Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all 👋 not posted in a while, personal tit.. blah blah.. c’est la vie. I do lurk though and thanks to you guys you keep me upto date on the skanky one.
When I saw that post yesterday and then again today I was truly shocked. Wow this is unbelievable!!! I believe her to be despicable and completely inappropriate but this is wild! Is it possible that it’s H done something to Bunny? is this what the last straw for Carl was?
I can’t imagine F4F would post something like this without there something going on, why would they risk their rep and possible financial ruin to lie about something this serious, so it must be something… no smoke without fire?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Someone on twitter has said they believe it's about Harvey. No idea if that's true but Harvey was in that flat when Carl allegedly punched a door and the flat was wrecked. Then he's off.....
My head can't comprehend what's going on, but lest we forget, Kipper said on Loose Women that she'd consider hiring a prostitute for H when he turned 18.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Actually looking at this I'm not convinced about its accuracy, how would local people know detail about a 'massive court case' - unless maybe it's KH custody case and people in the community know what's happened to him and are supportive and have been talking about it. If this happened in the area where I'm from, locals would certainly get details from Kieran or the family (they seem to be well known locally) and would be talking about it lots

Surely if this 'massive court case' was about someone directly committing an offence against the kids, the kids would have been removed from that persons care
I’m convinced this post was made by a tattler.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
DC16..We really appreciate all that you do..just wanted to say that as you are so appreciated ❤ she is bleeping awful isn't she! I always make a point of reading your posts as everything you say is spot on!
Does seem to be a kinder bunch
There are going to be professionals who overstep boundaries too I think, just like you get these corrupt police offices who are actually criminal themselves.
Professionals are human beings first & foremost & human beings are fallible so there will be problematic people in every genre of work....believe it or not at least 40% of the psychologists I've met through being one have an addiction themselves, I have to have mandatory therapy every other week but a lot use alchohol, sex, exercise, shopping, gambling & even recreational drugs!!

Reactions: 22
I think we would find out in a non-direct way, as if she was a sex offender she would not be allowed contact with under 18s - including her 3 minor children. Possibly her adult son too as he has specific vulnerabilities
But she'd carry on in the press the same wouldn't she. 'The dads don't let me see the kids and they ganged up on me' Sort of stuff!

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, but I'm absolutely disgusted that they've posted this again.

Whatever the truth of the situation, it should have been reported to the police and nothing more, certainly not splashed all over social media. As if those kids haven't been through enough! :cry:

I really hope that they haven't jeopardised either KH's case or any potential criminal action by doing this. What a terrible, terrible thing to do.

Reactions: 18
Could easily be. The poster seems to be based in Australia. If it was someone local to Northchapel/Petworth then I'd probably lend it more credence
Yes I noticed they’re based in Australia now but haven’t always been if you scroll through, they have some posts of horses so may be part of the riding community

Reactions: 13
Actually looking at this I'm not convinced about its accuracy, how would local people know detail about a 'massive court case' - unless maybe it's KH custody case and people in the community know what's happened to him and are supportive and have been talking about it. If this happened in the area where I'm from, locals would certainly get details from Kieran or the family (they seem to be well known locally) and would be talking about it lots

Surely if this 'massive court case' was about someone directly committing an offence against the kids, the kids would have been removed from that persons care
I think it is the custody case, any abuse would be detailed in that case. It just seems odd timing for the F4J tweet. Social Services have apparently reported findings of some sort of abuse ( F4J must have seen some evidence of this) but police may not be doing much.....that's my interpretation of it.

Reactions: 24
To be fair only 8k people have viewed the tweet and it has only 9 retweets - so I am not sure if it will have much of an impact outside of here and other F4J followers?
If a newspaper picks it up then it could go viral.
Whilst I applaud F4J for highlighting the situation of the kids, they should have worded it better, they should not have mentioned what type of abuse, they could have just stated there were huge red flags or critical safeguarding concerns - which I think would not be crossing the line. This still would have got the message across without being so revealing and have consequences for the kids. It would also emphasise that KFP was at fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
'The boring beige biffer Brooks' has quite a ring to it, teehee 😇
Going back a bit to SFP riding on skanky's coat tails by keeping her married name, yes lots of women do that these days ( my daughter hasn't changed hers since getting married 7 years ago) but SFP calls herself Sophie PRICEY same as skanky so definitely wants to be associated with er sister by her name.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
My head can't comprehend what's going on, but lest we forget, Kipper said on Loose Women that she'd consider hiring a prostitute for H when he turned 18.
You know I did forget that :sick: . There's a massive list of all these 'in plain sight' things she's done and said.

Reactions: 29
Probably got some idiot Egg trapped somewhere he cannot escape from because lets face it, the thing won't have been learning it's script for this crappy panto rubbish will it?
The noo Egg will probably holed up in the MM attic - plenty of room now Sink-Boy has vacated the premises.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But she'd carry on in the press the same wouldn't she. 'The dads don't let me see the kids and they ganged up on me' Sort of stuff!
She would, but she wouldn’t dare to about PA and perhaps KH would have a bit more balance of power once he had the kids back, he’s unlikely to slag her off based on his previous behaviour but he may manage to silence her with the threat. Chernobyl Cum may also make some veiled threats, as well as the UK’s newest top psychologist Daddy Woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair only 8k people have viewed the tweet and it has only 9 retweets - so I am not sure if it will have much of an impact outside of here and other F4J followers?
If a newspaper picks it up then it could go viral.
Whilst I applaud F4J for highlighting the situation of the kids, they should have worded it better, they should not have mentioned what type of abuse, they could have just stated there were huge red flags or critical safeguarding concerns - which I think would not be crossing the line. This still would have got the message across without being so revealing and have consequences for the kids. It would also emphasise that KFP was at fault.
I think how they've worded it is calculated. I just read the IPSOS guidelines and it states not to use the very same specific term for abuse....F4J have chosen. ( as it implies it's family members)
They seem to be trying to create a legal issue. I don't think they care, they would welcome it as no media are reporting this.....but maybe would if F4J were in court?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
They must be sure though surely they wouldn’t post for the hell of it, and while it does not name the kids involved and it’s not clear if the allegation was made by skank or towards skank the only person. They have made clear it’s not is KH, it is also leaving others open for speculation.equally if there was a chance it was true by them posting then the accused will claim unfair trial ie trial by media.
No wonder AFP & PP + Edna are putting distance between Kipper. If these allegations are true, NOW is the time to step in and keep an eye on those poor bairns properly, unless .......:unsure:

Reactions: 23
Doesn't she always go on about how Harvey loves her mummy cuddles, I don’t think I can think or write further😔
I posted a very long time ago that I really struggle with the way she Smooches H full on lips with her eyes closed, bare breasts pressed up against him, I have a son the same age and it's just weird, it's not cute or loving, its creepy and inappropriate. Might have NOTHING to do with what F4J are posting but this is in full public view where she knows she is being photographed. https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...EAHdCQBMgQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1615&bih=822&dpr=2

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I posted a very long time ago that I really struggle with the way she Smooches H full on lips with her eyes closed, bare breasts pressed up against him, I have a son the same age and it's just weird, it's not cute or loving, its creepy and inappropriate. Might have NOTHING to do with what F4J are posting but this is in full public view where she knows she is being photographed. https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...EAHdCQBMgQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1615&bih=822&dpr=2
Totally agree, she makes a big show of it and looks proud. The photos of her kissing H are virtually identical to ones where she is kissing husbands. She is even topless on holiday and doing it :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.