Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another musing, if an allegation is made to the police about KFP and child abuse, it would be dealt with by the police not just the family court and therefore she wouldn’t have the protection of the family court’s secret hearings. Of course, she may not be named, as that would identify and victims but we’d probably read about a female aged 45, from the Horsham area has been arrested/charged/convicted etc. We’d see her hangers on dropping like flies, and no more plaster classes/pantos/Tik Toc/ collaborations. They’d be also no more up to date photos or videos of her with her children.

Reactions: 35
I remember seeing this on IG. I was absolutely boiling with rage when I saw it. I thought that picture with Junior at the boxing was bad enough, but this blew my mind. Of all the things in life that you just don't do. Absolutely sick to dance with your son like this. She seriously lacks boundaries. Even her own mother said that B&J had heard things that they shouldn't. No decent parent would speak the way she does in front of young children
I don’t think what’s being talked about is what’s gone on but I absolutely agree she lacks boundaries and therefore is incapable of teaching healthy ones. I have deffo seen footage of her asking Junior if she was ‘hot’. It might have been a YouTube clip she posted herself. She’s definitely bizarre and inappropriate.

Reactions: 34
Another musing, if an allegation is made to the police about KFP and child abuse, it would be dealt with by the police not just the family court and therefore she wouldn’t have the protection of the family court’s secret hearings. Of course, she may not be named, as that would identify and victims but we’d probably read about a female aged 45, from the Horsham area has been arrested/charged/convicted etc. We’d see her hangers on dropping like flies, and no more plaster classes/pantos/Tik Toc/ collaborations. They’d be also no more up to date photos or videos of her with her children.
Very true but I think the issue may be it's not being dealt with by police though.

For instance, say KP does something inappropriate at home and it's reported in the SS report which is given to court.....they could have also reported it to police but for some reason, the police have done nothing?

Reactions: 23
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere or heard it that she has asked junior quite often if he thinks she’s fit 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yes this! I have deffo seen this and just posted about it too. So uncomfortable for the poor lad. She’s just so inappropriate.

Reactions: 26
bleeping hilarious arm chair psychologist/ psychiatrist . He’s no more qualified to diagnose anyone than you or I. I’ve worked within mental health and brain injury most of my career , like everyone else I can have my suspicions but not diagnose. We can all read about the different disorders and see there are overlaps but I certainly don’t need the likes of him to spout off like he’s an authority on it. Worked with many certified psychologists over the years they would be livid hr does this with no real training if any substance. Rant over
I'm going to watch his vids, I can diagnose & it took me a psychology degree, a criminology degree & masters before I could ....not pop on Groupon & buy one to complete in my lunch hour ffs. Does this man have a large SM following?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm going to watch his vids, I can diagnose & it took me a psychology degree, a criminology degree & masters before I could ....not pop on Groupon & buy one to complete in my lunch hour ffs. Does this man have a large SM following?
I'm pretty sure he buys followers. No ordinary pleb could have 60k followers after a few days. The irony is he thinks he knows about narcissism 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Harvey’s Carer,Facebook December 2023, May or May not be related
I remember Kalelah was on maternity leave but that must be over by now - is she still Harvey's carer? I haven't seen her mentioned or pictured in a long time

Reactions: 25
I have just caught up after reading the FFJ tweet. When the further misdemeanors come out, I can't see her making old bones (and certainly no more Guardian articles!) - What were they thinking?

She is the MOST DESPICABLE HUMAN EVER.

Child abuse,
Animal abuse,
(Alleged) Sexual abuse,
Drug and alcohol abuse,
Financial and material abuse,
Domestic abuse,
Emotional and verbal abuse,
Institutional abuse,
Then theft, deception, and perjury. What a catch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
No Oedipus is where the child is attracted to the parent of the opposite sex. I'm pretty sure it is called Jocasta complex when it is the other way around - please do correct me if I am wrong though.
You are correct on both.
---
I can well believe that!
I keep reading snippets of information that I wasn't aware of that I find quite troubling when grouped together.

Reactions: 20
Tbh I think it's a case of him taking the piss out of skanky and all her syndromes and disorders rather than fancying himself as a therapist of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have just caught up after reading the FFJ tweet. When the further misdemeanors come out, I can't see her making old bones (and certainly no more Guardian articles!) - What were they thinking?

She is the MOST DESPICABLE HUMAN EVER.

Child abuse,
Animal abuse,
(Alleged) Sexual abuse,
Drug and alcohol abuse,
Financial and material abuse,
Domestic abuse,
Emotional and verbal abuse,
Institutional abuse,
Then theft, deception, and perjury. What a catch.
But she's such a grate muvva to 'Arv.....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I remember in a TwatTok live from either December or November saying how she has been in Court so much recently. I was baffled by this statement as she had only been to a couple of court dates publicly last year and they had been months prior. So she must have been in Family Court due to the secrecy, also remember MP’s post about a big court case going on.

Also, I’ve been meaning to post about the comments made on Darth Jeyda as to why she is always around. When Skanky was ill in bed doing her TwatTok lives she was asked why she was working when she was so ill. Her response was “contracts, contracts”. It sounded as if she was being forced to work by Darth Jeyda due to the contractual obligations.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.