Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kipper finally finds 'da wun' ...
---

There is a video of her patting one of her horses ... she is hitting it really hard and shouting 'good boy' ... its not a pat at all
I wouldn't put it past her hitting herself to make that slight bruise on slap gate night. Gone girl style

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, I’m back on a recap for you lovely lot 😁

So I took a week out, I thought I wasn’t gonna come back. I’ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but it’s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon 👊🏾😁I told Mr SK I’d chucked in the Tattle, he said “Did you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounce”, I replied “Indeed”, he shook his head saying “You do know you’ll go back”….hmmmm, knows me doesn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

Must admit I didn’t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now I’ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh it’s getting messy isn’t it 🤔😁

@Dollylovesshoes it’s a long one, you know what you have to do.

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ‘Out’, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ‘Out’ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated “Great things are coming in 2024”, sadly for her the ‘Great Things’ do not appear to be coming her way.

View attachment 2700571

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattoo’s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she can’t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party you’re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks 👍🏾

View attachment 2700574

Edna continued to post photo’s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna 👍🏾

View attachment 2700575

Edna also posed in this, what is wrong with her, @Pom Bear had the answer…..

View attachment 2700576

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skank’s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ‘Trier duck’. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knew…..

View attachment 2700580

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (I’ve added a couple more)….

In less than 2 weeks she's had…..
Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Nails done (possibly twice)
Lips & bum filled
Hair done at least 3 times
Has turned a funny orange colour
Acquired a new kitten
Embarrassed herself at a Geordie Shore party
Went to a Plasterclass in Dublin without Princess, who was meant to be there
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
🤦🏽‍♀️

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankrupt’s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ‘done up’, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700590
The Scum posted Skank’s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed she’d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasn’t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted £14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe she’s virtually uninsurable now, no one ‘gifts’ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back 😈😁

View attachment 2700591

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next week’s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasn’t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isn’t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700593

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes she’ll be back there one day…..reader, as you know, she’s never going back.

View attachment 2700594

Although maybe I’ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya bleep as the production’s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Won’t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horror….

View attachment 2700596

Skank showed us her feet and cankles, we all wished she hadn’t 🤢

View attachment 2700598

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I don’t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ‘look’, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this year’s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wig…

View attachment 2700600

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone else’s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

View attachment 2700604

Onward then to the Adult Panto, she’s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her 🤔😈

Let’s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic 😁

View attachment 2700840

Where is SadBoy 🤔 He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say he’s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didn’t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move 🤔

View attachment 2700813

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700815

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thing….not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when it’s actually extremely disturbing….seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, I’m shuddering posting it, don’t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say “SkankyC*nt” three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ‘Evil Ellie’, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraid😱…..

View attachment 2700835
Absolutely brilliant! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 laughed my head off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has already went posted but yet another you tube video of bunny with two older women FFS…….
---
Plus these women were right mingers !!!!!
That seems to be whoever was baby sitting after KP fecked off somewhere again!
---
I wouldn't put it past her hitting herself to make that slight bruise on slap gate night. Gone girl style
In the photo it looked like a combination of her surgery scars ( she'd had some a month or so before?) and smeared make-up.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a struggle, she was so pissed she injured herself, intentionally or unintentionally. As soon as it happened she probably started screaming SB punched her!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Respectfully, we don’t mod posts here. I understand where you are coming from as I haven’t been in a position to donate myself, but any posts that will encourage more donations/awareness can only be a positive thing for those kiddies, and their wellbeing is more important IMO than anybody on here and how they feel about donating/not donating.
That's why I mentioned it for awareness, I only donated a little because that's what I can afford there's no pressure. I try and mention it elsewhere too, places with lots of people 😁, should get a few 👀 on!
---
Do you think KP has found a new EGG?
---
Not sure, I bet she's trying really hard to snare one!

• Haha
  • Sick
Feeling hopeful if I dare that this is the beginning of the end. There is so much evidence out there that she is a neglectful mother who never gives priority to the kids basic needs, SS must step in?! Do they get peer reviewed or investigated like the police do over mistakes, as they royally f’d up with DL, it would be good for someone independent to review what action they have taken as their response appears woefully inadequate.
Skank is too old and ravaged to pop out any more kids, and when the MM gets repossessed or becomes uninhabitable it will be sofa surfing or rented so probably can’t have pets. Or better still- jail. If Robert Maudesly can’t have a budgie she’s not getting a jail pet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The stench of desperation from the thing whilst out searching for a new egg must be like a dark cloud engulfing a room as she enters it. I bet she literally grabs at the guys and talks smut within minutes of meeting them. Disgusting creature!!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Animal abuse as a child would be a huge indicator for future psycho/socio behaviour. Without interviewing her I don't think she would deliberately hurt an animal but when her animals die or are removed for whatever reason she feels indifferent & can easily justify it away to herself.
She smashed up birds nests/eggs when younger for 'fun'. She seemed to have all the indicators for conduct disorder at that age such as stealing, not attending school, running off to live with an older man at 14, so not obeying rules. All these things are self-admitted, in her books.

I also found this interesting snippet the other day. I've always suspected she's on the sociopath / psycho scale and the drugs are used to feel something. She told a friend this is why she used drugs.

