Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 300 threads - she has sure kept us tattling!

Thank you to @Pink Squirrel for the new thread title!

1690308938469.png

Here is a link to thread #299

Well I would like to tell you what has been going on, but its murky to say the least.

We thought it was curtains for her driving licence, but has Sinkboy sold his ass to get her off the charges?

She is still flogging minging crap on Tacky Tock, complete with Skidmarks and Sunday Dinner stains

The new nose reveal was - how can I put it - Hilarious...

1690309147832.png
6C7EA013-8ED2-489F-95A9-6E16D4082E2A.jpeg

Oh and the best selling Skanky Magazine has had a special "Barbie" edition - courtesy of @SmillieKylie who kindly posted a copy of the front cover for us ;)

4320C62A-4E60-45B0-98D5-C8458BF643E3.jpeg

As you were Krusties

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
What time is she supposed to be on tik tok, for the new snout reveal.
Junior just put a pic of him and princess on, she always looks so pretty and natural when she's away from skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She didn’t say anything about trade plates before, she said it was the data base and it takes 48 hours to catch up. She said she wasn’t worried because it would all be sorted out. And SFP said she had insurance and her licence and a doctor‘s letter.
She looked as miserable as sin coming out of the cop shop yesterday, and it SB who has gone to get the car today.
She can’t drive a car around for days, pop to the hairdressers etc and then say she was having a test drive. And it didn’t have trade plates on!
When is someone in authority actually going to throw the book at this rancid cow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
She didn’t say anything about trade plates before, she said it was the data base and it takes 48 hours to catch up. She said she wasn’t worried because it would all be sorted out. And SFP said she had insurance and her licence and a doctor‘s letter.
She looked as miserable as sin coming out of the cop shop yesterday, and it SB who has gone to get the car today.
She can’t drive a car around for days, pop to the hairdressers etc and then say she was having a test drive. And it didn’t have trade plates on!
When is someone in authority actually going to throw the book at this rancid cow.
That's exactly it. Goggle box came out with her tit/Katie comes out with her tit so just need woody to come out with his.
I have been a victim of people hitting my my cars and even wiping the full side out on one and driving off three times over the years so i get really pissed off seeing her getting away with all her driving offences.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why does she wear slippers/sliders?
What support would they offer to her 'damaged' feet?
None.
It's all just bullshit with her, isn't it?
Same as being seen around town without the nose splint on but having it on for Insta and TikTok.

What a strange creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Done. Worth every penny xx
I have no problem donating again but does anyone know if he really is skint and needs the donations.
Michelle works and he promotes constantly online or did and has his only fans and family i think some with money plus wasn't the house a family members.
I would just like to see some evidence that our donations have contributed to something positive after so long.
I went to donate again and it gives me an option not to tip 15% on top so are no fees taken if you don't tip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She can spout as much tit as she likes on tik tok tonight, but she knows krusties will be all over her lies then the next will be the red tops.
Fill your boots Skanky, go for it. You are the making of your own downfall.
BH coming up, yes the lies just fall out of you and your families mouth, or on your case, miss shaped, herpes covered gob! But you have one big issue. YOUR ALL tit AT IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i would of thought the Police would not give her the time of day after all her wasting police time/all the driving convictions etc
no idea why they would be friendly and take her word as truff

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't see how any excuse would hold up for either her or him.

View attachment 2333010
I thought he'd been in trouble previously for using trade plates for personal use? I don't see how they can claim she was covered under trade plates when she was at the hairdressers and had Harvey with her. That's clearly personal use. Plus as far as we could see no trade plates were displayed on that car. Also she was pretending in the parking ticket photos that it was 'her' car whereas now saying it belongs to SB? We of course knew it wasn't hers as no way she could afford to insure that. Whatever they are trying to pull I reckon there could still be some fallout, on SB for misuse of trade plates and on skanky for not having a valid licence. And of course the 'trade plates' story doesn't fit in with Edna's version of events about her being insured and it being a database issue! Talk about can't lie straight in bed! At the very least it has caused SB an inconvenience of being without that car for a few days and having to go to the police station to get it back!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have no problem donating again but does anyone know if he really is skint and needs the donations.
Michelle works and he promotes constantly online or did and has his only fans and family i think some with money plus wasn't the house a family members.
I would just like to see some evidence that our donations have contributed to something positive after so long.
I can't afford much, I try to donate on payday each month, but I see your point. I've always just assumed they were like most people these days, trying to make ends meet and very little, or if like me, nothing put past for a rainy day or emergencies.

Edited to add. I think we need to remember neither K & M set this up or asked for anything. We've all donated to help get the kids back, it's a long, costly process.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You will open a huge can of worms!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.