Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post that occurred today alleged something, so yes it looks like it was expanding on what was posted on the 27th December re. a cover-up.

I've thought about all this and what has been said very recently.......Willow said Jett relayed something really bad to teachers at school. From what KP posted in those shocking statements on Insta a year or so ago......it implied Kieran had done something terrible and things had also occurred in the Penticost/ Hayler household (cake-throwing bollocks! / affairs with women clients of Kieran's) so Jett was so traumatised he had to be kept away from School and his dad.

This now seems like deflection. If Jett had reported something at school which involved KP.......that would explain why she is so utterly, utterly desperate to keep Jett from education and make up serious criminal accusations against KH and 'seduce' a social worker to hush it all up. It may be a case of her trying absolutely anything to stop her own issues from being investigated!

View attachment 2703039
IThank you Helena that explains it much better to me as I was thinking about some of the possibilities & I was right. DL has given KFP the exact info on the worst possible allegations to report that would ensure she kept the kids for as long as possible. If this is swept under the table I hope the council are reported on by the Redtops AND mainstream news.

I imagine anyone who have SS in their lives are all going to lose confidence in their ability & they aren't fit for purpose.

I think DC saying things are imminent so although KFP deserves a custodial sentence just for such allegations something tells me it's about to 💣.

Still have to wonder if rumours of it had something to do with their split, Dan Wooton was given a week right to reply by the Byline Times so it's something to think about & it's certainly feasible if she finally told Carl she lied about it & he lost his tit & punched a door...hence KH & MP support likes.

I can see DL getting thrown under the proverbial bus very soon.now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not going to talk about what we shouldn't talk about, I missed the post anyway and I'm not going to speculate.

On another note I fell on my arse today whilst walking my dog, he looked at me like WTF are you doing down there in the mud mum 😂 I think I'm going to be a bit bruised tomorrow! Which made me question why the duck the skank would want the pain of inplants and injections in her arse!

Anyway, not much else to say other than I'm often in skanky's local John Lewis (Guardian interview), I've never seen the witch in there, lucky for her as I really think I'd want to smack her one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Please read post 347 regarding my own enquiry, about the F4J post.
Ok seen that post, it wasn't mine but I think the point here is no-one wants to repeat an allegation involving kids completely verbatim, especially if it got deleted by the original poster F4J so quickly. It puts people on dodgy legal ground and people feel uncomfortable. It's not at attempt to exclude people.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
Hope Helena's explanation helps explain LTLL x

Reactions: 8
Ok seen that post, it wasn't mine but I think the point here is no-one wants to repeat an allegation involving kids completely verbatim, especially if it got deleted by the original poster F4J so quickly. It puts people on dodgy legal ground and people feel uncomfortable. It's not at attempt to exclude people.
I take on board what you have said. I have no wish to inflame a highly sensitive situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you go back and read a few posts? No-one is excluding you.
Once read everyone will understand, It was a very detailed
Posters couldn’t be sued 😂 it’s an anonymous gossip forum. Only people who could be sued for it is the person posting the allegations in the first place (F4J).
---
Posting a screenshot of what F4J said isn’t going to get anyone on here sued.
Nooooooo, I meant F4J on X

Reactions: 7
I have a scary feeling that skank may be bubble tea on Masked Singer.
She really isn't wanted anywhere is she, the latest Olivia Attwood surgery/aesthetics documentary would have been a perfect fit for skank but nobody wants to be associated with her, her names not even mentioned when discussing page 3, OF or modeling in the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.