Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already went posted but yet another you tube video of bunny with two older women FFS…….
---
Plus these women were right mingers !!!!!
And the dance move at the end is not appropriate for that age

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What’s the old saying that’s soo bleeping true? ‘If you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to a child’ said sooo many times in crimes.
Animal abuse as a child would be a huge indicator for future psycho/socio behaviour. Without interviewing her I don't think she would deliberately hurt an animal but when her animals die or are removed for whatever reason she feels indifferent & can easily justify it away to herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Polite request and I’m not trying to mod - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x
I find the donation posts inspiring - they remind me of how kind people can be.
I sort of understand where you're coming from and obviously not everyone on here can make a donation, especially mid-January!
Please remember that there are a few thousand members on this thread, and we all understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Animal abuse as a child would be a huge indicator for future psycho/socio behaviour. Without interviewing her I don't think she would deliberately hurt an animal but when her animals die or are removed for whatever reason she feels indifferent & can easily justify it away to herself.
When I worked as a vet nurse for the RSPCA the Inspectors, when rescuing animals from horrific cruelty, would often have to call SS to deal with children found in the homes as well  edited to say I know we frustrated with the RSPCA, there are still good people there but law can be a let down too.😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Just to add: The reason I donated today was I was buying an electric blanket and put a cheeky offer in which was accepted so I thought why not! 🤷‍♀️
I bought all my kids one for xmas, they're a fab invention that I thought only grandparents use...then I remembered I am one 🤣 in these icy months you need it & they're really economical.....enjoy SW x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I found it on here, you don't have to register and it's FREEE!

Thank you so much for posting this, was good to watch 💕
I can’t believe how Jeany Savage looks now ( the skank photographer) very botched surgery looking hope it’s not health related
Samantha Fox, Punched David Cassidy in the Bollox 👍 Go On Girl 💕💕😂
@Dollylovesshoes Samantha Fox has a Instagram for her Many Many Gorgeous Cats 🐱 very heart warming difference to KFP
Jilly Johnson The 1st page 3 girl is stunning and overshadows Skank and she’s 70 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Done earlier, and with pleasure.

@SmillieKylie, your recaps are epic. So good to have you back.

Claire (CAN) is also due to release her book soon. I can't wait for that!
Is this go fund me page going anywhere, do they give updates. Surely something could be done by now, why is everything taking so long

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So I have just looked at the new account- the post with ‘I will always choose you’ is interesting- the first pic makes out like it is is her friend but changes to her dad and Apollo! Wonder if she has actually posted that! If so, that is very sad 😔
I can’t believe what she is posting- there is another one that has a song over it about empty feeling in your heart. Then the one with her and her dad and also of Apollo, then that drawing one! That’s 3 vids basically stating she is missing her dad and her brother. This is really crap- her mum needs to talk with her and make sure she is ok!

The song over that cartoon one is also ‘no one compares, you stand alone’
What’s her account called ?

Reactions: 4
Is this go fund me page going anywhere, do they give updates. Surely something could be done by now, why is everything taking so long
Please catch up with the threads and you’ll see the answers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do hope Peter contributed to the Book............................................... Skank will go ape-tit!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

It'll be out on the piss I expect
Could you imagine if he did. It would mean that The Last Word would be trumped by The Troof. I have no doubt that there will be a case of "Recollections may vary"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if this was yesterday(?) a bit more ‘self care’ 🙄in D&T nails, can’t work out if Bunny is sat in the floor and that is why the guy on TT says terrible mother afterwards. She seems to have nothing better to do all day but get preened 😂

All I can say is wow, thank you so much for all the donations to the GFM, KH is overwhelmed by the support, not just in monetary terms, but in just support too. You are truly ALL amazing. ❤ As someone said, times are generally hard for a lot of people, especially in January, it WILL make a difference.
Please don’t feel pressured to donate as no one will think any different if you can’t or don’t want to. ❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Polite request and I’m not trying to mod - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x
Respectfully, we don’t mod posts here. I understand where you are coming from as I haven’t been in a position to donate myself, but any posts that will encourage more donations/awareness can only be a positive thing for those kiddies, and their wellbeing is more important IMO than anybody on here and how they feel about donating/not donating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well,she did like to climb trees and smash birds nests,that tells you something.🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Well,she did like to climb trees and smash birds nests,that tells you something.🙁
She smacked tank in the face live on tik tok, I'm sure the papers ran a story on it aswel
Has anyone heard if she still has tank or the new lab puppy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Kipper finally finds 'da wun' ...
---
One of her latest TT shows her flogging a pet bed. The new hairless kitten is sleeping on it, probably to keep warm.
The way she carelessly wakes the poor thing up moving and squishing the cushion in a rough way, even the way she strokes the kitten is too hard. She literally has no empathy or idea how to handle an animal. I remember seeing her carrying Princess when she was tiny and not supporting her head or anything.
Plus this is what she shows to the camera dread to think what happens in private 😨😰😓
IT must be stopped soon🙏🙏🙏
There is a video of her patting one of her horses ... she is hitting it really hard and shouting 'good boy' ... its not a pat at all

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.