Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I actually think the house being taken away will be the next big blow. I was talking with my friend about it who’s a property, mortgage, financial wizard. What she doesn’t know probably isn’t worth knowing. She said whatever skullduggery she’s worked regarding other people owning parts of it, in other peoples names etc, at the end of the day the mortgage has to be paid and that’s it. At some point they will repossess. You cannot just not pay or permanently underpay indefinitely. They could order the sale anyway as part of the BR hearing she’s owed too much for too long to too many and has done nothing to help at all.As for saying it’s not worth taking, it’s West Sussex one of the most expensive areas in England. It’s worth a fortune just for the land alone. Whatever the state of it somebody will snap it up to restore it. Land, stable yard, one of the largest outdoor pools in Sussex it’s a fabulous project for somebody. I reckon she’ll be gone by next year at the latest.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Tanley

VIP Member
She didn’t say anything about trade plates before, she said it was the data base and it takes 48 hours to catch up. She said she wasn’t worried because it would all be sorted out. And SFP said she had insurance and her licence and a doctor‘s letter.
She looked as miserable as sin coming out of the cop shop yesterday, and it SB who has gone to get the car today.
She can’t drive a car around for days, pop to the hairdressers etc and then say she was having a test drive. And it didn’t have trade plates on!
When is someone in authority actually going to throw the book at this rancid cow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Kieran, great to read you've been cleared of all FALSE accusations 🎉 Hopefully this will be another step closer to getting your children back to where they belong 🤞 It's also good to know that the Gofundme is helping with legal fees. I am sorry that you're being failed by the services that should be protecting your children. They are clearly in dangerous situations with their mother. We want to see the children happy & safe again. Team Kieran 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 66

JaynieDay

VIP Member
She’s mouthing the fucking words that she’s taught him to say 😡 😡
Fuck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The fucking bitch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. Fucking lying, vile cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Wow 300 threads - she has sure kept us tattling!

Thank you to @Pink Squirrel for the new thread title!

1690308938469.png

Here is a link to thread #299

Well I would like to tell you what has been going on, but its murky to say the least.

We thought it was curtains for her driving licence, but has Sinkboy sold his ass to get her off the charges?

She is still flogging minging crap on Tacky Tock, complete with Skidmarks and Sunday Dinner stains

The new nose reveal was - how can I put it - Hilarious...

1690309147832.png
6C7EA013-8ED2-489F-95A9-6E16D4082E2A.jpeg

Oh and the best selling Skanky Magazine has had a special "Barbie" edition - courtesy of @SmillieKylie who kindly posted a copy of the front cover for us ;)

4320C62A-4E60-45B0-98D5-C8458BF643E3.jpeg

As you were Krusties

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Kids that age wouldn't just come out with 'technically it's my Dad' or 'social'. They are words you've heard in conversation alot or have just been told to say.
It's so blatantly obvious he was told what to say. It's so malignant to even talk badly about a child's father infront of them. They get to 16 and make up their own minds. I know from experience. A child should never feel like they have to choose between parents. She should be reassuring the kids and keeping things mutual and normal. But she just can't. She's a nasty, manipulative, abusive, self centred bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

buttheyneverblindme8

She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
I appreciate this is your opinion - but literally what is this fanfiction? They don't need to use her to be celebs - she uses them, because she never leaves them alone when she's bored of them. The only time you hear about most of her exes after her is when she brings them up. She's the one who starts throwing potshots at the ex's new partners for absolutely no reason whatsoever because she is simply incapable of allowing them to move on. She's the one who invents different scenarios where these "slimeball men" wronged her on rotation and she is but a helpless, blameless victim of "narsty, evul men" - yet they're the ones who go on to build happy and healthy relationships after her.

And as for "slimeball men" - Pete's issues with her lack-of parenting are well-documented. Alex took her to court for defamation and won. Leandro said she was crazy. Kieran despises her for many reasons, but I suspect her pretending he's a nonce is right up there. Kris said he was nothing but a glorified babysitter who was cheated on (as she has done to literally every guy she's been with). That's five exes who have issues with her post-relationship. FIVE. At what point do the rose-tinted specs come off and it become clear that she is the slimeball who just can't resist making life worse for every single guy she pretends is "the one 4evaaaaaaa <3"?

