Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think KP has found a new EGG?
---
If she snares one he'll be of no use to her as he'll need to drive and yet surely will have a white stick & a dog.
I'm feeling sorry for the poor sod already, bad eyesight and no sense of smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Time to tell what you know Carl.

Do the right thing by those children.

I’ve just had a thought: maybe he has and that why his posts are liked by MP/KH?

Reactions: 31
I think the only mistake they made was posting it earlier than planned and unfortunately for them I was able to screen shot before they deleted, those are serious allegations and they would need to be fairly sure allegations/concerns had been raised before posting it,
I feel a bit guilty for seeing it amd posting it tbh because those poor bairns are even more vulnerable now 🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 27
she had the person who made those ghastly bikinis for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make the same for P & B too. I wouldn't put anything past this ropey old Ho :mad:
---

I'm not sure how posting that could have been a mistake - it was very specific and they know exactly what they're doing
Those poor kids
She has always had a disturbing lack of boundaries which we've all witnessed. Topless with Harv in bed. Nude in front of the kids, Naked actors in front of the kids. Young daughters plastered in makeup. I always thought it was dangerous as it just shows she ALWAYS puts her own needs first, even if it puts the kids in danger.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Is this go fund me page going anywhere, do they give updates. Surely something could be done by now, why is everything taking so long
It has been said by Sam the organiser that the funds have been put to use already for the purpose for which they were meant, the amount that can be seen is what has been raised, it's not just piling up like a bank savings account. Without using the funds, doubtful KH would have got as far as he has. And an update was posted yesterday, if not on this thread then on previous, again from Sam but I think shown by DC16.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kipper finally finds 'da wun' ...
---

There is a video of her patting one of her horses ... she is hitting it really hard and shouting 'good boy' ... its not a pat at all
By what you guys are saying she seems to have crossed over indicators, although lack of empathy can be an ADHD symptom climbing trees to hurt baby birds isn't, people with adhd often struggle to show the right emotions in stress related circumstances & often mimic what they've seen elsewhere but can't emotionally connect to it themselves so without an intense interview I couldn't say she shows signs of violence that comes in ASBD...unless a one off the nest incidents would instigate further investigation.

By what you guys are saying she seems to have crossed over indicators, although lack of empathy can be an ADHD symptom climbing trees to hurt baby birds isn't, people with adhd often struggle to show the right emotions in stress related circumstances & often mimic what they've seen elsewhere but can't emotionally connect to it themselves so without an intense interview I couldn't say she shows signs of violence that comes in ASBD...unless a one off the nest incidents would instigate further investigation.
Also pinching her baby sister when she was 11 and having absolutely no sense of danger or risk with her own kids. She's a psycho / sociopath. I don't have any psychology qualifications and I know she's not been assessed by anyone here but from things she said in interviews and these latest possible revelations......
she can't hide what she is anymore. As you say ADHD as an excuse for violence or other very dark behaviour is bollocks.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
That seems to be whoever was baby sitting after KP fecked off somewhere again!
---

In the photo it looked like a combination of her surgery scars ( she'd had some a month or so before?) and smeared make-up.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a struggle, she was so pissed she injured herself, intentionally or unintentionally. As soon as it happened she probably started screaming SB punched her!
From the bits I've picked up from here I think it was a simple act of SB going to grab her phone & just catching her with his closed hand as she's pushed it out of the way. And the following fiasco was built on that by her/ press etc. Kirsty left her over it & still follows Carl...he's been set up for year's by her & she's played her family about him too. Now he may well be a drug dealer but he no previous as I'm aware of for DV.

As we've all said, she's the common denominator all through every drama filled relationship!

Reactions: 24
If this is true,she is sicker than we thought she was :mad:
I've always suspected it. I wrote stuff about emotional incest before ( which is when kids are treated like adults by a disturbed parent). The behaviour with Harvey and pushing the girls to act in an adult ways was always dangerous IMO.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If I had to put a fiver on it, I'd say she's not involved, and it's between the younger two kids. Unrestricted access to social media, watching, copying etc.

Time will tell - I hope.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh come on, let's not turn a differing of opinions into an argument, let's focus on our common goal - stinking witch face

Edited as I wrote Onions instead of opinions 🙂
Hmmm, I like the idea of a differing of onions, hungry now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmm wonder what she told them about bird&bees etc,when I was young mum would give me a note to take to chemist,note was for a pack of ST’s sanitary towels,I didn’t know anything about them,but this was fifties,she never told me about periods,so when I first started ,I said ‘don’t tell dad’ as I was embarrassed,she gave me a huge ST and belt,I did say to her why didn’t you ever tell me about periods,I think back then it was private thingy,Obviously I knew from school I had started.but so strange back then,secret squirrel.Yet it’s nature.😖

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I had to put a fiver on it, I'd say she's not involved, and it's between the younger two kids. Unrestricted access to social media, watching, copying etc.

Time will tell - I hope.
I know what you mean but it will be her lack of boundaries and probably normalisation of things that leads to such things.

Reactions: 17
The stench of desperation from the thing whilst out searching for a new egg must be like a dark cloud engulfing a room as she enters it. I bet she literally grabs at the guys and talks smut within minutes of meeting them. Disgusting creature!!
She is easy pickings for another wannabe zlebrity moron like Carol ..
---
Do you think KP has found a new EGG?
---
Kipper will have snagged several but so far none will claim her ... just a notch on their belts ... no decent man will ... whatever his faults I have said all along the last one that will ever actually love her was Boyson ... he was her last chance and she blew it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.