Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on facebook has said there is a massive court case going on and local people know about it.
---

I've always thought she has a massive set of issues.....never mind the tits! 😅
😂 😂 - so true! I wonder what is being said about the court case though? There is nothing in the press about it at all. Let's hope the truth prevails!

Reactions: 26
On F4J FB
If this is true ( no reason to doubt it with what's gone on) It would make sense that F4J have seen material from the case. They've called her a psychopath so possibly seen a diagnosis? The drugs test must have been detailed in court and they've reported that. Then they make very specific abuse allegations.
---
😂 😂 - so true! I wonder what is being said about the court case though? There is nothing in the press about it at all. Let's hope the truth prevails!
If it's family court it'll be private though.

F4J obviously are against that.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If this is true ( no reason to doubt it with what's gone on) It would make sense that F4J have seen material from the case. They've called her a psychopath so possibly seen a diagnosis? The drugs test must have been detailed in court and they've reported that. Then they make very specific abuse allegations.
I wonder how long this court case has been going on for then? I don't think she has mentioned being in court recently has she? I wonder if something came out that SB wasn't aware of and that's why he did a runner?

Reactions: 19
Just my opinion but Albert's haircut. He looks like a little girl in SFP's latest insta story. Also, I think it was mentioned before, but funny how the boring beige biffer still goes by the name Price, even though shes now married, shouldn't it be Brooks? Another one of the Clampett's trying to make coin off the back of skanky.
'The boring beige biffer Brooks' has quite a ring to it, teehee 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how long this court case has been going on for then? I don't think she has mentioned being in court recently has she? I wonder if something came out that SB wasn't aware of and that's why he did a runner?
I think it was before Christmas in one of her lives she said 'so much stress been going on'......or similar. At one point DC hinted that she didn't turn up to some sort of proceedings. So I would guess months. If it's about residency there will be a final hearing but because of all the allegations in the case, there would probably have been fact-finding hearings......to try and work out what's true or not. All these can have months and weeks in between.

I do think Carls tried to distance himself.....he did that game over photo!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think it was before Christmas in one of her lives she said 'so much stress been going on'......or similar. At one point DC hinted that she didn't turn up to some sort of proceedings. So I would guess months. If it's about residency there will be a final hearing but because of all the allegations in the case, there would probably have been fact-finding hearings......to try and work out what's true or not. All these can have months and weeks in between.

I do think Carls tried to distance himself.....he did that game over photo!
That all makes sense. She probably doesn't turn up because she doesn't like hearing the truth! Or just another attempt at the her delaying things! I wonder what impact the DL situation had on the case? I still find it strange that she is allowed to be around KFP and the kids knowing that she can still influence them ( or try to). It must be a difficult situations for the new SW's to have to deal with.

Reactions: 33
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.

Edit to add...the post is awful though and should never have been posted. They are breaking laws as if any of the kids are victims then that's a crime to name them or link to them like it has indirectly. Shocking and poor KH must be despairing at the moment
May I just add, in respect of the "allegations" and "privacy", KFP did not respect her children and their rights to privacy when she did her "lives" during panto time and stripped in front of them as did her co-actor when getting ready. This is available for all and sundry to see on social media and would have been uncomfortable for the kids. F4J are alluding to allegations that have already been raised by WS SS so why jump on them when KFP shows this abhorrant behaviour LIVE? I'm actually pleased that they're sticking to their beliefs and calling her out. Whatever people may think personally of Matt, I doubt he would be stupid enough to post this if there wasn't an investigation happening and if there was any chance it would jeopardise KH court case.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm probably clutching at straws, but I'm hoping it's a positive sign that f4j posts on X & fb are still there after this length of time, after yesterday's disappeared so quickly? Fully expected them to be deleted before now. I think they're on dodgy ground legally though & can't see any other media outlet running with it, based on the info posted currently.

Fingers x'd for some positive news for KH soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
May I just add, in respect of the "allegations" and "privacy", KFP did not respect her children and their rights to privacy when she did her "lives" during panto time and stripped in front of them as did her co-actor when getting ready. This is available for all and sundry to see on social media and would have been uncomfortable for the kids. F4J are alluding to allegations that have already been raised by WS SS so why jump on them when KFP shows this abhorrant behaviour LIVE? I'm actually pleased that they're sticking to their beliefs and calling her out. Whatever people may think personally of Matt, I doubt he would be stupid enough to post this if there wasn't an investigation happening and if there was any chance it would jeopardise KH court case.
I think their justification for all this is going to be that if the anonymity was stuck to as normal. KP could basically be a sex offender and no-one would ever know.......that and they think the authorities are failing to take the right action.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if she will appear in the panto? With this F4J post being shared far and wide, I wouldn't expect a welcome if I were her. Maybe she will go to ground for a few days and then claim MH issues. Or she is just on a major new egg hunt - you never know she may pop up in SA to wait for that Anton guy seeing as he has declared his interest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On F4J FB
Actually looking at this I'm not convinced about its accuracy, how would local people know detail about a 'massive court case' - unless maybe it's KH custody case and people in the community know what's happened to him and are supportive and have been talking about it. If this happened in the area where I'm from, locals would certainly get details from Kieran or the family (they seem to be well known locally) and would be talking about it lots

Surely if this 'massive court case' was about someone directly committing an offence against the kids, the kids would have been removed from that persons care

Reactions: 17
Maybe why he is citing mental health issues… (real or as a wind up to her) to stop her attempts to contact him

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't really like that theory ( in terms of psychology) as it seems to put the responsibility on a child. I think there are possibly more up to date terms. I mean we all know Jr escaped and ran a mile......so 😬 😖
---

Nope, had the same thoughts. She is so brazen. look at all the headlines and her laughing when an 8 year old said she wanted to do OF.
Yes more up to date now. I think Freud coined the phrase, may be wrong. It was based on a tragic Greek myth Oedipus was abandoned at birth because of prophecy, grew up and unwittingly killed his father and married his mother, when they found out the truth of who he was his mother hung herself and he blinded himself. Happy tale 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think their justification for all this is going to be that if the anonymity was stuck to as normal. KP could basically be a sex offender and no-one would ever know.......that and they think the authorities are failing to take the right action.
I think we would find out in a non-direct way, as if she was a sex offender she would not be allowed contact with under 18s - including her 3 minor children. Possibly her adult son too as he has specific vulnerabilities

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.