It can't all be a hate train or a bandwagon, and it is simply unrealistic to suggest it is everybody else's fault but hers 300% of the time when too much of what they say about her makes sense, in addition to this very same scenario happening as regularly as clockwork. She is the common denominator in every single situation she finds herself involved in - and if drama just so happens to follow you around, it is almost certainly you that creates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
Mom of an autistic daughter here. I’m new here and the bile that gets thrown at this poor boy really is shocking.

Mind you I’m not surprised as we get enough of it directed at her in real life.
Hi

It’s terrible that you have these experiences and reactions in real life.

I have read this thread for a long time, I have never commented on Harvey personally, but the vast majority of the comments I have read here are mainly concerned about how she is using him as a distraction and concern that she may be feeding him into an early grave as it is easier than supporting him appropriately.

The worst I have seen is people stating that they don’t find him cute and there is no reason for him to use foul language. Again though that has always been from the angle of her encouraging him.

I honestly cannot recall any bile towards him, but admit I will skip pages if there are lots I have missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Any man who gets involved with KP now, knowing her history of making false accusations against ex-partners, is an absolute fool.
---

I've been thinking about him/her too, like you and others here I haven't forgotten the pets even though the Price family have, my heart breaks for them animals
No different to the Harridan Mother AFP. Mr PP had his old dog for years, went to work with him everyday. All of a sudden AFP has the lung transplant & gets home, gets rid of the dog. Said too much & he gave her (all of a sudden) an allergy ! Mr PP was heart broken. That's what a nasty, control freak she is & her mutant daughter is the same, hard as nails.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

DC16

VIP Member
#301 KP & Edna both love Tattle, clearly Krustie's truth has got her rattled

• Haha
  • Heart

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Kate..I’m 45 I’m allowed a tweak here and there.. tweak? Her face looks as tho it’s been turned inside out stamped on, set on fire, melted then flung back on!

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

So so pleased for him. Now let’s see KFP charged with harassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just knew there would be some comment, she is pissed off.
Yes, she’s pissed off, but this is shocking DC. It’s getting worse. My heart breaks for Kieran. What ever can be done to stop this. She’s smirking & clearly coached Jett, same as Harvey. This is sickening & it’s getting out of hand. I can’t take much more of her arrogant & blatant disgusting behaviour towards the law, Kieran, the kids, animals etc etc. One step forward, elation regarding police statement today & 20 steps back with that horrible, soul destroying TT🤮😡💩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Also reported in the Irish sun. Surely 1 of the red tops can now release a story saying the malicious old sIag made up a load of false accusations? We all know it was her.
So, what will she have to say now about the dreadful things he's done? She told us it would all come out & we'd all be shocked 🙄 oh dear, it's all gone wrong for Skanky 🤥🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

buttheyneverblindme8

Just seen the TikTok with Jett. Look at the sheer delight she has on her mush when Jett reveals why he can't see Kieran. She's loving every bloody minute of it.

I honestly think she's a psychopath, and I say that with all sincerity. She has a lengthy history of being generally malicious, mean-spirited and cold-hearted to pretty much everyone she comes into contact with, and seems genuinely incapable of feeling basic human emotion the way normal people can.

She's a danger to those kids - and I can't help but think Junior's realized it too given he's a near non-existent part of her life.

• Angry
Reactions: 60

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Is this meant to be an attempt at humour? Not amusing in the slightest. My 26 year old son is severely autistic, and I find your comment offensive. Our children are taken the piss out of enough already, thank you 😡
By the way - I am not sure why posters are incredulous that Harvey tolerates having his hair cut. My son is quite happy to sit in the barber’s chair. They’re not ‘all the same’ you know. The ignorance on this forum never fails to amaze sometimes 🙄
Sorry no offence meant. Just that I really love cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59