Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I can't say I've ever desired my lips to take up a quarter of my whole face 🤢🤦‍♀️

addiction to nip n tuck seriously getting out of hand, & happy to display it all publicly...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I just can't stop looking 😂 I'm as addicted to these latest pics as she is to cock n coke
View attachment 2330872
You have to question why anyone would inject stuff into lips that are clearly infected already. Constant sores on her bottom lip. Also her eye's are really, really wonky now & the facial lumps much worse. She really does look shocking. She must know this too, otherwise, why filter the pictures. Most of the pictures are so badly filtered, she looks like she's not got a nose. What an utter mess.

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder why she wears the plaster on her nose on the lives but not when she is driving about. Hopefully it has gone so wrong she doesn't want to show it off yet :)
I think attention. She seems to love talking about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
" She has been forced to padlock the family fridge to stop him bingeing in the night and also has to lock the kitchen cupboards." where is the padlock ??????
Why the hell has she got crunchy nut cornflakes in the fridge? She’s such a bizarre creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It sounds recent though. I would have thought lawyers would have been involved back in November.
Could be in relation to her allegations against him? If the gun and child neglect allegation has been cleared by police they could probably be applying for residency in the family court....whereas before the family court would see Kieran as someone with an investigation hanging over him and not even allow an application for that.
I think she did everything she could to delay him applying to get back j & B.

• Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The other thing I can’t understand is how she has got a licence back from being revoked when she was banned for 2 years.
You can not apply to have a revoked license back until the ban has passed surely?!

I was trying to work out the number plate for the tax. Clearly Carls car and she will blame it on him.
Perhaps it will all kick off when they got back from police station. Another SlapGate! Can’t get over how shocking she looks. More alien than human. What ever is Crawl doing with it? Desperate or they’ve got loads of 💩on each other?

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
HaHa I said she’d probably found a way to wriggle out if it, no worries Krusties, no matter how she plays the system it’s still over for her, she’s stuck in a non-relationship with an asshole, and looks really fugly now, aged beyond her years, I take comfort in that. Still laughing about those police station photos, she might think she’s winning tonight, but she really really really ain’t, I’m keeping the faith, she’s still very very very f*cked.

State, pair of TWATS 😂😁

6C7EA013-8ED2-489F-95A9-6E16D4082E2A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
The truth will be revealed today but if slymi Rymi is trying to flog the RR towing story it'll be skanks truth not the actual truth of why skank got pulled, why skank thought a doctor's note was ok to drive with, why skank doesn't have a licence, why skank doesn't have valid insurance, why the RR was untaxed. She's a big cunt cunty cunting cunt with a cunting cherry that looks like a cunt on top. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Her lies are finally catching up with her.

The badly injured feet, the worse injuries the doctor had ever seen, life changing injuries, disabled for life VS High heels, flip flops, jumping into the sea, planning to run a marathon, could do Strictly or DOI ‘easily’.
The highly filtered photos VS Reality.
The Skinny food diet she has been following for years VS Constant take aways.
Feeling fresh and young VS Looking mouldy and old.
The strong business woman with an empire VS The bankrupt.
The love of her life, The One, Cole VS The completely disinterested SB.
The children who are with her 24/7, her world, she has soul custody and is protecting them VS Jett and Bunny who are basically ignored, are bringing themselves up, encouraged to be feral, not kept clean or well fed, not nurtured or kept safe.

I hate her. Thank god Karma is finally arriving. Now get those kids back home to their dad.

• Heart
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
@Mrspig ... Just wanted to reply to your comment on last thread as to why Harvey was in the car for her hair appointment... My guess is that it's because she KNEW she wasn't supposed to drive and has rehearsed the 'i am his carer' thing ... She will be receiving some carers allowance for having Harvey overnight at home sometimes (recent claim since the money got bad, so 'carer' will be a new term for her to use and she will be lying as to how often he is with her) plus, I think she will be using his PIP to fund the vehicle in some way (old vehicle, not what she is used to at all ... Bet it's all Daddy Woods would allow 🤣) ...Harvey was also in the car so she could use his blue badge (pulled for that recently) ... The really interesting but is which of her inner circle dubbed her in to the fuzz ... Because one of them did ... It wasn't a random pull over according to the police statement ... My money is on Carol

• Haha
  • Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
Wooohooo its Fred 299 - nearly at 300!

Thank you to @Uppompey for the thread title...

View attachment 2328107

Here is the link to thread 298

Well well well!

We have had some fun...

She has been pulled over by the Rozzers and her Range Rover seized, apparently to do with driving licence and insurance allegations.

View attachment 2328111

The horrific Tacky Toks are continuing with her parenting (or lack of) becoming very apparent and she is constantly putting her foot in it.

Anyway - as you were Krusties!!
Notice in the video & pictures Harvey is walking on his own ! Supposed to have eyesight problems in any previous photos skanky or whoever she’s screwing will hold Harvey’s hand , it’s all bullshite isn’t it just for pity for this skanky bitch . Hopefully this is her downfall. 🤬🤬

Jomo11

VIP Member
Please don't write off Jett and Bunny.
Otherwise you might as well write off all traumatised children across the country.

They're going to be very difficult (possibly), when they go back to their dad.
They're going to push constantly, working out where boundaries are, how firm those boundaries feel and how consistently they're applied. Do you still love me if I say this? If I do this? How about now? Still love me? Am I safe? What about if I withdraw? If I ignore you? Do you still love me? Do you still want me?
It's completely normal.

They'll need consistency, care and communication, and professional support for the whole family.
I'm sure everyone involved knows all this.
It's pretty sad seeing comments about oh those kids are going to be impossible now, they're ruined.

(Not based on anything specific, more on a general feel to the thread over the last few weeks)
That's very true. I suppose we are just so desperate for them to get back to Keiron and a normal, happy childhood and we're looking at the worst case scenario. Thank you helping me to see it in a different way. I sincerely wish them lots of happiness in their lives ahead and I think Keiron and Michelle will do all that they can to make that happen. They will certainly be loved and nurtured in the way that to they deserve to be. I survived my own traumatic background, they will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
The daily mail article also says shes paying 14,000 a year for car insurance. But shes been pulled over with no licence and insurance. And you cant get insurance without a licence. 😬
The thick fucker has bullshitted itself in to believing it’s road legal, when that is far from the case. Judge Kelly come on down…. and in the dock is Price and it’s cock. Harvey neeeeds me, don’t send me down. Plus I’m deformed and look like a clown 🤡, and my pink sliders won’t match a prison gown. JYY, help I’ve been sent down…. Phil and Grant are weighting me down. RimMe RimMe take some pics, and can you sell some of my stained and well worn nicks?

• Haha
  • Heart

forlorn

She commented “it’s so sad and unfair, but now lawyers are involved we will get somewhere”

• Heart
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I've written to Buckingham Palace telling them I'm Queen now. I haven't heard back, so I'm actually Queen now.
Sophie trying to excuse the inexcusable, good luck with slagging the police off dear.
can't wait for the excuses/charges, please God there are charges, sinky deciding to chuck her under the bus before she chucks him.under it.
Bet Harvey never gave the bird to the Police this time.

Oh, I forgot. He only does it on camera when his Muvver encourages him to do it

• Haha
  • Angry