Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit of a cheek puting psychiatry and psychology in your business name. Def meant to mislead. Life coach would be more appropriate
Well he's done an excellent job Life Coaching his son thus far, you know, his sink-wanking son who has destroyed his life and future prospects by knocking bones with the skank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to do the maths; if Skank was 13 at her father's 30th he must have been 16 when he got Iron Lung pregnant. Skank is now 45 and Iron Lung is 72 so Iron Lung must have been 26 when she got pregnant. Here we have it from Skank's own (ridiculous) lips....................................a predatory woman of 26 seduces a 16 year old schoolboy and gets pregnant by him.
h
Another one for the sex offenders list. Step forward Amy.
She's talking about her stepfather PFP not her real father.

Reactions: 17
According to Ancestry she would have been 13 at her dad's 40th birthday. His was birth was registered in the Jun quarter 1951.
I took it to mean she was referring to her stepfather
ETA sorry, ended up repeating what 2 others just said

Reactions: 15
Every foetus / unborn baby has a hole between the two sides of their heart. It usually closes at childbirth . If it remains you are usually under paediatrics to have it checked. It isn’t discovered in some though . I’m not sure if it can just close on its own but some need surgery to close to reduce the risk of stroke . She had private medical for a very long time, I’m sure it would have been thorough. I don’t believe her , more bloody lies
Absolutely. My bubb's hole didn't quite close. It was miniscule but still under paediatrics until 9 months when they determined it was all fine as it had closed up. Much depends on what is heard when the doctor listens on that stethoscope on their first check. But apparently common, just most do not get detected and soon resolve themselves.

Total horse 💩 as usual
---
F4J latest
What the duck am I reading.

Reactions: 17
Her maths must be wrong about her dad's 30th. He was ( according to the Daily Fail) 61 in 2013. So 30 years previous to that would be 1982 and she would have been 4. Maybe she meant his 40th?
---
Oh FFS noooo.
Feckin hell!!
---
Allegations raised by West Sussex County council....then F4J ?!

• Wow
  • Sad
F4J latest
So the SS uncovered this?? Bloody hell! Why are those children still there if they know this stuff??

All I see now are images of those times when the thing has been draped all over H whilst naked..................................:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Please God let that have been some kind of autocorrect error by Fathers for Justice and that's why they deleted it. I feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jeesus. You know a few days ago I posted something about people involved with the whole DL thing being concerning?!
I didn't want to actually say outright the direction I thought it was pointing. If she has been covering this sort of thing up :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dear Lord I hope that post was a Mistake
Can anyone in the Know please say if there was any undertones of this I wonder, Jesus I know we all want the Tea ☕ but this

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think I remember a while ago we wondered if she was doing only fans pics for weirdos with Bunny in matching clothes - bikinis. Or have I imagined that?
she had the person who made those ghastly bikinis for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make the same for P & B too. I wouldn't put anything past this ropey old Ho :mad:
---
Dear Lord I hope that post was a Mistake
Can anyone in the Know please say if there was any undertones of this I wonder, Jesus I know we all want the Tea ☕ but this
I'm not sure how posting that could have been a mistake - it was very specific and they know exactly what they're doing
Those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jeesus. You know a few days ago I posted something about people involved with the whole DL thing being concerning?!
I didn't want to actually say outright the direction I thought it was pointing. If she has been covering this sort of thing up :oops:
Oh my Helena I read that notice wrong,then re-read it,just to think I did read it second time did they mean her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.