Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Change of topic!
I was just looking through her Facebook and on the post about the leggings, someone has commented that on one of the lives she could be heard saying ‘I can’t believe these mugs are actually paying for this crap’ - OMAG
I know we haven’t missed many of the lives, is this true?? I don’t remember her saying this and if it is true how on earth has this not been in the red tops?
It was a few weeks ago I think? I'm sure someone on here 'reported' it back to us

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omfg, that is absolutely bleeping disgusting to put this information online about minor children. By all means go for skanky but leave those kids out of it. The damage that could cause to those children. I was right behind them going for her but I feel sick reading that. Absolute lowlifes, this will do f4j no favours. 1 nil to the skank
What am i missing here , what happened 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think J and B have maybe witnessed something which has been brought to the attention of the SS, those poor kiddies, she's never had any boundaries and that's when things like this happen, whatever the details are, I did see the original post and the way it was worded said more than what has probably happened if that makes sense.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What is the latest F4J allegation? This has been deleted and I'm catching up so haven't seen!
It was horrific but unproven as far as we know, so post taken down out of protection for the children.

Reactions: 21
'"I'm in bed, Bunny is next to me asleep. Jett was at the end of the bed, asleep. I was really hot in the night so I tool my socks off. Later, I felt something tapping my feet - proper tapping my feet really hard. Then I heard 'mum mum' - it sounded like Jett. I said 'Jett, what?' I sat up in my bed, looked at the kids but they are both fast asleep. I was too scared to look over the end of the bed."''

Taking too many stimulants will do that. I've had sleep paralysis and seeing /hearing things in my sleep since I was a kid. It doesn't happen that often now but things which will make it worse are - too many stimulants ( legal or otherwise), caffeine, stress. I would see all sorts of stuff, extremely realistic looking. Sometimes I still do it, I'll sit upright ( still half asleep) and see things which aren't there!
I had an awful dream whereby it felt like someone was lifting and opening my legs whilst whispering Alaistair Crowley type menaces into my ears. Spoke to my doctor about it who explained it was a hypnogogic-hallucination which can seem VERY real at the time. (although it was Halloween at the time) 😬

Reactions: 5
So the so called ghost encounter was Jett calling out mum mum in his sleep, probably having a nightmare about her. 😞😣
And the something tapping her feet was probably one of the animals! As she didn't look she wouldn't know it wasn't would she? Once many years ago we had a neighborhood cat who liked to come into our flat, we used to put him out at night before we went to bed. One night we forgot and in the middle of the night my husband suddenly shot out of bed screaming his head off, turned out the cat was licking the bottom of his foot!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest. Finally this is the interview 🙄🙄🙄
Interesting indeed. So Edna says that when Kipper got pregnant, she was knitting all the time?
Yet now she claims that now she's moved into her beige terraced 'country-amish-style pile' her and bleep-lung are 'learning how to knit' tea-cosies and stuff. (In beige, naturally!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Understood....without damning proof they'd be sued in a heartbeat.
Not gonna go into the detail or any specifics of what the post said but basically the now deleted post from F4J stated that allegations have been raised BY West Sussex social services and F4j have now reported these allegations to the police.

I do not think this is what some people may think.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
FFJ Haven't removed the X post it's still there. Dec 27th....yet nothing since about it so, I really hope they have enough to back it up!! Given the period Carl left I think we just found out why!!!

Can anyone tell me what the post from FFJ said? I missed it. Is there a way of explaining it without breaking the guidelines?

• Heart
Change of topic!
I was just looking through her Facebook and on the post about the leggings, someone has commented that on one of the lives she could be heard saying ‘I can’t believe these mugs are actually paying for this crap’ - OMAG
I know we haven’t missed many of the lives, is this true?? I don’t remember her saying this and if it is true how on earth has this not been in the red tops?
Yes it was some time ago when it blurted that out not thinking that the mic would pick up what it said. I think it was documented at the time on wiki but I couldn't tell you whereabouts

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.