Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooohooo its Fred 299 - nearly at 300!

Thank you to @Uppompey for the thread title...

1690132913524.png

Here is the link to thread 298

Well well well!

We have had some fun...

She has been pulled over by the Rozzers and her Range Rover seized, apparently to do with driving licence and insurance allegations.

1690133003551.png

The horrific Tacky Toks are continuing with her parenting (or lack of) becoming very apparent and she is constantly putting her foot in it.

Anyway - as you were Krusties!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
dont know if anybody has asked this but if you are pulled over for no tax/insurance etc do they test for drink and drugs as standard

because if they did test her and she has a habit which has been said then surely it will come out that she was over the limit or driving whilst drugs are in her system just to add to her problems,lets hope so

Reactions: 26
dont know if anybody has asked this but if you are pulled over for no tax/insurance etc do they test for drink and drugs as standard

because if they did test her and she has a habit which has been said then surely it will come out that she was over the limit or driving whilst drugs are in her system just to add to her problems,lets hope so
Pretty sure if they had and it was positive it's a roadside arrest ...

Reactions: 32
I wonder why she wears the plaster on her nose on the lives but not when she is driving about. Hopefully it has gone so wrong she doesn't want to show it off yet :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for new Fred @BiffasBeemer x
Well it’s been a very good day all in all.. that Chelsea creature was arrested last night - and then seeing that skanky scrunt was in the papers for actually being caught out instead of her planted shite
seriously though… Wtaf is going on in this mad crazy faked up world that women like this are admired and looked upto???
Wait til the skank finds out she could literally sit in front of her phone on TikTok chatting shite for hours and get free money, its honestly ridiculous seeing how much these TikTokkers are gifted - it’s just gifters and grifters on that site and half of them seem just vile nasty ppl

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Wooohooo its Fred 299 - nearly at 300!

Thank you to @Uppompey for the thread title...

View attachment 2328107

Here is the link to thread 298

Well well well!

We have had some fun...

She has been pulled over by the Rozzers and her Range Rover seized, apparently to do with driving licence and insurance allegations.

View attachment 2328111

The horrific Tacky Toks are continuing with her parenting (or lack of) becoming very apparent and she is constantly putting her foot in it.

Anyway - as you were Krusties!!
So we have to assume, Crawl is back to driver duties. He must be some mug. But, he’s holding trump cards. She hates being on her own. Princess away in Cyprus, so she’s only got the girl who looks after the kids, who I’m sure I read on here, doesn’t live in. I bet, if she’s able, she’s going to be flitting off abroad with Crawl, very soon. Until we know what the latest car crime involves, I bet she won’t be sticking around, if she doesn’t have to. Is Harvey with her for the holidays, or just weekend? Will be very expensive if she has to pay for him, J & B, Crawl, the nanny & herself, to all go away. Wonder if/when we get to find out what the police seized car for. No insurance & or no valid licence. Bet she & maybe H didn’t have seat belts on. I assume the girl standing with H is the nanny she phoned & maybe she picked them up. Shame no photos of that. Or maybe Crawl turned up too. Surprised they didn’t arrest her once nanny arrived, but she probably said H needed her as ‘main carer’. It’s all if’s & but’s & it’s so frustrating 🙀😡Also, to add, we’ve been lead to believe someone tipped off the police. If this is the case & they advised her of this, she must surely be wondering who the F it is, that knew what car she was driving? Plus how did police know where she was driving to/ from. Had they followed her from hairdressers? Hummmm the plot thickens🙀👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I think they only test if they suspect you're under the influence or had an accident. I could be wrong though, as I've never been pulled over by plod in almost 20yrs

Reactions: 24

no only if they suspect you of taking them or smell of alcohol, behaving erratically.

Reactions: 17
She’s a bleep that’s why.🙁detestable old fuckbagcunt.
Haha Dolly I love your way with words! I wish I could use your quotes in real life 😘
---
I think they only test if they suspect you're under the influence or had an accident. I could be wrong though, as I've never been pulled over by plod in almost 20yrs

I got pulled once years ago as I had somehow switched my fog lights on so they pulled me over and they didn't test me. Daft thing was it was a new car and I didn't know how to switch it off lol so he had to show me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha Dolly I love your way with words! I wish I could use your quotes in real life 😘
---

I got pulled once years ago as I had somehow switched my fog lights on so they pulled me over and they didn't test me. Daft thing was it was a new car and I didn't know how to switch it off lol so he had to show me
Oh I do though.🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder why she wears the plaster on her nose on the lives but not when she is driving about. Hopefully it has gone so wrong she doesn't want to show it off yet :)
I think attention. She seems to love talking about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I lost count of what H ate, to put on 1 pound, you need to consume an extra 3500 over your daily allowance. Seems he would put on at least 2 pound just on that day, if not more. If he’s doing that every day he’s with her the future is grim. Looking at the older pic of SB lifting her she has lost weight, wouldn’t surprise me if she is using Ozempic as still seems to eat crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think attention. She seems to love talking about it.
It's a bit like the piss pot bucket hat bandage intit DC. And the moon boots. She'll keep onning and offing with it just for attention as long as she can milk it.

Reactions: 28
So we have to assume, Crawl is back to driver duties. He must be some mug. But, he’s holding trump cards. She hates being on her own. Princess away in Cyprus, so she’s only got the girl who looks after the kids, who I’m sure I read on here, doesn’t live in. I bet, if she’s able, she’s going to be flitting off abroad with Crawl, very soon. Until we know what the latest car crime involves, I bet she won’t be sticking around, if she doesn’t have to. Is Harvey with her for the holidays, or just weekend? Will be very expensive if she has to pay for him, J & B, Crawl, the nanny & herself, to all go away. Wonder if/when we get to find out what the police seized car for. No insurance & or no valid licence. Bet she & maybe H didn’t have seat belts on. I assume the girl standing with H is the nanny she phoned & maybe she picked them up. Shame no photos of that. Or maybe Crawl turned up too. Surprised they didn’t arrest her once nanny arrived, but she probably said H needed her as ‘main carer’. It’s all if’s & but’s & it’s so frustrating 🙀😡Also, to add, we’ve been lead to believe someone tipped off the police. If this is the case & they advised her of this, she must surely be wondering who the F it is, that knew what car she was driving? Plus how did police know where she was driving to/ from. Had they followed her from hairdressers? Hummmm the plot thickens🙀👍
Could well be that daddy Woods has had enough of her making a laughing stock, and ruining the life of his son.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.