Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I am wondering if she let these photos be published so that she can claim that her MH is suffering and that she needs to have some time at the hotel Priory so that the BH can be halted. She could also then use this excuse as to why J&B are back with Keiron without losing face that the Court made that decision. There is always a reason behind what is released.
Indeed this. As much as I’m loving these photos, and I’m really really really loving them, every time I think of them I break out laughing, but in the back of my mind I’m questioning ‘why’ did they release them. These photos have been sanctioned by both her and the slimy Rim-me. He took them I believe, they then sold them to Backgrid to sell-on, they must know how tragic she looks, has she purposely dressed this badly, very odd they would sell such a horrible set of photos, they look papped, look like she’s been caught unaware,, but no, Slymi actually took them, they did this on purpose…why ? They are up to something, maybe the MH card is about to be played in some way.

Whatever I don’t care, we can all see this is what she really is, unfiltered, in the raw up close it ain’t pretty, whatever their reasons, all I can see is it’s over for her now, this is karma arrived, no longer arriving, it’s here, woo hoo. Skank will no doubt struggle on, still selling her tat, still trying to get new projects going, still lying, still being a total c*nt, but it’s over. She craves to look young again, look like her Jordan persona heyday, she still thinks she’s a Love Island sexy woman, but the reality is she now looks aged beyond her years, that really hurts her, she has nothing to sell but this glamour model image, that has gone, left the building, said goodbye, it’s never coming back, she’s f*cked. Let‘s hope we have another Tacky Tick soon and she totally loses the plot shouting at comments, State of those latest photos 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Oh dear skank you have a rat at Pricey Towers and not just the ones shitting and pissing on your wedding dress. They've rang plod at the station who have done a quick vehicle check and the station in turn have got a mobile unit to wait outside the salon watching you get in the RR and drive off,mobile plods then checked again on the database and got the ok to pull you over in a quiet street . You've been shafted by one of your own and as for Sophie the source trying to deflect and excuse it you broke the law. It remains to be seen who will be thrown under the bus or what will get the blame to save your rancid arse and the gravy train. 🤣
maybe the baby sitter grassed her up,took on the job of the odd babysitting hours but suddenly its 7- 9,and minding Harvey,running bunny to school and again an hour later, with a forgotten packed lunch, picking bunny up, over nighters while skank buggers of here ,there and everywhere and now shes cleaning,cooking,picking up dog shit and putting that old drunk,drugged up old corpse to bed and getting her up in the morning too and she is most likely still having to ask for her wages. bet the icing on the cake was trying to get Harvey in the polo car and picking up all the discarded clothes and shoes after the tik toks. she most likely thought "fuck this,get the kids back to keiron safely and im getting a job in primark ASAP" 😂
---
so does she see Princess and Junior anymore?
not if jr spots her first ;) 😂

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I am waiting to start it, need knee surgery but cannot have until I have lost weight. Weight loss team say I fit the criteria but unfortunately it is not available in Dorset yet. Oh and skanky is still a cunt
I've had some good news on that front. Just got home from seeing the knee/hip consultant, they did a quick pre-op and I'm in fine fettle(ish) ready for my left knee replacement - possibly near Christmas. I'm still maintaining 'Dry January' and have lost over one and a half stones! Both knees are badly arthritic and one knee has two large tumours on it. They haven't grown since the last MRI scan, so hopefully not cancerous 🤞They aim to do other knee first and try and figure out the way ahead for the one with tumours. @Sjr2607, best of luck with the weight reduction, it's not easy I know. I fill up on copious cup of tea then eat one good meal a day. Not ideal at all, but my latest blood-screening came back fine, phew!

• Heart
Rymi is trying to sell interviews with her about the car!
---
View attachment 2329500
View attachment 2329501
---
View attachment 2329502
It actually does look like there could be a columella incision there, peaking through the filter. She could have had an open procedure to repair the septum in that case, maybe some tip rotation too. To be honest I can’t really focus and think about what surgery is likely to have been performed, because all I can think is HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wooohooo its Fred 299 - nearly at 300!

Thank you to @Uppompey for the thread title...

View attachment 2328107

Here is the link to thread 298

Well well well!

We have had some fun...

She has been pulled over by the Rozzers and her Range Rover seized, apparently to do with driving licence and insurance allegations.

View attachment 2328111

The horrific Tacky Toks are continuing with her parenting (or lack of) becoming very apparent and she is constantly putting her foot in it.

