Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh found my list of her upcoming projects for 2023, the big things coming that Skank was touting and saying were happening in 2023, back in February. Let’s see how it’s going shall we 🤔

Bankruptcy sorted Nope, still waiting on a new date
Harvey’s 21st birthday bash (Barney themed) in a club, which she’s selling tickets for. Nope, went to Edna’s
Junior’s 18th party Nope
Princess’s 16th party Nope
More Only Fans, gonna be just like the old Loaded magazine days Fading Away
Only Fans reality show Nope, no interest
Still thinking of training as a paramedic NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Series 3 of MM ?????
Another Harvey documentary with the BBC ?????
A surprise programme about ‘having a baby’ with C4 ????? WTF WAS THIS ANYWAY
A new autobiography Next Year Accordingly
New music, single/album with some woman called Scarlett ?????
A theatre tour (unspecified content) coming this Autumn ?????
Bringing back her perfume, calendars, selling memorabilia, a new range of underwear and swimwear Does sell her old knickers and other shit to the brain-deads
Sleeping Beauty Panto ?????
Travel show with Princess ?????
West End show about her life ?????
2 years in the making project with a bloke who wrote Benidorm ?????

What we have had

“The Book of Lies & Libel”
Podcasts with Edna
Selling JYY shit in her kitchen
Not invited to the Barbie Premiere
Split with Sad-Boy 669 times this year

There’s probably more, remind me of anything else, I’ll add it to the list for big LOLS with my End of Year ‘What Skanky did in 2023’ celebrations

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

TokenBlinkie

No idea if I've done this right (apologies if so), but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.
Thread Title Suggestion
Snitchers Here, and Snitchers There, Poor Skanky can't drive anywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀💖 x

I see Katie has her white socks and sandals on 😀, maybe Cole can also join her fashion style too 😄😄🤭 x ..

Resizer_16434780991590.jpg

Resizer_16434666879300.jpg

Resizer_16535838173201.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Parry1988

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
If she had any sense now even she would realise it’s finished there’s no coming back. A real life journey of somebody who only a few years ago really did have it all. Now rock bottom with only herself and awful family to blame. If she’d have been a nice person when she started to struggle I’m sure for the sake of the children Pete, Emily, Kieran Michelle even the Milky Bar Kid would have stepped in to help but her vileness has alienated everyone, they’re all gone now. Soon it’ll all be gone the once incredible house, the horses, the horse box still in th lane, the pets(🙏🙏) and the littluns back with their dad. What a fool, what an absolute fool she has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Anna666

VIP Member
Come on now guys, stop twwaking the pwwiss .... this is a modwwwel of 25pwwus yrs :unsure: have some rwwespect for all she has given to humanity
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 19.30.29.jpg
download - 2023-07-25T114034.581.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

tomkat1

Chatty Member
#300 300 threads and she’s still not gone, we‘ll keep on tattling ‘til justice is done ❤

I ‘won‘ thread 200 will very similar 🤞🏼 although I do think progress has been made since then, she is falling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
Just confirms that SB is as complicit as her, welcome to each other. I hope when they finally fall, it’s huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Wooohooo its Fred 299 - nearly at 300!

Thank you to @Uppompey for the thread title...

1690132913524.png

Here is the link to thread 298

Well well well!

We have had some fun...

She has been pulled over by the Rozzers and her Range Rover seized, apparently to do with driving licence and insurance allegations.

1690133003551.png

The horrific Tacky Toks are continuing with her parenting (or lack of) becoming very apparent and she is constantly putting her foot in it.

Anyway - as you were Krusties!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
I think she’s definitely painted herself into a corner with her lies and tales this time. She’s apparently so mentally unwell she can’t be punished but ok enough to be able to drive and have her kids. Her feet are so smashed up she can’t meet her commitments but can be available for any reality tv opportunity in a second. She’s too bankrupt to pay her creditors yet can afford to go on holiday whenever the bad press surfaces. She’s like shroedingers tart.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

WillowTree21

VIP Member
We probably didn't think so at the time, but when you compare to now, she deffo was a lot better looking before she went full frankenstein with the surgery.
I don't usually like to diss people on their appearance, but this is her own fault, she paid to look like that, ignored the warnings, just was too arrogant and vain to stop herself.
Plus the sheer arrogance of her thinking she is some stunning beauty and slagging off how others look, mean to me it is justified to give her a reality check.
When you see how utterly disfigured she's made herself since being with Crawl, there has to be a reason & it's got to be something connected to him. The constant tattoo's everywhere, the face mutilation. The erratic behaviour, presumably as she's relying on ❄ even more & alcohol. The vast number of fines, driving convictions, SiapGate, Injuries (falling on feet), extended bankruptcy, taking kids away from Kieran She has always been a mess & a tramp, but she's excelled herself in turning herself into someone even Satan would turn away, from the gate's of hell. There most certainly been a huge decline in her, in all ways, since meeting him. I believe she knows her life is shambolic. She knows she looks mutilated, facially & bodily & is probably constantly in pain. Nothing to look forward to, but blagging money just to keep up her lavish lifestyle (not to pay her creditors/mortgage & debts). Fake 'relationship' with Crawl, aggressive & unhealthy. She HATE'S that Peter & Kieran have moved on. NOBODY, would want to walk in her shoe's. I hope every day is depressing & miserable for her. That's what she deserves for the way she's treated her kids, animals, exes & people she has deceived, hurt & owes money to.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
I think we're definitely in the - downfall - phase now, she won't be coming back from this no longer. Majority of Britain hate her, she's forever breaking the law, no real job offers on the table despite what she has her moron fans believe, acting odd and crass on tacktok for shock value and views, no new eggs on offer .. it's over for her.. People just rip the life out of her now and every bit of it she deserves ten fold and then some