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 13.24.17.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 13.24.23.png

She likes to claim she is wired differently and I believe it. It's just that she settles on the wrong reasons. She claimed to have PTSD, well OK but we know she's still using the drugs years later to excess to feel 'something'. She's now moved onto ADHD but it's funny how the same issues remain. In the Pete days she claimed Post Natal Depression made her take drugs. The rage and the vindictiveness and drugs are still there decades later!

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 09.42.04.png

---
Feeling hopeful if I dare that this is the beginning of the end. There is so much evidence out there that she is a neglectful mother who never gives priority to the kids basic needs, SS must step in?! Do they get peer reviewed or investigated like the police do over mistakes, as they royally f’d up with DL, it would be good for someone independent to review what action they have taken as their response appears woefully inadequate.
Skank is too old and ravaged to pop out any more kids, and when the MM gets repossessed or becomes uninhabitable it will be sofa surfing or rented so probably can’t have pets. Or better still- jail. If Robert Maudesly can’t have a budgie she’s not getting a jail pet.
SS can only report what's going on and then it goes to court.....well that's the idea when there isn't corruption going on! People who know about SW have said they probably reassigned 2 social workers to the case after the reveal about DL. I imagine reports will have been redone and Kieran will be going to court to try and sort it all out. A full SW review will take months, maybe a year?
It must be the beginning of the end. She used false allegations to stop Kieran seeing his kids up until summer last year, after those were cleared up she only had DL to hide behind and that was revealed last November, so now it can only be the court process and various hearings she will be ignoring. Every time Kieran goes to court and pays for a barrister she probably doesn't turn up, she will be dragging it out as much as she can.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A 14 year old girl ran off to live with an older man. Good God alive.
Where were the parents?
What was the school doing?
Even 30 years ago SS were about.
Strikes me it's the 'bad apples fall close to the tree' situation or another Jordan lie.

A 14 year old girl ran off to live with an older man. Good God alive.
Where were the parents?
What was the school doing?
Even 30 years ago SS were about.
Strikes me it's the 'bad apples fall close to the tree' situation or another Jordan lie.
It was in one of her books, I can't find the extract now.

AFP was around but these are the parents who walked around the house naked and who were swingers themselves ( allegedly!) and PFP got himself a trial for the suspected rape of incapacitated women!
---
Not sure if this is the same bloke, Jeff? She claims she waited until 16 to sleep with him 😬 This is the girl who was already putting on sex shows in front of boys at school. Basically Jeff was a sex offender but it seems like KP already had a really twisted upbringing by then!
She was illegally driving too at that age, so no regard for rules even at that age.

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 10.15.54.png

And no regard for the usual moral boundaries in school..... I wonder where she'd learned to have sex in public, it might seem normal if you're parents got up to the same stuff!

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 10.19.29.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Respectfully, we don’t mod posts here. I understand where you are coming from as I haven’t been in a position to donate myself, but any posts that will encourage more donations/awareness can only be a positive thing for those kiddies, and their wellbeing is more important IMO than anybody on here and how they feel about donating/not donating.
Respectfully, I wasn’t modding. I’ve been on this thread a couple of years, I don’t need to be told how it operates. Thanks

Reactions: 16
Oh come on, let's not turn a differing of opinions into an argument, let's focus on our common goal - stinking witch face

Edited as I wrote Onions instead of opinions 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wouldn’t go to him for a used car never mind a mental health session!!!

Can any old Tom , dick or Harry be a MH practitioner??? No wonder I had so many awful ones in the 90s/00s. 😳
Yip, there's no law against someone calling themselves a counsellor or psychologist in the UK! I went to one my mum recommended once as she said he'd really helped her and did hypnosis. I thought 'hmmm interesting'. So I went and then I talked to some of his other patients and realised he told each person exactly the same bullshit about their problems and solutions. He could have just got it from a book. The guy even had a contract with the local council, so was making good money. :oops:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
'"I'm in bed, Bunny is next to me asleep. Jett was at the end of the bed, asleep. I was really hot in the night so I tool my socks off. Later, I felt something tapping my feet - proper tapping my feet really hard. Then I heard 'mum mum' - it sounded like Jett. I said 'Jett, what?' I sat up in my bed, looked at the kids but they are both fast asleep. I was too scared to look over the end of the bed."''

Taking too many stimulants will do that. I've had sleep paralysis and seeing /hearing things in my sleep since I was a kid. It doesn't happen that often now but things which will make it worse are - too many stimulants ( legal or otherwise), caffeine, stress. I would see all sorts of stuff, extremely realistic looking. Sometimes I still do it, I'll sit upright ( still half asleep) and see things which aren't there!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh bless.... Ghoulies and ghosties and things that go bump in the night.... Oh, sorry, that's her.....

So the so called ghost encounter was Jett calling out mum mum in his sleep, probably having a nightmare about her. 😞😣

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh bless.... Ghoulies and ghosties and things that go bump in the night.... Oh, sorry, that's her.....

Don’t these rags get with the programme?? It’s clear that the MM can’t be rented out. The papers know that she can’t sell it or do anything with it. Why the fook do they keep repeating the same old guff? Repetitive, boring, lying, sacks of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.