Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blodwin

Surely Kieran should now get access to those kids immediately?

I'll admit I don't know how these things work when there was police involvement. I guess he still has to wait for the court to order that he receives access? Of course we all know that ideally they should live with him full time

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Parry1988

VIP Member
What is actually stopping Jett and Bunny contacting Keiran when Katie is not about.
They have access to phones and ipads even game consoles and smart tvs allow internet browsing.
She's already admitted buying jett hundreds of pounds worth of roblox game money etc for him 'talking to the police' so she's obviously bribing him, and probably emotionally blackmailing the poor boy with a mix of brainwashing aswell. I dread to think how she manipulates those poor kids

• Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
God, she's talking so much shite today.

Not going to vape today, but is dying to vape, she will.
No self control

She’s absolutely f*cked today, on a massive comedown, why is she doing this, just rambling nonsense, she was meant to be selling JYY, she just can’t be bothered, Jeyda appears to have accepted she’s getting nothing out of her this morning. Saying that, this is great, it’s clear there’s no way back for her, she’s a total mess, I keep saying time to cancel her, but watching this she’s cancelling herself, she’s unemployable, she can’t even be bothered to do her basic selling tat today, what a wreck 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Well that was a game of two halves, I was so happy for Kieran that charges dropped then so angry and sad about Jett. She stopped him going to school as her lies would be questioned there. She is controlling him, bribing him and blatantly coaching him to repeat her lies. As Harvey is no longer a cute child she is replacing him with Jett. I really hope Keiron gets full custody ASAP.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So she’s got a production meeting this morning about a new TV show….so someone is giving this wreck a TV show, she is going to turn up in the state she is in this morning, and it’s a f*cking mess I can tell any of you not watching. She is either pissed, high or having a massive comedown from last night, she can’t concentrate to save her life, and the production people want to work with this…..wow, good luck to that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Angry

mrspig99

VIP Member
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
That's because his 2nd wife doesn't want the kids all over SM, unlike his first wife who has them there on a daily basis. So what would be the point of Pete not showing them when skanky does? Fly away my pretty!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

shizzler

VIP Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

her brain dead fans will still be saying he’s guilty but the police couldn’t find enough evidence. I hope and pray they go after her for the false allegations. Vile specimen she is 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Probably Thailand or journey to the centre of the earth,into the depths of fire.🤣
I think with her addiction to surgery, Turkey would be my guess. But, if she's wanting more tattoo's, Thailand. Turkey cheaper. Gonna cost a lot though, for her to pay for H, J & B, Crawl, the young child minder & herself. Still, she's bankrupt & can afford it. Get hair, nails, brows done before she goes away, no doubt. Still waiting for the photo's of her back driving, to prove she's been vindicated by police.

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Is anyone else feeling let down by the lack of a new TicTac? I was hoping for some serious off her tits tra la la la-ing from her, putting on a strong pretence of everything is fab in Skankyland whilst high as kite and shouting “what’s the colours again?”
yes, id have liked to see " whats the colours again " and the reply " bronze like the car you had impounded, pink,like the colour you never wore to the film premire, blue like sinkboy is feeling, green like how you feel about every woman under 40, yellow like how you always run away when in trouble, brown like the dog shit on the floor and white like the brides dress you will never wear again "..... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunday Girl

Can't see how any excuse would hold up for either her or him.

View attachment 2333010
We should all email the police station and ask how/why she keeps getting away with this and does this now mean banned/disqualified/no licence Joe Public can jump in his mates car and drive round on trade plates with no insurance or tax? If she’s banned surely she just can’t drive it’s that simple?
I thought the police wanted to appear as being transparent, this looks shady as fck, one rule for us another for scrunts

• Heart

wowzers00

Fuck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The fucking bitch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. Fucking lying, vile cunt.
And the way Jett repeats technically, like it’s not really true

this has seriously enraged me take thebotch down now and quick, otherwise this really won’t end well
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Cunts sneaked on tiktok before anyone realised so the cunt could get that dig in on Kieran fucking absolute cunt of the highest order. Hope there was an eagle eyed tattler to grab that. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
No different to the Harridan Mother AFP. Mr PP had his old dog for years, went to work with him everyday. All of a sudden AFP has the lung transplant & gets home, gets rid of the dog. Said too much & he gave her (all of a sudden) an allergy ! Mr PP was heart broken. That's what a nasty, control freak she is & her mutant daughter is the same, hard as nails.
I'd get rid of my husband before my dogs 🤣 fucking heartless old hag. AFP and KP seem to pick blokes that let them walk all over them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43