Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
If she turns up - no she definitely won’t be able to do that. She’s not a witness at her BH she’s the one in the dock answering the questions. She won’t be able to give her usual twaddle/flannel responses. They will want facts and figures and their patience will run out pretty quickly if she starts.
Absolutely. She will be sent questions in advance, so she can't say she doesn't know. If she doesn't respond, contempt of court.
She has stated publicly in an interview, that she is in control and where every penny goes to, let's see....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I think many years ago it had an intercom not sure.
When the person before her had it.
Skank had CCTV and an intercom system and security gates in 2018 when Kieran was still there you had to buzz to gain access, the night skank alleged Queenie got ran over on her drive and blamed the dominoes driver (coincidentally very much like the mystery assassin who sneaked onto her property to kill blade) the driver used the intercom because the security gates were shut and couldn't get on her land even spoke to Kieran from the front gate intercom near the dual carriageway and it says the neighbour went to the bottom of her drive to collect the pizza. So who ran over Queenie and Blade there's only one person on both instances that drove up the driveway and that was skank. 😎
chrome_screenshot_1690225308430~2.png
chrome_screenshot_1690225338755~2.png
chrome_screenshot_1690225376534.png
chrome_screenshot_1690225417712.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
I loves me a spotted in the wild picture. Top model in the making right there. Funny how they've never signed him up!
IMG_20230724_231252.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Blodwin

I also agree that she should receive a life time driving ban.

I'm all for rehabilitation. As much as I despise drink drivers I do think that after one single conviction they should be given ONE more chance.

Then there are people like skanky. People who have a complete disregard for the lives of other road users and pedestrians. Those who stick two fingers up at the law and think that the rules don't apply.

I don't wanna hear that cunt's excuses of "I thought I was legal". Fgs when you've had as many driving convictions as her you damn well make sure that every single thing is above board and legal. There is NO excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oh dear skank you have a rat at Pricey Towers and not just the ones shitting and pissing on your wedding dress. They've rang plod at the station who have done a quick vehicle check and the station in turn have got a mobile unit to wait outside the salon watching you get in the RR and drive off,mobile plods then checked again on the database and got the ok to pull you over in a quiet street . You've been shafted by one of your own and as for Sophie the source trying to deflect and excuse it you broke the law. It remains to be seen who will be thrown under the bus or what will get the blame to save your rancid arse and the gravy train. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JGirl1

I am Registered Blind.

When it happened, the categories were "Partially Sighted" or "Registered Blind".

I didn't understand all this at the time, because I had had no previous experience with Visual Impairment and it all happened very quickly. I argued with the consultant because he recommended I be Registered Blind, and my arguement was "But, I can still see SOMETHING".

He told me that It is very rare that a Blind/Registered Blind/Severely Impaired person has no useable sight whatsoever.

At the moment, the "Official" phrases are "Sight Impaired/Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Partially Sighted"), and Severely Visually Impaired/Severely Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Registered Blind/Blind").

To be honest, I don't like any of those, I just prefer to say "My eyes are buggered". :cool:

The amount of times I've had people accuse me of faking my Blindness because I'm doing something that they, a Sighted person, have decided that a Blind Person should not be able to do, is staggering.

People often assume that Blind means Complete Darkness.
It doesn't.

But, it still doesn't change the fact that Kipper is an insufferable cockwomble thundercnt of the highest order.
Thanks for posting this TokenBlinkie, my Mum is the same and I always feel the need to explain the difference, you put it so well. Welcome to Tattle x

• Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I presume he means he thinks Jett and Bunny are feral?
Junior and Princess strike me as well-brought up. No thanks to Katie, mind. Their good manners and kind and respectful demeanours are all down to Peter.
Didn’t Princess even say on that podcast they went on that there are no rules at KFPs house and that’s why J&B are naughty? She used those words. Also said that if it wasn’t for her dad her and Junior would have no manners at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

woowoono2

Chatty Member
KFP: “I never lie”.

KFP: “My wedding dress cost £45,000”.
AFP: “Her wedding dress cost £20,000”.

KFP: “P&J don’t live with Pete”.
PA: “Fucking dinlo”.

KFP: “I’m H’s sole carer”.
HFP: “Mummy you c@&t”.
Carer: “WTAF???”.

KFP: “I’m a great muvva”.
The Whole of Tattle: “READ YOUR FRICKIN WIKI!!!”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She is setting the kids up so they behave appallingly when back with their Dad & Michelle. Its her way of meting out a "punishment" on them by allowing the children to be "Juss liyk Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" so K&M truly suffer for fighting to get the kids back Home.

I had this to a far lesser degree when my kids spent just a Sunday with their "father", when they'd come back like Tasmanian Devils, rude, loud and mouthy shreiking "My Dad says I don't have to do what you say!", when it would take a couple of days to get My Children back only to have it all over again come Sunday. I don't envy K&M the task ahead of them either

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Katie Price #300 Tattlers gather round, no retreat, no surrender! Get the Skanky driving pest locked up before September.

Then one would hope the kids go back to Kieran & back to school 👍

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Honestly this has been me all night, I’m watching a film on TV with the family, but I just keep laughing about her face, what a mess and it’s brilliant….she’s so f*cked 😂

E4007683-4683-4B05-A658-75348A203065.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
She ALWAYS rubs her boobs against her sons, utterly revolting and somewhat dodgy. She's probably more of a perv than we know.
I remember when she asked junior if he thought she was a 'sort' he was totally disgusted. She wants her own sons to think she's hot. Imagine if a dad did this to his daughters?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I believe it's KFP itself commenting. Too illiterate for counting Edna. Body morphia! I'm dead 😂
It also doesnt like Tattle... 😂
As soon as Skank blocked me I couldn’t see TruthPrevails - I would put everything I have on that account being her. Thick cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

FakeLivesMatter

I felt really sorry for Harvey when I saw those pictures of them getting pulled over by the cops. You can see that without her winding him up he is still an innocent boy - he'll say or do whatever she tells him to because she is his mum and he loves her. My nephew is 19 and is autistic and is the most gentle soul i have ever met - he could not survive alone in the world and Harvey is the same. It makes me sad that he has noone to look out for him and protect him. I've never thought he was cute, but he deserves dignity and peace and to live his life happily. She is a super cunt, an absolute shitshow of a mother, and a fucking horrible damaged human being.
It makes me both sad and angry. I have a 5 year old who is autistic and has various learning disabilities. At times life is really, really difficult but we continue to try to teach him skills and how to be. She has had the opportunities for the best care and help for Harvey. Instead she has used and abused him for money. It will never end as when he dies she will do it more so.
It honestly turns my stomach when I hear people say she is a great mum

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48