Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the term I've heard before wasn't emotional incest it was a singular word and was specific to sexual attraction. I'll see if I can find it. The above also fits though 😔💔
I think you might be referring to Genetic sexual attraction?

Reactions: 4
No Oedipus is where the child is attracted to the parent of the opposite sex. I'm pretty sure it is called Jocasta complex when it is the other way around - please do correct me if I am wrong though.
So son to mother?

Reactions: 7
No Oedipus is where the child is attracted to the parent of the opposite sex. I'm pretty sure it is called Jocasta complex when it is the other way around - please do correct me if I am wrong though.
Wiki says this 'Oedipus complex (also spelled Œdipus complex) refers to a son's...... attitude towards his mother and concomitant hostility toward his father, first formed during''

Urrrgh, it's an uncomfortable subject....and personally not what I think is going on. She does overstep boundaries I'm sure of that but to what degree.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it this term: Jocasta complex or Oedipus complex?
Edit

Just noticed I'm late to the party here haha

Reactions: 9
Oedipus is son to mother, yes. Jocasta is mother to son.
So I was told Oedipus.
It was alleged that it happened to Ju and was happening to Je.
---
Wiki says this 'Oedipus complex (also spelled Œdipus complex) refers to a son's sexual attitude towards his mother and concomitant hostility toward his father, first formed during''

Urrrgh, it's an uncomfortable subject....
Awful isn't it 😔💔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Despite my low opinion of Katie, I don't believe she is (directly) responsible for the kind of abuse F4J are talking about. But she could be indirectly, for instance by way of wanting to protect someone else.
I'm going to say it - I wouldn't put it past her if making money was involved & she thought she could get away with it. She treats them as possessions don't forget.

I'm sorry if that's a thought too far for many, & I'd hope to god I'm wrong, obviously.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't really like that theory ( in terms of psychology) as it seems to put the responsibility on a child. I think there are possibly more up to date terms. I mean we all know Jr escaped and ran a mile......so 😬 😖
---
I'm going to say it - I wouldn't put it past her if making money was involved & she thought she could get away with. She treats them as possessions don't forget.

I'm sorry if that's a thought too far for many, & I'd hope to god I'm wrong, obviously.
Nope, had the same thoughts. She is so brazen. look at all the headlines and her laughing when an 8 year old said she wanted to do OF.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Odd that she hasn’t responded yet to this? We know she’s not one to keep her trap shut, maybe she’s scared of what F4J will say next if she does!

Reactions: 33
She has gotta pull out this panto hasn’t she?! How can she just leave kids now all this is going on!!!! And who on earth is running her Facebook? They keep posting the worst pictures of her so I wouldn’t be surprised if whoever is posting there on her behalf isn’t the person leaking stuff as they obviously are not keen on her!

Reactions: 20
There are so many pictures of her kissing Harvey with her topless when swimming, videos of her in bed with him and then last year she was dancing all around him like she was lap dancing. She oversteps boundaries, I've always thought it. Of course the braindead fans thought she's been
'mum shamed' :rolleyes: They've all said ( family) how Harvey doesn't wear clothes.....so what does she do, get in bed with him naked :sick:

The kids could have witnessed something I'm sure.

View attachment 2704886 View attachment 2704889
I remember seeing this on IG. I was absolutely boiling with rage when I saw it. I thought that picture with Junior at the boxing was bad enough, but this blew my mind. Of all the things in life that you just don't do. Absolutely sick to dance with your son like this. She seriously lacks boundaries. Even her own mother said that B&J had heard things that they shouldn't. No decent parent would speak the way she does in front of young children

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Yes, I could never understand why she turned up to that gig Jr was at in that see-through catsuit with gaffer tape crosses where her nipples should be and hugging him, whilst he was clearly wishing her elsewhere 😣
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere or heard it that she has asked junior quite often if he thinks she’s fit 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Someone on facebook has said there is a massive court case going on and local people know about it.
---
Beat me to it .
Crikey , with her Munchausens & various PD’s is she going for the full set ?
I've always thought she has a massive set of issues.....never mind the tits! 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.