Katie Price #298 Send me to prison, I don't give a fook, it will fill a few pages in me next book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @BiffasBeemer ...you're on fire ❤🔥
She's been in a strop for last couple of days still bitter over the lack of barbie invites 🤭
She's slagged off anyone she can think of on her podcasts trying to get attention, no one cares...
We had a bit of ☕ last night and are waiting to see if it's true ...
Screenshot_20230722_102633_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230722_102437_Chrome.jpg
still no sign of cowl
Kids and animals still neglected

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
And she’s still a weapons grade c u next Tuesday with sprinkles.

most of her income streams are noted on her court papers .
This is going to be interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Putting this back in early for the next one! Hope that's OK as I am quite pleased with it (saddo!)

KP 299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching power wave

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
What was going on with the mention of the police on the tiktok? Cannot believe she let Harvey eat food from the bin. That is really dreadful.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I hate how she makes Harvey say things when he clearly doesn't want to.
---
What was going on with the mention of the police on the tiktok? Cannot believe she let Harvey eat food from the bin. That is really dreadful.
She's reporting someone impersonating Harvey.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wish harv bear would punch her in the nose! may shut her up! 👊👊👊

Also she keeps saying ` I don't LIE ` which is the usual line spouting from a LIAR`S gob 🙄

Dear god, shes screaming, screeching and trying to sing again, she's soo bleeping LOUD 😖 ... how much more can I take ... need another coffee and fag to steady my nerves 🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Again making him come on camera and say something he doesn't want to. He's not a puppet. He's drawing, leave him to it! No wonder he feels like smashing things up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Only one recap from me, Skank is soooooooo pissed-off about missing out on the Barbie Premiere….raging she be, absolutely raging….meanwhile I ain’t stopped laughing all week about it, loving it I be, absolutely loving it…..

36AED625-69A6-471D-AF40-58A06B39879F.jpeg

And reposting this 😂

3023B583-FAEE-457C-BB9B-0895A6B2518C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I am still staggered that she interrupted Harvey in whatever he was doing (foraging in the bin for food, no doubt) and dragged him on camera to TELL him that people were being mean about him/her online. Why the HELL did she think THAT was a good idea?
And then she prompted him, like some sort of performing seal, to repeat when he said the C word on Loose Women. When he finally cottoned on to what she wanted him to say, she then faked a shocked response.
And this person is still being touted on the comments section as being a great mum?
Astounding.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
New thread title by @BiffasBeemer ...you're on fire ❤🔥
She's been in a strop for last couple of days still bitter over the lack of barbie invites 🤭
She's slagged off anyone she can think of on her podcasts trying to get attention, no one cares...
We had a bit of ☕ last night and are waiting to see if it's true ...View attachment 2325192View attachment 2325193still no sign of cowl
Kids and animals still neglected
Mark Cole is well known in Worthing so if he has said he saw her I believe it happened. I've not seen it mentioned on any of the other Worthing pages I follow though.

Reactions: 27
lol a comment from someone called KD "I received the leggings why have they got a nasty smell to them" :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Re the nose and bandages; I had a septorhinoplasty 8 days ago to fix a deviated septum from DV years ago but also to do a bit of aesthetic stuff while I was there.
I had a LOT done including all the bones in my nose being broken and realigned, bone shaved down and cartilage grafted from my nose to rebuild my septum straight. I had packing up my nose until the morning after then I had a cast on to shape and protect it plus bandages under my nose for bleeding!Two days ago I had my cast off and stitches taken out. I’ve gone from having black eyes to traces of bruises under my eyes and I’m healing well apparently.
I’m not sure of her timelines but surely she’s had the cast on a while now? It’s odd… i wonder if it was purely septum work as she’s not got black eyes.

sorry for the essay, I just wanted to add my experience and some context aa my surgery and healing seems to be happening alongside KPs.

When did she get the operation allegedly done??
After this I will never have anything done again, it’s been very uncomfortable and stressful. I simply cannot understand how and why people choose to go through this repeatedly!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Someone spelt legend 'lejend' thick as pig tit.. no surprise she can rip them all off daily.

Not banged up then 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am still staggered that she interrupted Harvey in whatever he was doing (foraging in the bin for food, no doubt) and dragged him on camera to TELL him that people were being mean about him/her online. Why the HELL did she think THAT was a good idea?
And then she prompted him, like some sort of performing seal, to repeat when he said the C word on Loose Women. When he finally cottoned on to what she wanted him to say, she then faked a shocked response.
And this person is still being touted on the comments section as being a great mum?
Astounding.
She was only ever any good at being outrageous & getting her tots out so all she has left now is tying to be outrageous.
Trouble with that is she's so thick and uninteresting that to maintain any kind of unrest what she says and does will be just more extreme until finally she does or says something that will end her publically, and that's pretty darn close because the majority dislike her.

Reactions: 29
Her surrogate (🤣) keeps trying to correct her about the triple up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.