Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone just see a post few minutes ago saying shes been spotted in Swan Inn felstead so they're back together, then immediately deleted, or am I getting subliminal messages now?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone just see a post few minutes ago saying shes been spotted in Swan Inn felstead so they're back together, then immediately deleted, or am I getting subliminal messages now?
I did too, thought I had imagined it :unsure:

Reactions: 15
Didn't read name properly but something newtea maybe, new member I think, maybe ✈🐒
---
Literally up for seconds, when refreshed it had gone. Sometimes happens when people editing a post I think

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t SB live in felsted?
and meanwhile bunny’s still posting on YT!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone else watch Love Island tonight? They asked a few of the housemates who their celebrity crushes were and Anton said that his was Katie Price and apparently she fancies him too! 🥴 Shame really as I thought he was the best looking one in there. Instant turn off if he thinks the botched, hideous looking Skank is attractive 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Things went to an awfully dark place on this thread today.
---
I noticed that Kieran hasn't posted on IG in almost 24 hours which is unusual for him. Probably a stressful day with what happened earlier. He does seem to be putting a brave face on for the sake of his family, cooking dinner and playing games on Michelle's IG.
OMG not 24 hours without posting 😲 Perhaps he has been out doing family things which don't involve social media and the need to put his whole life out there. I should think he's probably very wisely switched off from the world knowing that everyone is going to be commenting on today's posts and no doubt inundating him with comments and questions about what it is that Skankerella may or may not have done and F4J swift deletion of their latest post.
---
Anyone else watch Love Island tonight? They asked a few of the housemates who their celebrity crushes were and Anton said that his was Katie Price and apparently she fancies him too! 🥴 Shame really as I thought he was the best looking one in there. Instant turn off if he thinks the botched, hideous looking Skank is attractive 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is he blind???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I see it’s been visited by ghosts again , always lovesd getting the Willies that one,
, I’ve got an explanation
Drug induced psychosis it happens when you experience episodes such as delusions or hallucinations as a direct result of substance abuse,
You know it’s bad when you start talking to inanimate objects and they answer back, it would be a worry if the talking candle was a gwyneth Paltrow one , two C’s having a conversation
Who ya gonna call ? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Stan Butler is this just a football reference do you know? Trying to work out if this is a suggestion that skanky shagged this footballer or if it’s football slang…
Sorry cannot talk about or answer any questions relating to kickyball,, all enquiries must be addressed to my supervisor @SmillieKylie who will authorise me on my response. 🤣

Yer it's implying she's banged him.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually hate F4J. They SHOULD be doing good work to counter parental alienation but there’s always simmering misogyny in the background. I was pleased they were “helping” KH as they do have some clout, but the way they have overstepped and violated the privacy of vulnerable children shows just what type of people they are. They want to “win” at any and all cost. JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.