Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm wonder what she told them about bird&bees etc,when I was young mum would give me a note to take to chemist,note was for a pack of ST’s sanitary towels,I didn’t know anything about them,but this was fifties,she never told me about periods,so when I first started ,I said ‘don’t tell dad’ as I was embarrassed,she gave me a huge ST and belt,I did say to her why didn’t you ever tell me about periods,I think back then it was private thingy,Obviously I knew from school I had started.but so strange back then,secret squirrel.Yet it’s nature.😖
Well, I've posted this before. She obviously doesn't understand appropriate boundaries or making information suitable for kids. A guy who did this to kids on the street would be beaten to a pulp I imagine!

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 15.25.25.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 15.25.16.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Dear Lord I hope that post was a Mistake
Can anyone in the Know please say if there was any undertones of this I wonder, Jesus I know we all want the Tea ☕ but this
I know, it's made me feel sick to my very core. I just don't know what to think at the moment.

Reactions: 29
Hmm wonder what she told them about bird&bees etc,when I was young mum would give me a note to take to chemist,note was for a pack of ST’s sanitary towels,I didn’t know anything about them,but this was fifties,she never told me about periods,so when I first started ,I said ‘don’t tell dad’ as I was embarrassed,she gave me a huge ST and belt,I did say to her why didn’t you ever tell me about periods,I think back then it was private thingy,Obviously I knew from school I had started.but so strange back then,secret squirrel.Yet it’s nature.😖
My mother told me nothing too

Reactions: 19
No doubt the insurance companies will be falling over themselves to insure her too.... what with all the driving offences, the bans, the loss of licence, the charges for drunk/drug driving, etc..... but, oh wait, the high premiums are because of her celebrity and fame, not because she's a crap driver....

I’ve always been extroverted. At Dad’s 30th, I turned up in a leather catsuit. I was only 13. Even at school I was an exhibitionist, and told everyone I was going to be on TV. I knew I wouldn’t have a normal job. I wanted a big house in the countryside, a fairytale wedding, to be a famous pop star or a model, and to work with horses. I’ve achieved it all – and more. The only thing on my list that I haven’t got yet is a black convertible Suzuki Vitara.

nb: I wonder what happened to the customised pink Ferrari...!

(Sorry... "successful business women".....!! (wetting myself....)
The only successful buisness woman was Clare. She is the only reason that deluded bint reached the level of fame & wealth that she did. As soon as Clare went...POW!! Interestingly, she always said on camera that she was the most famous one and the one that was making all the money. That aged well....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I had to put a fiver on it, I'd say she's not involved, and it's between the younger two kids. Unrestricted access to social media, watching, copying etc.

Time will tell - I hope.
Yes, or between her and Harvey and his carers picked it up, hope I am totally wrong 😕

Reactions: 12
They do seem to be online courses. I've noticed people do this in bios online though. They just list words as a general interest. I might do one myself, now what can I list :unsure:
'brain surgery, booze, Life and Times of Kipper Price, astrophysics, cats, chocolate' 😅
IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) that he mentions as accreditation appears to provide a lot of courses designed to make MLMs look legit and "professional". They offer "network marketing online training

• Haha
Reactions: 15
F4J latest
Omfg, that is absolutely bleeping disgusting to put this information online about minor children. By all means go for skanky but leave those kids out of it. The damage that could cause to those children. I was right behind them going for her but I feel sick reading that. Absolute lowlifes, this will do f4j no favours. 1 nil to the skank

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Latest. Finally this is the interview 🙄🙄🙄
Can these 3 grifting con artists, EVER tell the bloody truth? AFP knitting, is as believable as KFP getting out the sewing machine to make Harvey’s clothes😡. SFP never had a row with the mutilated slapper? What about the rows where Kate found out (more than once, you’d been in various houses taking her clothes when she wasn’t there? What about when she found out in previous house, you & ‘Arry had gone in, when she wasn’t there & supposedly pinched a iPad ? What about the huge row, You Frumpy, dumpster, about Crawl not being invited to your wedding? And NO SFP, your sister never babysat you. You’re a compulsive liar. Good lord, if you’re going to lie, pick a good one & stick to it. SFP has only been ‘close’ to her repulsive sister, since she lost management. SFP is her ‘source’ for any replies in RedTops, blagging goods & clutching at straw with the bland & boring pod cast. Understandable why the bully, KFP was so disliked at school, Arrogant acting the ‘big I’m’ being pimped around ‘model agencies’ by AFP, who both had BIG ideas for her. She says she’s achieved all her ambitions, being a famous POP STAR🙀🤣🤣🤣🤣. I must have been in a coma when that happened, as I don’t recall that🙈 When that older photo was taken, she says she was pregnant with Harvey. Poor Gareth Gates, didn’t have a clue what was going to happen to him imminently, poor sod🤢💩 oh and…. Pinch your baby sister to wake her up💩🙀. What a cruel witch.🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Omfg, that is absolutely bleeping disgusting to put this information online about minor children. By all means go for skanky but leave those kids out of it. The damage that could cause to those children. I was right behind them going for her but I feel sick reading that. Absolute lowlifes, this will do f4j no favours. 1 nil to the skank
I agree. I said before Christmas that I was uncomfortable with the way F4J made abuse allegations on Twitter regarding the kids. Didn't sit right with me at the time. Now it's got even more dark with this latest allegation. Very sensitive and private information and for the kids safety and mental health this shouldn't be splashed on social media IMO, true or false.

Reactions: 22
you can do a psychology advance diploma in psychology on line(price £12) go at your own pace at the end you get all the CPD/IPHM/QLS that he mentions in the post(it is just another mickey mouse course)
I had to study for 6 years before qualifying with a Masters before then doing a graduate course in behaviour analysis.... His bio is misleading at best but as I know nothing about his background I don't know if "misleading" has been past pattern forming.

Reactions: 19
Someone needs to do the maths; if Skank was 13 at her father's 30th he must have been 16 when he got Iron Lung pregnant. Skank is now 45 and Iron Lung is 72 so Iron Lung must have been 26 when she got pregnant. Here we have it from Skank's own (ridiculous) lips....................................a predatory woman of 26 seduces a 16 year old schoolboy and gets pregnant by him.

Another one for the sex offenders list. Step forward Amy.
SFP is 34, Mr PP, 61…. More lying tit💩

Reactions: 20
Perhaps we shouldn’t discuss this anymore.Shall we just leave it.?Let’s not talk about it dear posters.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.