Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Wow 300 threads - she has sure kept us tattling!

Thank you to @Pink Squirrel for the new thread title!

View attachment 2332955

Here is a link to thread #299

Well I would like to tell you what has been going on, but its murky to say the least.

We thought it was curtains for her driving licence, but has Sinkboy sold his ass to get her off the charges?

She is still flogging minging crap on Tacky Tock, complete with Skidmarks and Sunday Dinner stains

The new nose reveal was - how can I put it - Hilarious...

View attachment 2332966View attachment 2332972

Oh and the best selling Skanky Magazine has had a special "Barbie" edition - courtesy of @SmillieKylie who kindly posted a copy of the front cover for us ;)

View attachment 2332951

As you were Krusties
It looks hugeeee

Reactions: 8

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I wonder if the lack of contact with junior is actually on her terms because she knows junior has experienced living with Kieron and knows he's a good dad and doesn't want him to intercept jett from this shit show. Isolating him from his brother like she's doing with the school in case something comes out or anyone tells jett differently
I must admit, I’m concerned. Are you absolutely sure that there is no video or audio, because I think she’s mad enough to upload it if there is.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I have no problem donating again but does anyone know if he really is skint and needs the donations.
Michelle works and he promotes constantly online or did and has his only fans and family i think some with money plus wasn't the house a family members.
I would just like to see some evidence that our donations have contributed to something positive after so long.
I went to donate again and it gives me an option not to tip 15% on top so are no fees taken if you don't tip.
im not saying it 😂

• Haha
[

QUOTE="life’s a car crash, post: 16115005, member: 303138"]
I converted a new epson eco tank the ink lasts ages. Sub paper is cheap and you can buy sublimation mugs in amazon by the 12,”s A mug if you buy in bulk would be less than £1.50 , I reckon in supplies another 50p.
I mostly like other crafts but t shirts, mugs are asked for by family and friends .not sure how much skank was charging ? Most mercy ones go for between £10-£12 but % will go to mercy company for producing. Like Teespring
Ohh and you need a press but mine came with my t shirt press

Reactions: 7
[
Do you have the kit.
I was going to get one once but the price of the old printer and inks put me off.
QUOTE="life’s a car crash, post: 16115005, member: 303138"]
I converted a new epson eco tank the ink lasts ages. Sub paper is cheap and you can buy sublimation mugs in amazon by the 12,”s A mug if you buy in bulk would be less than £1.50 , I reckon in supplies another 50p.
I mostly like other crafts but t shirts, mugs are asked for by family and friends .not sure how much skank was charging ? Most mercy ones go for between £10-£12 but % will go to mercy company for producing. Like Teespring

Reactions: 6