Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Her latest skinny foods ads is the most hilariously bad advert I have EVER watched

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@TheReckoning maybe you can shed some light?! All the nose comments are making me inadvertently anxious about my own which I was feeling ok about as I figured it’d be very swollen for at least a few weeks?! 😭
At only 8 days post op you will have a great deal of swelling still and will be nowhere near seeing your final results. Quite significant edema can persist for months, less noticeable edema usually takes a year to resolve. Please don’t worry.
If I recall correctly you had a deviated septum rectified? Once the swelling settles you should really feel the benefits; so you can breathe clearer and enjoy the cosmetic changes too. You have it all to look forward to.
KFP is a different case altogether, dealing with a recently drug ravaged perforated septum is a million miles from your procedure. It is the ridiculous lip lift that makes her look truly awful anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Don’t stab me but she looked alright in the 2020 photo.
We probably didn't think so at the time, but when you compare to now, she deffo was a lot better looking before she went full frankenstein with the surgery.
I don't usually like to diss people on their appearance, but this is her own fault, she paid to look like that, ignored the warnings, just was too arrogant and vain to stop herself.
Plus the sheer arrogance of her thinking she is some stunning beauty and slagging off how others look, mean to me it is justified to give her a reality check.

• Haha
  • Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
He’s done an absolute number on her hasn’t he….an absolutely massive career-ending number 😂

View attachment 2331079
No such luck, apparently he’s got her off by saying she was driving on his trade plates for him…. 😡😡😡
I'm not buying that, no way did trade plates cover for her little trip, plus they weren't on the car.
If this is the spin she's putting on it her and Edna need to get they're stories right.
All this means to me is she hasn't been able to get insurance, no matter if she claims to be an author, a nun, or a fecking flying fairy never mind the fact she can't afford it.
Both her, her sister and family are lying scum.
Did you get that EDNA! You and your sister are lowlife scum.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@SmillieKylie in the next edition of Skanky, can we please have fingers in a pic? I miss him 🥺

Carl/Cole/Crawl/SB can you please post a few more pics with your mate. He is an honorary Krusty & far more popular than your "girlfriend".

I'm bored in a virtual queue of millions for Coldplay tickets 😴😴

Money making idea....Krusty's Skanky Tours. We can ask daddy Woods to source us a shonky cheap bus. We can offer "fans" the opportunity to see all the sights made famous by Skanky. Drive past her house, visit all the police stations she's been too, the courts, beauty parlours, hairdressers, AFPs bungalow, crash sites, restaurants, street from the Brighton bin walk. There will be many photo opportunities. A quiz sheet to mark off the businesses she's ripped off. Everyone will get their own JWHYWHY outfit to wear. There will be a game of pin the nipple on the Skank. All for the bargain price of £999.99 per person...no refunds. I LOVE it, Woo Hoo!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I absolutely love that she was caught driving this time because someone took the time to contact the Old Bill. Top work, whoever it was. Surely they’ve got to do something more than just banning her again this time? Hope they had words about driving in sliders. Not against the law, but makes her a twat when she is a terrible driver anyway.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wooooooah those photos, Wow, just Wow 😱

Well Tattlers, karma is here, whatever happens next with the car stuff, to be honest I’m not that bothered, caught in the wild, unfiltered, how bad and old does she look, a million miles away from the young OnlyFans/LoveIsland girl she believes, would like everyone else to believe she is….I’m actually shocked how bad she looks in these photos 😱 I’m the same age as her, but honestly she looks older than my Mom. WTF Skank, you look nothing like your heavily filtered image on the Tacky Tick do you, and WTF is she wearing 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😱

Karma in two photos….stuck with that Neanderthal nasty thick-headed piece of 💩 and the surgery has completely failed her, she looks a wreck…..there no return of the Pwicey….it’s over, finished, she’s f*cked, she isn’t sinking, she’s sunk.

The Truth Prevails, it really really really does…..

905D1A12-574B-4145-9353-F7D4C35E0760.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Sorry Krusties , getting back into the swing of things, just the seen the Mail , Katie price leaving the police station, Everyone is probably indignant,
Saying she should pay for all her misdeeds, how comes she gets away with it, blah blah blah , am I the only one who looks at the pics and thinks isn’t it nice that Granny has got bailed out by her Grandson?? Most kids wouldn’t leave the PlayStation, fair play

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just read post on secret celeb,said listening to podcast of cuntdriver and Kathy Burke,talking about cuntdriver said she rather die in car crash.!How many poor fuckers will she take with her.😡Just shows what a fucking selfish cunt she is.

• Angry
  • Sad

Saffy123

God shes frightening looking. Looks mid/late 50s at least. Looks like a rough pub landlord now

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Reading an article on Birmingham Mail online, SFP says KFP sent a doctors letter to DVLA stating she’s ok to drive. Just because you sent it doesn’t automatically entitle you to drive again. Trying to get my daughters first license and due to medical reasons we are still waiting nearly SIX MONTHS later for her to be certified ok. It doesn’t happen quickly.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So what's skank saying she's that off her face past out she doesn't hear her 6ft 20+ stone partially sighted child with disabilities getting out of bed rummaging around in her kitchen cupboards, fridge and bins looking for food in the middle of the night,,,I find that rather concerning seen as you tell everyone you look after H by yourself 24/7 when my sons were young a creak on the floorboards and i was awake. 🤔

• Heart