Anyway - as you were Krusties!!
So we have to assume, Crawl is back to driver duties. He must be some mug. But, he’s holding trump cards. She hates being on her own. Princess away in Cyprus, so she’s only got the girl who looks after the kids, who I’m sure I read on here, doesn’t live in. I bet, if she’s able, she’s going to be flitting off abroad with Crawl, very soon. Until we know what the latest car crime involves, I bet she won’t be sticking around, if she doesn’t have to. Is Harvey with her for the holidays, or just weekend? Will be very expensive if she has to pay for him, J & B, Crawl, the nanny & herself, to all go away. Wonder if/when we get to find out what the police seized car for. No insurance & or no valid licence. Bet she & maybe H didn’t have seat belts on. I assume the girl standing with H is the nanny she phoned & maybe she picked them up. Shame no photos of that. Or maybe Crawl turned up too. Surprised they didn’t arrest her once nanny arrived, but she probably said H needed her as ‘main carer’. It’s all if’s & but’s & it’s so frustrating 🙀😡Also, to add, we’ve been lead to believe someone tipped off the police. If this is the case & they advised her of this, she must surely be wondering who the F it is, that knew what car she was driving? Plus how did police know where she was driving to/ from. Had they followed her from hairdressers? Hummmm the plot thickens🙀👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
This bitch really is as thick as it’s fucking neck trying to advertise some backstreet bodge-job “aesthetics” company with that many filters in use its face is a total blur 🤣🤣 “not bad for 45” you reckon!?? They pump less chemicals in a corpse and they still look fresher ffs 🧟‍♀️ the old monster is just missing a couple of neck bolts.
IMG_0311.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Indeed this. As much as I’m loving these photos, and I’m really really really loving them, every time I think of them I break out laughing, but in the back of my mind I’m questioning ‘why’ did they release them. These photos have been sanctioned by both her and the slimy Rim-me. He took them I believe, they then sold them to Backgrid to sell-on, they must know how tragic she looks, has she purposely dressed this badly, very odd they would sell such a horrible set of photos, they look papped, look like she’s been caught unaware,, but no, Slymi actually took them, they did this on purpose…why ? They are up to something, maybe the MH card is about to be played in some way.

Whatever I don’t care, we can all see this is what she really is, unfiltered, in the raw up close it ain’t pretty, whatever their reasons, all I can see is it’s over for her now, this is karma arrived, no longer arriving, it’s here, woo hoo. Skank will no doubt struggle on, still selling her tat, still trying to get new projects going, still lying, still being a total c*nt, but it’s over. She craves to look young again, look like her Jordan persona heyday, she still thinks she’s a Love Island sexy woman, but the reality is she now looks aged beyond her years, that really hurts her, she has nothing to sell but this glamour model image, that has gone, left the building, said goodbye, it’s never coming back, she’s f*cked. Let‘s hope we have another Tacky Tick soon and she totally loses the plot shouting at comments, State of those latest photos 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂
We all know she's an arrogant liar, but it will be interesting how she's going to do TicTacky, spinning a story about what's happened with the latest driving offences. She would only be biding time, putting on an act. I don't think the police would be happy if she's broadcasting they're in the wrong & she's 'innocent & done 'nuffin' wrong', if she's broken the law again. But, she's a crafty cow & always has a get out clause ready. Hotel Priory, possibly. Disappear abroad for a while to 'recharge' herself ready for the BH & any pending court hearings related to this driving situation? I agree, she would approve any pictures before being printed. IF they were the best one's Christ only knows what the others were like! They were clearly set up shot's. Who else would know when she was attending the police station & where? The mental health card is going to be played out BIG TIME. And Harvey too. Pretty sure, when pulled over, her mouth was running at 100 miles an hour & she will have tangled herself up in a mass of lie's & contradictions. Hope police recorded it all. Now she's back to being stuck with Crawl, the pratt, driving her everywhere again. Her life is a huge mess. Good. Now get those kids back to their daddy, that's the immediate priority, then let legal do the rest, to take her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

mrspig99

VIP Member
It's so malicious too. It really doesn't phase her to get people arrested based on nothing. What about their trauma and all the anxiety that causes? Then months of waiting for court or things to be cleared. And yes.....wastng police time. People who've actually been assaulted and robbed should have those resources. She deserves prison time for what she's put various people through.
She hates the police when they stop HER for drunk driving/speeding/making fun of Harvey etc but she's happy enough to call them when she wants to take revenge on one of her exes!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
She also is a shit driver who is driving whilst filming a story for the gram with her kids in the car! WTF is wrong with these twats 🤬
She blocked me after replying to her insta story where she had a video of her son in the car with her no seat belt on him in the front seat and was calling him her angel. I replied if she carried on driving the way she was he would certainly be an angel due to her killing him through lack of seatbelt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44