Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeesus. You know a few days ago I posted something about people involved with the whole DL thing being concerning?!
I didn't want to actually say outright the direction I thought it was pointing. If she has been covering this sort of thing up :oops:
Sorry, what’s happened here? f4J ? I’ve missed something🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What?!?! I'm floored. Don't know what to say.

The children will need support regardless of whether this is true or false. Imagine being a kid and incest allegations about you on the internet.
That's what I'm so mad about. It's bad enough for them as it is. This will just ostracise them even more

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I agree and I think we need to be careful about speculating in detail on here about what it could be/mean
And we know journos are on here, but I doubt they would pick up on it for a story without a massive amount of evidence
Does make me question F4j, they are Headline chasers and looking for Clout and followers
It’s so worrying.
I’ve always wondered regarding Harvey as a now adult do they need to give him some sort of suppressant in regards to physical reactions of the private regions ( I’m suggesting Nothing btw) but it has crossed my mind because it’s a normal thing for a young man
Really not sure 🤔 about F4j

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry, what’s happened here? f4J ? I’ve missed something🙀
Yes you missed a quickly deleted post from f4j, stating the kids were in the most dangerous of abusive situations. F4J claimed they have made a police report. People are debating whether to even discuss it now. I'm not sure how it can be put bag into the bag so to speak!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am absolutely floored! Disgusted, shocked and sad.

Agree not to talk about here; not good for those concerned. Remember tho: the post said WS SS had raised these concerns and they were also raising.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure Dolly. You would think if she was sacked but is still working at the MM she wasn't the one that reported it.
Can someone tell me where I can find this post, if possible incest is involved an equivalent of me will be brought in to interview the accused.
---
She is easy pickings for another wannabe zlebrity moron like Carol ..
---

Kipper will have snagged several but so far none will claim her ... just a notch on their belts ... no decent man will ... whatever his faults I have said all along the last one that will ever actually love her was Boyson ... he was her last chance and she blew it
Did her love her...if a man (pt or not) told me to eat dinner in my underwear....I'd throat punch him!

Reactions: 13
Can someone tell me where I can find this post, if possible incest is involved an equivalent of me will be brought in to interview the accused.
---

Did her love her...if a man (pt or not) told me to eat dinner in my underwear....I'd throat punch him!
It is now deleted.

Reactions: 11
F4J posted on X was SS and posted on here a few paged back. A request was made to admin to remove because of the children

Reactions: 17
I have asked for the post to be removed but I do still have the screen shot if my posting offended anyone then I apologise, but my last word on this they F4J posted it ,it’s out there regardless of how quick they took it down it was seen and those allegations need to be took seriously until proven otherwise and I hope KH and most importantly those bairns get the justice and help they deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have asked for the post to be removed but I do still have the screen shot if my posting offended anyone then I apologise, but my last word on this they F4J posted it ,it’s out there regardless of how quick they took it down it was seen and those allegations need to be took seriously until proven otherwise and I hope KH and most importantly those bairns get the justice and help they deserve
The problem with Social Media is that once out there, it can never be fully deleted!!
People on X already asking why the post with the specific accusation has been removed.
This is not good.

• Sad
Well, I've posted this before. She obviously doesn't understand appropriate boundaries or making information suitable for kids. A guy who did this to kids on the street would be beaten to a pulp I imagine!

View attachment 2702820
View attachment 2702821
WTAF....I don't recall this kind of stuff in Wiki but I have real concerns how she spoke to them, she has zero boundaries or what constitutes appropriate behaviour or terminology towards minors

• Sick
  • Angry
Change of topic!
I was just looking through her Facebook and on the post about the leggings, someone has commented that on one of the lives she could be heard saying ‘I can’t believe these mugs are actually paying for this crap’ - OMAG
I know we haven’t missed many of the lives, is this true?? I don’t remember her saying this and if it is true how on earth has this not been in the red tops?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think the only mistake they made was posting it earlier than planned and unfortunately for them I was able to screen shot before they deleted, those are serious allegations and they would need to be fairly sure allegations/concerns had been raised before posting it,
I feel a bit guilty for seeing it amd posting it tbh because those poor bairns are even more vulnerable now 🥲🥲
I can't see it ... can you post screen shot

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.