Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that case was in relation to Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat, whose kids were removed. Is this screenshot a different case relating to a different celebrity?
---
WTF is going on with Bunny vid just posted? Who are those older girls she's dancing with?
Yes,know what you mean Penrose had one child removed from her apparently I thought all of them but it was one.
---
Yes it is. 200% support for those kids. ❤
What’s that Willow?🥴a message or something?

Reactions: 15
So it’s Friday ,and peeko here
Want a party let’s be clear
Got a new bar ,want to have a song
Where’s my staples , where’s she’s gone ?
She was my rock chick
But I’m open to any stars
Krusty karaoke let’s party
Let’s frock this place make it hot
Show us your tonsils show us what u got
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank
While sinkboys having a wank , oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank
While sinkboys having a wank oh yeah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to like Kris Boyson because he showed genuine care for Harvey. Went off him then after finding out he lied for KP

Just looking at Facebook and Kieran has posted in several local community groups this month advertising his personal training business, stating he is fully mobile and comes to clients houses or local outdoor spaces. He seems to be mentally focused and energised ATM, he had stopped advertising the personal training work for ages so dunno if he had stopped for a while because of stress over the KP saga

I'm hoping he has received some good news
He is also selling his no longer wanted clothes on depop. Having a clear out or needing some extra pennies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s it Stan..defo bleep.
Apparently SS got involved and found more concerns it was also at the time of the 2 Germans holiday apartment coke rap video and pictures of skank slumped on the floor. So my monies on it being the skanky bleep being the zleb. 😉

Reactions: 32
I would imagine 99% of parents even those with not much money would try to make Christmas Day special for their children. I could call her vile but even that doesn’t come close to what she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I thought that case was in relation to Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat, whose kids were removed. Is this screenshot a different case relating to a different celebrity?
---
WTF is going on with Bunny vid just posted? Who are those older girls she's dancing with?
Could they be yet more teenagers drafted in for babysitting seeing as KP is seemingly on the road somewhere 😔

• Sad
Apparently SS got involved and found more concerns it was also at the time of the 2 Germans holiday apartment coke rap video and pictures of skank slumped on the floor. So my monies on it being the skanky bleep being the zleb. 😉
Yes,been mentioned why she lost custody of B&J after that.

Reactions: 27
Could they be yet more teenagers drafted in for babysitting seeing as KP is seemingly on the road somewhere 😔
You're probably right. Is one of them Fenella by any chance? (The teenager babysitter/skivvy that DC mentioned before)

Reactions: 18
He is also selling his no longer wanted clothes on depop. Having a clear out or needing some extra pennies?
Or maybe he's been storing them in the currently empty bedroom and it's about to revert to wardrobes full of kids clothes?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bunny's account suspended, maybe Kieran intervened

Youtube suspended next I hope
---
Seen nothing from F4J in a while. Wonder what's happening.
I hope Kieran screen recorded to share with appropriate people before he unfollowed. This little girl’s voice needs to be listened to.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have gotta say , have to pop in and out, but love u stan , ❤

• Heart
You're probably right. Is one of them Fenella by any chance? (The teenager babysitter/skivvy that DC mentioned before)
One looks Older the one in pink, the other one has a Nose plaster on like when someone has had Surgery, Could be Jess not sure

Reactions: 8
Donated.. I'm sure Kieran is all over these TikToks & youtube accounts..
Will Carl sell his soul to the media or has bleep bleep got too much tit on him? If he's struggling with his mental health then that's tit, as I've MH issues myself, but I'm on the fence with this one, as he's been complicit in the abuse of those children for over a year, has he kept the receipts? If I was his mother, I'd be round that bleep's house knocking her into next month & back again.
Donated Kieran a couple of cocktails worth. My apology for becoming consumed by the Lauryn Goodman thread during the past week or so.
---
Yes it is. 200% support for those kids. ❤
Maybe Kieran will mention the Krusties when he finally is safe to post those poor kids are back with him and thriving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So I love my krusties ,
Plastic plastic it’s fantastic,
Go to B&q get some mastic
Go see Ellie it’s such a farce
Make loads of money inject it in my arrse
Now I’ve got fans , trailer trash
Don’t give a duck as long as they got cash
I can do anything my fans are all thick
My man as always got the biggest dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.