Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cazza72

She’s mouthing the fucking words that she’s taught him to say 😡 😡
OMG she is absolutely mouthing the words! You're so right. Great spot.

I watch some body language and behaviour experts on YouTube called The Behavior Panel and I'd love to see them rip apart her actions on these vids. Absolutely vile creature. Just when you think she can't sink any lower she finds a new level.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I've wondered whether he should speak out now in an in-depth interview about his experience, or not.

I'm not sure what I'd do. Being accused of child cruelty is one of the worst things, normally I'd say keep your business private but the allegation is so awful that I can see why he might want to speak out. Especially as the perpetrator is a public figure who is likely to get an easy ride over it
No he needs to stay very quiet and carry on. Those kids will be back with him soon. Don’t give her any ammunition.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Reckons the MM is just a bad omen. They want to do another series of MM, but she doesn’t know if she wants to 🤣🤣🤣 excuses….
She’s doing so well in everything else she is doing. She thinks she needs a change re the house….so there we are, getting ready to leave the MM me thinks! The house is miles too big for her.
---
Had her eyes lasered, but they are going blurry again. Had them tested but they are fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope she can read a number plate when she is driving.
---
Talking about going to bed with losing a tampax up there 🤢 and losing the string.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder if she is trying to avoid any deliveries of mail staying at Carl’s

• Haha
  • Wow
My friend who has the garage just rang me back after looking at this site for the first time and he couldn't believe the shite she and the clan are saying.
He said You can't just let your family members or spouse use the trade plates willy nilly on a daily basis like it clearly shows she has been doing in these photos and the other ones a while back.
He was absolutely certain that the police would not have taken the car away on a flatbed If it had valid trade plates on.
He mentioned the car could have had trade plates on but stolen and she did not realise this but you also have to have trade plate insurance so the plates could have covered the tax but not the Insurance if they have not paid for that.Happens quiet allot he said with one man band back street garages.
He also said there is a 24 hour contact line for the trade for him and the police to speak to directly so it is bull her stating the police spoke to her insurance company because there would be no need to with it being on valid trade plates.
He did say woody could have valid trade plates and insurance and the two of them are bending the rules using them as they are but if not on the car and visible the car is not covered for tax or insurance so that's why it was taken away and impounded.
They should be summonsed to court and plead their case of innocence there.
Hope this helps to solve some confusion.
I think we should wait, because I believe we only know a small part of whats going on with the driving case. She was too pissed off yesterday to have completely gotten away with it.There are many pictures of the car clearly showing there are no trade plates on it. So bound to be the same images on the police body cameras, also the rr would not have been impounded if everything was ok with its documents.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

Best news i could have on my birthday!🎂 please can someone screen record her twat tok later as my son is treating me to dinner and the cinema❤

• Heart

Bungdidin

Jet and Bunny on her TT live. Jet was sucking on an ice pop. She said: "Why don't you see your dad Jet?" Bunny was on it too.

Jet: "Reasons".

Then she mentioned Social Services and the Police about Kieron....

I hate this fucking cunt. Cannot take screenshots as it's not allowed. Calling out to "Cole" so SinkBoy must be there.

Get those kids out of there ASAP. 🤬
Omg she is fucking disgusting making Jett talk about his dad.

• Angry

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I’ve seen quite a lot of very unpleasant things said about Harvey on here . And some awful ableism. This just isn’t the place for me I think so I’m going to disable my account.

I’ll be quietly hoping kp gets what she deserves
Not sure why you were here in the first place seems like you just wanted to vent for some reason, I’ve been here a long time and most people are appalled at her behaviour towards Harvey not slagging Harvey off, but I do find it odd when her fans call him handsome or cute because in the cold light of day he isn’t either I doubt any of them would go up to skank in the street if she wasn’t known to the public and say oh my your son is so cute or so handsome do you.

• Heart

TurkeyTeeth

Jet and Bunny on her TT live. Jet was sucking on an ice pop. She said: "Why don't you see your dad Jet?" Bunny was on it too.

Jet: "Reasons".

Then she mentioned Social Services and the Police about Kieron....

I hate this fucking cunt. Cannot take screenshots as it's not allowed. Calling out to "Cole" so SinkBoy must be there.

Get those kids out of there ASAP. 🤬
Screen recorded it.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Harvey back at college, so that picture yesterday, was bull shit.
---
Not ridden her horses in ages

• Angry
He doesn’t have the money to pursue a civil claim for libel/slander, but i hope KH considers filing a claim (against KP) with the police for harassment and/or controlling and coercive behaviour.
---

Agree. He needs to ignore her completely and not issue any statements to the press.
He reported her for harassment back in December. That charge should also be coming soon ( or dropped).

From what she's done, if the law isn't a complete shambles. I would expect her to be charged, as there's so many accusations on record. Hopefully this latest news for Kieran will help her get charged.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Morning Krustiedetectives🤣 Ere bloody memory of mine,last fred I think it was there was discussion about Chris Hughes and Cuntface,a lovely Krustie posted a message Chris Hughes sent to her not sure if it was a tweet or IG..Where he told her home truths also said she reeked.Can the Krustie post it on here please ?I just want to stick it on the secret celeb fred.❤
This one? He’s a legend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Just an opinion.

I think it's a shame that a common dislike of KP is seen as a valid excuse for ableism and offensive comments to others.

To me personally, it isn't funny.
Some of the train drawing comments for example were quite simply cruel. Did anyone seriously expect him to produce an oil painting of the Flying Scotsman?

I suspect some comments are clumsy rather than ill meant, whilst others are akin to playground bullying.
Society is supposedly moving on from that mentality of 'other = fair game', but it doesn't always feel like it. At times it's like being in a 70s tv series, and not in a good way.

As I say, my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
If you watch the video she is actually mouthing along when Jett starts saying "technically my dad". 100% she has coached him to say that, poor kid 🙁
[/QUOTE]
When 'it' says I'm not taking the blame for that then you know in reality that it is all her doing!
So, so desperate to try to distance herself from all the lies 'it' has told and to try changing the narrative yet again.
She is rattled and losing control of the situation but unable to face reality so is going to double down on the lies.
And the ones suffering and being damaged are 2 young children who she is happy to use and abuse to save her own arse whilst trying to destroy their father, all enabled and abetted by clan Price.
I hope they all rot in hell.

• Angry
  • Heart