Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

Finally it's out there!

Katie was aware the other day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I know, very slack on my part, as you say, I should ALWAYS have Kylie stocked in my house, I’ve let myself down, I’ve let my fav pop princess down, especially as the good news is flowing in at a rapid pace now, well for us, Skanky and Crawl, not so much 😁

Kylie, sort it out, I need an ice bucket of Kylie wine at the ready, with a little a pic of Skank in her true state these days, to bring the lols every time I see it…..I shall do this….

View attachment 2334394
Yeh.(y):mWe all need to celebrate with a bottle of Kylie wine ( Sales will suddenly make a surge !) As most of us had to look up the actual meaning of the word 'Mendacious', thought about adding to next thread suggestion: # The mendacious tart is toast. Now get those kids back, to where they're loved the most.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wooo Hooo! finally. I knew it had to be sorted soon. I wonder what the 'he must have done something to lose the kids people' will think now?

I've always believed every accusation against Kieran to be false, not as some have said because I'm his 'fan' ( bit ridiculous to be honest) but because KP's entire history and pattern of abuse is out there to see, if you bother to look. She's an abuser plain and simple and she has used false accusations to harass, control and intimidate people for years.

Wooo hoo again, I'm going to catch up now 😁
Well, there has been a random few 'regulars' on here who have doubted Kieran ( and probably still do), or don't like him. As you know I've met him many, many times's & his lovely mum Wendy. He really is a decent, gentle man. He was literally encased in her web. Trapped, like a lamb to the slaughter. Those 2 kids (and P & J, when they were with KFP) have a lot to be grateful for. He got them to school, made sure they were fed, clean & tidy & well looked after. When him & KFP split, he still saw J & B & eventually had them almost full time. Pretty sure he had 100% custody for a while, & then KFP only had supervised visits (due to her drug addiction & unstable mind). I don't believe about all the accusations, 'piegate' etc & most certainly 100% NEVER, EVER believe the young girl situation & KFP's disgusting likening to JS - Which I'm shocked was even allowed to be put into the public domain. Now is the time, police MUST wrap up & dismiss all the unproven allegations that KFP has made, so Kieran has a 'clean sheet' to move on with his life with his Children & Michelle. I think he's going to have to get some sort of restraining order, because she will NEVER stop, trying to crucify him. Then Police need to stop pussy footing around & charge KFP on many, many counts of wasting police time.

If you are caught wasting police time you could be jailed for up to six months and/or fined. - Seeing as more than once, I hope it would be prison.

If the false accusations damage your reputation, you may be able to sue for defamation. 22 May 2023 - Clearly they have affected Kieran's reputation & work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

TurkeyTeeth

She can spout as much shit as she likes on tik tok tonight, but she knows krusties will be all over her lies then the next will be the red tops.
Fill your boots Skanky, go for it. You are the making of your own downfall.
BH coming up, yes the lies just fall out of you and your families mouth, or on your case, miss shaped, herpes covered gob! But you have one big issue. YOUR ALL SHIT AT IT.
My friend who has the garage just rang me back after looking at this site for the first time and he couldn't believe the shite she and the clan are saying.
He said You can't just let your family members or spouse use the trade plates willy nilly on a daily basis like it clearly shows she has been doing in these photos and the other ones a while back.
He was absolutely certain that the police would not have taken the car away on a flatbed If it had valid trade plates on.
He mentioned the car could have had trade plates on but stolen and she did not realise this but you also have to have trade plate insurance so the plates could have covered the tax but not the Insurance if they have not paid for that.Happens quiet allot he said with one man band back street garages.
He also said there is a 24 hour contact line for the trade for him and the police to speak to directly so it is bull her stating the police spoke to her insurance company because there would be no need to with it being on valid trade plates.
He did say woody could have valid trade plates and insurance and the two of them are bending the rules using them as they are but if not on the car and visible the car is not covered for tax or insurance so that's why it was taken away and impounded.
They should be summonsed to court and plead their case of innocence there.
Hope this helps to solve some confusion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I think our lovely DC hinted at this few days ago.❤

Perhaps that’s why he and Michelle had champagne? He knew the investigation was dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Mom of an autistic daughter here. I’m new here and the bile that gets thrown at this poor boy really is shocking.

