Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andagha

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

Oooh she's not going to like that .😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Nurseali

VIP Member
I feel for Kieran , even though it was all shit there will be people who still remember the accusations and will forever tar him with it. Same as his infidelity will always stick.
Mainly thick people who also think filters don't exist and that she is still a good bizness wuman and muvver.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
So advertises Tattle on her podcast 🤣 maybe people will take a nosey and see all the inconsistencies and lies she tells on here… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Parry1988

VIP Member
Can't wait to see her tik tok later on 🤣🤣🤣🤣this week has been a belter for her🤣🤣 the gift that keeps on giving 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Doesn't sound like Jett is totally on board with trashing his father publicly then! She won't be happy that he isn't sticking to the script like H does when she primes him. I wonder if she's been warned off making any further accusations abut Kieran and she's trying to be sneaky and get the kids to say it for her?
I think she just wants to keep her version of events going as long as possible. Jett looked confused when she said Kieran was disgusting, he didn't known what to say when she asked him stuff about his dad on these lives, yet he was happy in the driveway photos. It's so obvious she's coached them but making up events is going to be uncomfortable for them to stick to.

• Angry
  • Sad

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Hope you're reading here keiron....xxx....we are all ecstatic that you've been cleared of this pack of lies. Sit tight now your 2 little ones will be back with you soon. Sending you love 😍 🤗😘

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Ewwww sink boy in the back ground talking loudly 'here's your dinner children' making out he's step dad of the year with bunny and jett by the table, this is so set up tonight as a fuck you to kieron, winding me up

• Angry
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member

Also reported in the Irish sun. Surely 1 of the red tops can now release a story saying the malicious old sIag made up a load of false accusations? We all know it was her.
So, what will she have to say now about the dreadful things he's done? She told us it would all come out & we'd all be shocked 🙄 oh dear, it's all gone wrong for Skanky 🤥🤣
Hahaha, she also said stuff was going to happen that would make everyone love her again, well we are all still waiting for that too aren't we! 🤣🤣

So pleased for Kieran, obvious from the get go it was all made up malicious nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
View attachment 2336041
View attachment 2336042
Getting in on passenger side, I think that's significant - she would have triumphantly drove off if she could. Somethings up with the licence and or insurance

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
He's absolutely been coached what to say there and she's standing there smirking.
There's a thing they call that on crime documentaries, it's called dupers delight
"The duper's delight is an emotional boost, or thrill, that some people get when they successfully cheat or deceive another person or organization."
The way she says 'I'm not taking the blame for that' and smirks - it's as if she's trying to distance herself, she knows its her own nasty work.

The way Jett says 'he's technically my dad' is heartbreaking. And Kieran will be in bits seeing that, but he needs to have this evidence of emotional abuse by KP in his back pocket.

• Sad
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member

Hope this link works!!
These videos are truly shocking. Plus she’s off her face, just look at her eyes & her speech. Poor Jett, she’s doing what she does to Harvey, coached him before hand, how to answer. Telling him SS & police involved with Kieran. Jeez, sickening. What ever can Kieran do? Surely he has to get legal involved ? I feel sick. 😢😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48