Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It’s over…..her fall is now accelerating,,,,a short clip for you lucky people….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Parry1988

VIP Member
For anyone that didn’t see Jet be questioned about his dad here it is
He's absolutely been coached what to say there and she's standing there smirking.
There's a thing they call that on crime documentaries, it's called dupers delight
"The duper's delight is an emotional boost, or thrill, that some people get when they successfully cheat or deceive another person or organization."

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Why is it that Cole always looks like a toddler in a romper suit when he wears tracksuits? Most off-putting.

He also has a Father Dougal look to him, like his head is filled with crap (which it is)

A6CF0967-4042-4D64-8B81-62E121ED9832.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

Oh my, wine purchased on the way home tonight methinks, i said it’s all closing in on her, oh this golden…..too early to deploy the gif 🤷🏽‍♀️ Kylie thinks not, we have a result, I feel I may do a little Kylie dance at lunch today….Padam Padam, take it away Kool and your Gang…c’mon celebrate good times….

F6AF2DDB-32C0-4F1B-9174-1C848C5323DA.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Krm2011

VIP Member
So KP says that Jett and Bunny are not allowed to see KH because the police and SS say so
But Bunny has been seeing him
Doesn’t look like she has told them he has been cleared of all charges
All I can say is Michelle has some serious self control .....

• Heart
Reactions: 55

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Is this meant to be an attempt at humour? Not amusing in the slightest. My 26 year old son is severely autistic, and I find your comment offensive. Our children are taken the piss out of enough already, thank you 😡
By the way - I am not sure why posters are incredulous that Harvey tolerates having his hair cut. My son is quite happy to sit in the barber’s chair. They’re not ‘all the same’ you know. The ignorance on this forum never fails to amaze sometimes 🙄
This thread is gutsy, blunt and brutal because we're very focussed on Skank and her dreadful behaviour. Graveyard humour helps us along in our grim task and I, for one, found UrbanBunny's comment very funny as it was in a particular context. No-one wants to hurt your feelings, and you may find yourself more comfortable on the Krusties threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

The dog's doodah

She can slag off Tattle, but what is apparent from my limited time on here (albeit only on the KFP threads), is that the majority of us appear to be be normal, well educated people, many of which are professionals in their own field whereas her fans are the total opposite, thick as pig shit tower block Tracy's. Apologies to any Tracy's on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

gossipsauce

VIP Member
What kind of mother says that to her kid on a live TikTok watched by god knows how many people, he’s a little kid and he’s vulnerable. Why would he want to tell a bunch of strangers that. She doesn’t give a shit about those poor kids. It’s all point scoring for her. ‘Why don’t you see your dad Jett’. Wouldn’t it have been great if Jett had replied, ‘because you’re mental’. I knew she wouldn’t be able to hold her tongue. She’s abhorrent.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Jet and Bunny on her TT live. Jet was sucking on an ice pop. She said: "Why don't you see your dad Jet?" Bunny was on it too.

Jet: "Reasons".

Then she mentioned Social Services and the Police about Kieron....

I hate this fucking cunt. Cannot take screenshots as it's not allowed. Calling out to "Cole" so SinkBoy must be there.

Get those kids out of there ASAP. 🤬
This is emotional abuse and bullying, PLEASE someone get those kids out of there

• Angry
  • Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

That’s a laugh, Kieran child neglect.. he’s the only one who actually looks after them properly, you don’t hear him saying he can’t stand the kids do you. Why can’t she be investigated for child neglect, they’re never at school, exposed to all kinds of shit while in her care.

• Heart
  • Sad

shizzler

VIP Member
If anyone has recorded it please could you post it…
For anyone that didn’t see Jet be questioned about his dad here it is
THAT on its own should be a visit from SS!! I’m shocked that they are letting this abuse AND let’s not dress it up, this is abuse, carry on. This video needs to be sent to children’s services at West Sussex county council. Any involvement (if there ever was) by SS should be private and NOT advertised to the world. Come on people if you want to make a difference then for gods sake send this video to the authorities. Like I said previously no point saying why is nothing getting done when no one is doing anything to let them know. Please please do it now x

• Heart

Wooo Hooo! finally. I knew it had to be sorted soon. I wonder what the 'he must have done something to lose the kids people' will think now?

I've always believed every accusation against Kieran to be false, not as some have said because I'm his 'fan' ( bit ridiculous to be honest) but because KP's entire history and pattern of abuse is out there to see, if you bother to look. She's an abuser plain and simple and she has used false accusations to harass, control and intimidate people for years.

Wooo hoo again, I'm going to catch up now 😁

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Cunts sneaked on tiktok before anyone realised so the cunt could get that dig in on Kieran fucking absolute cunt of the highest order. Hope there was an eagle eyed tattler to grab that. 🤬
She really is an evil vile bitch. He’s 10 for fucks sake woman. Get a bloody grip and leave your kids out of your fucked up fucking vindictive life.
You must be so unhappy in your own life to want to fuck up everyone else’s. He is your children’s father, and he has every right to see his children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just to confirm DC, he is not currently under investigation by police at all? Just thinking of previous allegations made by KP, are they all dropped by police too? And is he 'in the clear' with social services? So nothing stopping him from seeing his kids other than KP's refusal to hand them over?
Well, we've not heard anything about KFP's accusation about Kieran & a 'young' girl. The one she spouted to the press & likening Kieran to JS. THAT is extremely damaging & police need to bring this to a close & release a statement. I am 100% sure, because the mutant made that SO PUBLIC & it was picked up by RedTops, Kieran can actually sue the arse off her for that one, NO DOUBT AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 52