this screenshot a different case relating to a different celebrity?
No just one of the stories that come up when you Google "Katie price denies pulling son Jett's hair" a member of the public reported her according to sources but she denied it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.