Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here lurking a lot and I did see the tweet - very worrying indeed. That is a very, very big claim to make by F4J.
Which poster was it that kept telling us that KP was involved in very dark things - things we couldn't even imagine?. Well, maybe this is what they were getting at.
That was me, but not related to child abuse.
---
It is. I imagine things have been happening behind the scenes!
---

Yep and dismissed as maybe being a bit too out there at the time. Edited because I don't want to start a big thing about it. Some of this stuff has been really ....out there 👀
Dear HBF, it was indeed me,, and I still stand by my findings.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Bunnys latest YT post, looks like she’s staying at her friends house
isn’t KP going to Newcastle tomorrow for panto?

Reactions: 12
Two mutant characters from Paradise P.D think the animators have captured skank perfectly.
Panto and everyday in the wild even got the trout pout spot on. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240120-201539.jpg
Screenshot_20240120-201607.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that's the trouble Sewer. F4J said they had made a report to police. Allegations were mentioned but it was not 100% clear who they originated from. The serious nature of them meant it was dodgy to repeat them. So I suppose F4J could be in legal trouble or even KP?
---

The sick thing is AFP calling her that IMO.
It's true though. It's not like she's saying that about someone who is 14 NOW, it's her perspective of what she saw back then. At least she's telling the troof as to how her daughter looked, and the troof don't come out her gob too often!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IThank you Helena that explains it much better to me as I was thinking about some of the possibilities & I was right. DL has given KFP the exact info on the worst possible allegations to report that would ensure she kept the kids for as long as possible. If this is swept under the table I hope the council are reported on by the Redtops AND mainstream news.

I imagine anyone who have SS in their lives are all going to lose confidence in their ability & they aren't fit for purpose.

I think DC saying things are imminent so although KFP deserves a custodial sentence just for such allegations something tells me it's about to 💣.

Still have to wonder if rumours of it had something to do with their split, Dan Wooton was given a week right to reply by the Byline Times so it's something to think about & it's certainly feasible if she finally told Carl she lied about it & he lost his tit & punched a door...hence KH & MP support likes.

I can see DL getting thrown under the proverbial bus very soon.now.
@Private2407 I think I've missed something, please elaborate! What was Dan Wooton given right to reply about?? And when? Thanks!

Reactions: 9
It's true though. It's not like she's saying that about someone who is 14 NOW, it's her perspective of what she saw back then. At least she's telling the troof as to how her daughter looked, and the troof don't come out her gob too often!
Just seems a really disturbing thing to say. She could have worded it much differently, such as; 'I was concerned by her behaviour'. but no, a child, her daughter is labelled as a 'temptress'. I find that really, really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I ain’t got a clue what the flipping heck is going on as I missed the F4J post but the Frankie Boyd reference is me thinking she’s messing with Harvey and as I worked for a children’s charity and have knowledge in fucked up families my thoughts are leaning towards the two little one’s messing with each other which actually in situations like this isn’t that rare.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh my God, hopefully KFP will provide us with lighter content to discuss this evening, by drink and drug driving tonight and crashing into another tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A 'temptress' at 14?! It's just sick!
Found this comment in 2013 on Digital Spy

What sort of a mother is amy price?
«3 / 41234»
[Deleted User]Posts: 20
Forum Member

26/01/13 - 09:15#52
Saltydog1955 wrote: »
She revealed it on Piers Morgan's Life Stories back in 2009.

Also see my post on page 2 of this thread, post #28.

Half naked pics at 13 (obviously approved by mummy dearest),peadophiles,no doubt having sex at an early age.
Seems she was exposed to more than she should have at such a young age. I suppose her biological father walking out didn't help things.

Born in 1978 in Brighton, East Sussex, southeast England,[1] Katie Price was the only child of Amy (née Charlier) and Ray Infield.[4] At the age of four, her father left the family. In 1988, her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired the surname Price.[1][5] She has an older brother named Daniel and a younger maternal half-sister Sophie from two of her mother's other marriages.[6]

Reactions: 15
Just to put everyone,s mind at rest Bubble tea on Masked Singer is not the screeching harridan KFP. As to th F4J post I,m just going to await any outcomes, if there is actually any.

Reactions: 23
Well I ain’t got a clue what the flipping heck is going on as I missed the F4J post but the Frankie Boyd reference is me thinking she’s messing with Harvey and as I worked for a children’s charity and have knowledge in fucked up families my thoughts are leaning towards the two little one’s messing with each other which actually in situations like this isn’t that rare.
My heart is breaking at this point, whether it is true or not. It DOES go on. These children are living in a cesspit that they cannot climb out from without help. As I hear, they are both crying out for help online, but as the law moves slowly they have to wait. I get it - they have to tick every box in order to have a tight conviction,but I hope the end isn't far off. We stand with KH in his fight to get them back. Keep fighting, keep on believing Krusties - we can help get these children back where they belong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Found this comment in 2013 on Digital Spy

What sort of a mother is amy price?
«3 / 41234»
[Deleted User]Posts: 20
Forum Member

26/01/13 - 09:15#52
Saltydog1955 wrote: »
She revealed it on Piers Morgan's Life Stories back in 2009.

Also see my post on page 2 of this thread, post #28.

Half naked pics at 13 (obviously approved by mummy dearest),peadophiles,no doubt having sex at an early age.
Seems she was exposed to more than she should have at such a young age. I suppose her biological father walking out didn't help things.

Born in 1978 in Brighton, East Sussex, southeast England,[1] Katie Price was the only child of Amy (née Charlier) and Ray Infield.[4] At the age of four, her father left the family. In 1988, her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired the surname Price.[1][5] She has an older brother named Daniel and a younger maternal half-sister Sophie from two of her mother's other marriages.[6]
I'm so confused...... Page 2 of this thread post #28 relates to @emmaw28 doing dry February - good luck Em 🍷🍺🍹🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my God, hopefully KFP will provide us with lighter content to discuss this evening, by drink and drug driving tonight and crashing into another tree.
Things went to an awfully dark place on this thread today.
---
I noticed that Kieran hasn't posted on IG in almost 24 hours which is unusual for him. Probably a stressful day with what happened earlier. He does seem to be putting a brave face on for the sake of his family, cooking dinner and playing games on Michelle's IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.