Mind you I’m not surprised as we get enough of it directed at her in real life.
I think the main issue is his mother and her dreadful behaviour and parenting skills. I feel sorry for Harvey because he is often put in situations he shouldn't be in because he ends up being physically/visually uncomfortable; taking him to a nightclub, making him repeat phrases parrot fashion on camera, her sleeping naked next to him, pulling him close when he doesn't want to be.

I'm sorry you and your daughter are subjected to unpleasant behaviour in real life, but this thread is about the awful Katie 'Skanky' Price and her deluded empowering fans and so anger spills out.
I don't think anyone here has genuine ill will towards Harvey, the poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Katie Price #301 Mendacious, suspicious and downright Vicious, Telling Lies About Kieran & Being Malicious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

WillowTree21

VIP Member
That’s a laugh, Kieran child neglect.. he’s the only one who actually looks after them properly, you don’t hear him saying he can’t stand the kids do you. Why can’t she be investigated for child neglect, they’re never at school, exposed to all kinds of shit while in her care.
He was arrested for 'child neglect' but no proof. Yet KFP feeds her already morbidly obese son, whole carrot cake & junk food & states he eats food out of the bin - neglect. Bunny alone on TicTacky in middle of night, saying rain coming through roof & she's having to sleep on a mattress on the floor ( playing with candles/matches) & is frightened - neglect. Bunny having to cook her own food - neglect. Bunny & Jett looking dirty & unkempt - neglect. Harvey, J & B riding around in car's without seat belts - neglect. To add to the neglect, what about Jett being deprived of schooling & seeing his friends/playing football. Both J & B alienated & deprived of seeing their daddy on a regular basis, if at all. The lists are endless, yet Kieran has been pilloried very publicly & accused of terrible, terrible things by KFP. Yet RedTops never pick up on her treatment of her kids & publicly shame her. About time THE TRUTH come's out now. Kieran's MH must be shot to pieces. I hope today's public statement from police, give's him some peace and hope his children will be back with him VERY soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jet and Bunny on her TT live. Jet was sucking on an ice pop. She said: "Why don't you see your dad Jet?" Bunny was on it too.

Jet: "Reasons".

Then she mentioned Social Services and the Police about Kieron....

I hate this fucking cunt. Cannot take screenshots as it's not allowed. Calling out to "Cole" so SinkBoy must be there.

Get those kids out of there ASAP. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
I was on the fence with CW before
I wasn't sure if he was just the latest in the long line of men that have temporary insanity while snared by skanky
But after tonight hearing him role playing happy families with the 'children' as he called them, I am now of the opinion he's as big a piece of shit as she is. The pair of them were blatantly taunting kieron tonight with that display on the tik tok, and he was obviously right next to that creature when she was parading jett in front of the camera parroting her bile. He's just as complicit as her in the ruin of those children's childhood and alienating them from their father. His parents must be thoroughly ashamed of him, pathetic little scumbag

• Angry
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
No wonder she currently has a face like a slapped arse, it’s all going wonderfully wrong for her. So much for all her shit “it’s really bad what he’s done” etc. Please let her be done now for harassment, wasting police time, making false statements etc. Then give her a restraining order and ban her from talking about KH in the media.
Most importantly, surely this is a massive leap forward for Kieran to get his children back where they belong.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

hayleybaby

VIP Member
For anyone that didn’t see Jet be questioned about his dad here it is

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Finally it's out there!

Katie was aware the other day.
Today is a VERY GOOD day❤ Thank you DC... You always come up trumps. Now he's finally been cleared, the number of times KFP has reported him to police, is most definitely harassment & wasting police time. I really hope Kieran can take legal steps to stop this continuing. He's lost the kids because of that bitch & his reputation will still be in tatters with some people. But hopefully now, he can work to being reunited properly with his children. Unfortunately, they are still with her & I know she will be furious and working on those kids to make them fearful & angry about Kieran. As I've said loads of time, she's a very dangerous, evil & spiteful person.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

WillowTree21

VIP Member
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

SO VERY HAPPY, AMAZING (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):m:m:m Finally some great news. Bless him, what a relief.
NOW..... Police need to do that bitch for wasting their time & hope Kieran can take this further. Step VERY close, we hope, to getting those 2 children back to their daddy, where they belong. Enough of madam's spiteful, vicious actions. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 72