Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Maybe they're keeping her a bit longer at the Nick due to all her Lies? :ROFLMAO:

Do you think it will come out all guns-blazing on Twat Tok when they charge her, H giving the finger at the camera, the kids shouting "I hate the Police! and skanky shreiking they're fitting her up AGAIN?
Or will it crawl in a hole demanding SB take the blame citing her Mentawl 'Elf Ishoos?

In any case, I think we are due a visit to the Pwiowy in view of all this to draw a few stickmen, colour-in a few mandalas then allow the "doctor" to blame everything on Pete You Cunt as usual.

Incidentally, this "investigating" skank and Edna are going to do - does that mean a witch-hunt to find out who grassed on the skank and got her nicked?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Scum has printed her lovely new filters face....

View attachment 2330124

She shared a video of the procedures on Instagram, with a technician injecting filler into her pout.
She said: "Oh my god I've just had my anti-wrinkles done. My new lips done, and I've got my new nose.
"I'm feeling refreshed. Not bad for 45."

Not bad for 45???? But its all fake Skanky.
So filtered, Skank should change her name to Blur Price. Not bad for 45, no not bad, terrible is the word your looking for.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She looks filthy all the time, I'm still not over the vid of her where she was rubbing her trousers into her arsecrack. Someone also mentioned she showed and commented on her 'builders bum', horrid thoughts seared on my brain.

Sorry to say it but J&B don't look clean or well groomed either since living with her.

Her personal hygiene must be horrible

• Sick
  • Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Can someone please look out for this twunt (Ellie May McKenzie) who does Krustys lips? She’s clearly holding her phone whilst driving; she has her little boy in the front seat with no booster seat and her baby in the back. I hate this woman with a passion as much as Krusty that she puts her kids lives in danger doing this; a Tattler had mentioned previously they thought her parent or parents died in a car accident of some kind (don’t know for def) so if this is the case then why, just why? Noticed her and Fern Pointy Chin no longer see each other which is interesting…

2C9BE8FE-A3C6-4235-A306-026CBAB855FB.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
I thought what kind of person would let a woman butcher her face like KP does, then i looked at her stories and it appears she also goes for the butchered look. What is wrong with these morons
Screenshot_20230724_114449_Instagram.jpg
also on the stories Kp saying I've had ma lips done ma anti wrinkles done and ma new nose, not bad for 45 am I....SORRY BUT IVE SEEN 60 YEAR OLDS THAT LOOK YOUNGER THAN YOU KATIE YOU DELUDED WASTE OF OXYGEN, she really does think she is sexy uts embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but I'm sorry, if she HAS been scammed I am going to laugh my arse off if she knows what it feels like now the cunt. 🤣

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Like how sink boys doing his usual trick now of pretending he's on his phone so he's not actually pictured with skank just in the background now, gone are the days they put on a united front walking hand in hand into or out of a police station or court house. The only time he touches the rancid old mutilated decaying corpse now is when their out getting a freebie meal or he has to stage pictures on his free holiday. 🤣

• Haha

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
My take on the car incident ;
Section 165A read traffic act : This means an officer had reasonable grounds to believe that the driver was uninsured or was not driving in accordance with their driving licence
*Also includes non compliance with trade plate rules

registered keeper needs to attend the pound within7 days to produce proof of ownership, insurance , valid license etc and pay to have vehicle returned

1 unless she is registered keeper of more than one car (Infiniti and RR - unlikely as surely these would be classed as assets for BH??) then I would think most likely she is absolutely not the registered keeper of the RR,therefore If she did have insurance for the Infiniti (still doubtful) she may not have had sufficient cover to drive any other vehicle (usually you can drive other vehicles 3rd party only with comprehensive insurance of your own vehicle ) but with her driving record possible that no insurance would allow her to drive unlimited vehicles

2. You need permission of registered keeper to drive their vehicle , as well as the correct insurance cover, so could be that registered keeper reported the use of vehicle saying she was without permission !! 🤔

3 most likely I think given sisters statement about doctor letter, if license was revoked medically and she has been applying to get back but not got confirmed officially then immediately insurance is invalid as driving is license not valid , so there are again grounds for seizure and also insurance fraud if she told insurance company she has a valid license , or they found out from the databases she didn’t and so flagged her themselves , or got wind of her claims on TT about being an “author” to reduce the cost !

4. possibly trade plate issue in that vehicle registered as part of the CW car sales business and was not displaying trade plates and so no insurance was valid

maybe also someone in the hair saloon overhead her boasting about driving and made a call to police that day !

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Wooooooah those photos, Wow, just Wow 😱

Well Tattlers, karma is here, whatever happens next with the car stuff, to be honest I’m not that bothered, caught in the wild, unfiltered, how bad and old does she look, a million miles away from the young OnlyFans/LoveIsland girl she believes, would like everyone else to believe she is….I’m actually shocked how bad she looks in these photos 😱 I’m the same age as her, but honestly she looks older than my Mom. WTF Skank, you look nothing like your heavily filtered image on the Tacky Tick do you, and WTF is she wearing 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😱

Karma in two photos….stuck with that Neanderthal nasty thick-headed piece of 💩 and the surgery has completely failed her, she looks a wreck…..there no return of the Pwicey….it’s over, finished, she’s f*cked, she isn’t sinking, she’s sunk.

The Truth Prevails, it really really really does…..

View attachment 2330427
I’m three years older and look two decades younger than her. She’s a fucking mess, I’ve seen better dressed stumbling and slurring around the local bus station.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
View attachment 2330409View attachment 2330410View attachment 2330411
Little Miss 'it's all sorted' not looking quite so cocky there is she? He doesn't look too happy either! Hopefully it's cost him money to get the car back too, stupid munter! And she thinks she looks GOOD for 45? I have 60 year old friends who look better than her, who haven't had anything done!
---
What does she look like? 🫣 Mind you, she’ll have a bit of dosh from these Backgrid photos coming her way. Perhaps she can use it to buy some soap, shampoo and washing powder.
Don't forget she was coming out of the hairdressers when she was caught, that was only TWO DAYS AGO and her hair looks like shit already! Why does she even bother having it done?

• Haha
Let's hope she missed the tick tock because she's being questioned by the police.... I know, I know.... I'm deluded...but I can only dream.
Or she's got news of charges relating to Kieran...or questions for the BH and is shitting herself. It might be why Rymi is round there, trying to get
there answers straight? I'm keeping the faith, Kieran's claim of harassment must get sorted soon!

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So classy
Not as bad as when she held her cup of tea up and said 'this is how I like it, like a builders brew' then proceeded to turn around, pulled her trousers down and showed the crack of her arse (bear in mind she doesn't wear underwear) and said 'here's a builders crack to go with the tea!' ..... yeh, nice! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't know why I put myself through these tik tok lives!

• Sick
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Is the ‘police toe” the sad looking albino cousin of the slightly happier
IMG_8058.jpeg
“fluffy toe”.

1690285022523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39