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Parry1988

VIP Member
Imagine the scene...
Pete ya cunt and Emily relaxing on their sun loungers watching their 4 kids enjoying their family holiday together....
They get a message from Claire... its a link to the latest skank article...
They piss themselves laughing, Pete puts down his phone and they carry on enjoying their family holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavvers

Chatty Member
I am Registered Blind.

When it happened, the categories were "Partially Sighted" or "Registered Blind".

I didn't understand all this at the time, because I had had no previous experience with Visual Impairment and it all happened very quickly. I argued with the consultant because he recommended I be Registered Blind, and my arguement was "But, I can still see SOMETHING".

He told me that It is very rare that a Blind/Registered Blind/Severely Impaired person has no useable sight whatsoever.

At the moment, the "Official" phrases are "Sight Impaired/Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Partially Sighted"), and Severely Visually Impaired/Severely Sight Impaired" (which is what used to be "Registered Blind/Blind").

To be honest, I don't like any of those, I just prefer to say "My eyes are buggered". :cool:

The amount of times I've had people accuse me of faking my Blindness because I'm doing something that they, a Sighted person, have decided that a Blind Person should not be able to do, is staggering.

People often assume that Blind means Complete Darkness.
It doesn't.

But, it still doesn't change the fact that Kipper is an insufferable cockwomble thundercnt of the highest order.
@TokenBlinkie Thank you for your post. Just over a year ago l had an eye stroke which has left me without sight in one eye. The other, thankfully, is fine. Both eyes (from the outside) look perfectly normal. So my disability is very well hidden.

The impact of losing sight, albeit in one eye, has been huge and l am still learning to adapt to my acquired disability. I'm still causing very minor injuries (burns / cuts) to myself because of the lack of depth perception and loss of peripheral vision on the one side.

Some days are better than others and l do experience 'shadowing' in the dodgy eye. The sight in my good eye is impacted by my surroundings and light and (thankfully) l am able to adapt my activities accordingly. I too am staggered by the ignorance of some folk who assume l am either exaggerating or shouldn't be carrying out a particular task.

My embarrassment at bumping into things; knocking things over remains, but l am building resilience. I've returned to work and continue to do those things that l enjoy. Just a bit slower and with far more planning!

Unlike Kipper, l rely on myself, have a strong work ethic, pay my way and surround myself with good friends. Krusties included. Oh, and l wear clean knickers!

• Heart
Probably been posted in the past but interesting story by someone who outed Katie.

Yes it's been posted before but interesting as it shows the the pattern Kp follows in her abuse again. She accused Kieran of stealing equipment too and Kris. She accused this worker of stealing and benefit fraud and wasted police and court time too. She's been bullying and abusing with false accusations for years! This is why I don't get people believing Kieran must have 'done something' to lose his kids. She thinks nothing of reporting false claims to police and going all the way to court to ruin people.

''
Joanne had had enough. ‘I was exhausted. I was being paid £170 by this time but I still wasn’t making money from the work and I couldn’t stand Katie’s treatment of her animals,’ she says.

Two days after leaving, Katie texted Joanne and asked her to come to the house. The message added: ‘I have a surprise for you. It’s great. You’ll love it.’

Rather than thank her for all her hard work, Katie met her on the driveway, handed her a letter and stormed off in silence.

The letter accused Joanne of stealing cash, personal photographs and various pieces of equestrian equipment. The parting line read: ‘And I know you’re on benefits.’

Joanne says: ‘I was horrified. I was claiming unemployment benefit, but Katie only paid me expenses and never formally employed me...and I wouldn’t dream of stealing.

‘I think that once someone leaves her life, she tries to ruin their reputation before they can ruin hers.’

Katie reported Joanne to the police. But when detectives visited Joanne’s flat, she was able to tell police where the model had mislaid the items Katie had accused her of stealing. The charges were dropped and she received an apology from the police. Her file was transferred to the Department for Work and Pensions, which investigated the alleged benefit fraud.

In October 2007, Katie arrived at Lewes Crown Court to give evidence against Joanne.

She wore shades, refused to look at me and pranced around as if she was in an episode of Law And Order. She refused to stop talking and made so many claims and allegations that were nothing to do with the case that the jury was disbanded and the hearing adjourned.’

In February, the case was dropped due to lack of evidence.
‘I cried with relief for two hours,’ says Joanne.

‘Katie’s behaviour towards me made me a depressed, paranoid wreck, and because of the criminal proceedings I couldn’t get a job.’''

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
Or she's got news of charges relating to Kieran...or questions for the BH and is shitting herself. It might be why Rymi is round there, trying to get
there answers straight? I'm keeping the faith, Kieran's claim of harassment must get sorted soon!
Trying to sell her car story I was told, that’s why Rymi is there.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54