Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers, oooooh a morning where all will soon be revealed regarding her latest driving incident, exciting 💥🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Massive deflection today, a new ‘Skanky Magazine’ hits the shelves….a Barbie Special as well 😱

4320C62A-4E60-45B0-98D5-C8458BF643E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

TokenBlinkie

I am Registered Blind.

When it happened, the categories were "Partially Sighted" or "Registered Blind".

I didn't understand all this at the time, because I had had no previous experience with Visual Impairment and it all happened very quickly. I argued with the consultant because he recommended I be Registered Blind, and my arguement was "But, I can still see SOMETHING".

He told me that It is very rare that a Blind/Registered Blind/Severely Impaired person has no useable sight whatsoever.

At the moment, the "Official" phrases are "Sight Impaired/Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Partially Sighted"), and Severely Visually Impaired/Severely Sight Impaired" (which is what used to be "Registered Blind/Blind").

To be honest, I don't like any of those, I just prefer to say "My eyes are buggered". :cool:

The amount of times I've had people accuse me of faking my Blindness because I'm doing something that they, a Sighted person, have decided that a Blind Person should not be able to do, is staggering.

People often assume that Blind means Complete Darkness.
It doesn't.

But, it still doesn't change the fact that Kipper is an insufferable cockwomble thundercnt of the highest order.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

BigCatFace

I felt really sorry for Harvey when I saw those pictures of them getting pulled over by the cops. You can see that without her winding him up he is still an innocent boy - he'll say or do whatever she tells him to because she is his mum and he loves her. My nephew is 19 and is autistic and is the most gentle soul i have ever met - he could not survive alone in the world and Harvey is the same. It makes me sad that he has noone to look out for him and protect him. I've never thought he was cute, but he deserves dignity and peace and to live his life happily. She is a super cunt, an absolute shitshow of a mother, and a fucking horrible damaged human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
KATIE PRICE #300 LIVE ON TIKTOK SCRATCHING HER ARSE, LOCK HER UP & STOP THIS FARCE

I can't keep up with it all at the minute 🥴 if my head is spinning with her 🐂💩 her brain must be fried 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Crowbag

VIP Member
Please don't write off Jett and Bunny.
Otherwise you might as well write off all traumatised children across the country.

They're going to be very difficult (possibly), when they go back to their dad.
They're going to push constantly, working out where boundaries are, how firm those boundaries feel and how consistently they're applied. Do you still love me if I say this? If I do this? How about now? Still love me? Am I safe? What about if I withdraw? If I ignore you? Do you still love me? Do you still want me?
It's completely normal.

They'll need consistency, care and communication, and professional support for the whole family.
I'm sure everyone involved knows all this.
It's pretty sad seeing comments about oh those kids are going to be impossible now, they're ruined.

(Not based on anything specific, more on a general feel to the thread over the last few weeks)

• Heart
Reactions: 76

DC16

VIP Member
#300 Same old, same old for 300 threads, still breaking the law and on her meds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

LifeOfRiley

Replying to you again, sorry. Just wondering if mediation has failed? That is mandatory in custody cases.
It’s mandatory in most cases where there has been no Police involvement or DV but now they seek to jump straight to court if it’s clear no conclusion would be made without severe delay.

I believe Kieran will have been advised not to apply into the court until all accusations are disproven. This will make the case for him stronger if Katie keeps making claims that she can not prove.

Police checks will be made as well as social services checks looking at any history even if reports never were taken forward. Her Bankruptcy and the driving will be examined in regards to suitability of raising J and B.

From this, they will start to build a picture, contact the schools the children did or do attend and see how much Katie takes the children out of school etc. How do they present?

The point of the childcare proceedings procedures are the best for the child or children. The fact Kate does not have custody of Princess and Junior too will be relevant.

I do believe Kieran has done the right thing. He has waited, and sitting it out until the right time often is the difference between a successful outcome and not.

I do not believe that any court would give her full custody when challenged for it. The difference in lifestyle is astounding and with all the accusations against Kieran - I reckon CAFCASS will have an absolute field day with it. (Court social services).

I have this knowledge from sitting on a panel which makes decisions for children a few years back. It’s brutal but ultimately the children are the ones that need protecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

DC16

VIP Member
No such luck, apparently he’s got her off by saying she was driving on his trade plates for him…. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I've written to Buckingham Palace telling them I'm Queen now. I haven't heard back, so I'm actually Queen now.
Sophie trying to excuse the inexcusable, good luck with slagging the police off dear.
can't wait for the excuses/charges, please God there are charges, sinky deciding to chuck her under the bus before she chucks him.under it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

okeep

VIP Member
So Krusties, like I said our cat was Ill , our life had to revolve around him being family, unfortunately gone to the Pet heaven now, so couldn’t concentrate on being a Krustie, ( in fact I told Lima to say hello to Skankys dead pets in heaven, But he said “ I know I’m up here for eternity But even that ain’t long enough” Christ we have lost some good Krusties over the years, Monsieur crumble for one,
Whereispresious, and many many more , wanting to see Karma for that evil Bitch, and I think we are getting it end of the road now, They are in heaven laughing, Do not believe the hype, one evil piece of work. Like I say ,Have popped inn, But been away , But when I come back I know it’s all well, When our Dolly is throwing a few fucks into the fucking thing
Love u all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66