Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a horrible feeling that there will be another allegation against KH by Jett 😭🤢
If there is, I'm sure the police will be interested in Jett's new £100 game too. Congrats skanky....better off to keep off the ❄ if you can't keep your trap shut

• Haha
Reactions: 35
playing devils advocate, do we think this could be staged as a mental health breakdown to deflect from blades death, Kieran’s video, the cole “split” and the upcoming BH? It would save face for her as when the kids go back to Kieron she could that her breakdown was the reason. It could be a bid to get the public sympathy and delay the BH again. I don’t actually know why to believe myself but just an idea?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I doubt the BH will be delayed this time as she’s not needed to be there.
Only way it will be I guess is if they might need more info or something?

people saying Princess seems to be spending more time with her mother anyone think it is only since the split with Carl and Katies i do not want to be here post that Princess knows her mother as access to drink/drugs and is worried about what she might do(that would explain why Princes is there late at night because she is worried another car crash might happen)because before that it seemed like Princess had limited her contact and what her mother posted about her in the last few months

• Sad
Reactions: 24
End of Video, saying she’s nuts and didn’t care what people thought about her (kept saying this) complaining about her feet, again, like the fact I now believe SB has gone, I also think she does have some problem there, never believed her before, just the way she kept randomly drunkenly throwing it in, sounded to me like someone who was actually in some pain, she was off to get the RSPCA certificate, we never saw her again 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
@DC16 where are you? Make all of this make sense? 😩

So, any guesses on how long she's been up this morning making a lovely breakfast for the kids & getting Bunny ready for school?

I don't do Itsasham but am beyond sick at what I was reading/seeing as it unfolded on here.
I only hope that someone or multiple people that watched it last night called the police.
I don't give a flying duck about her or her end game but those kids do not need to be in a house where that drunken crack wh0re is the only "responsible adult". Maybe the NSPCC would be interested 🤔

How the duck can social services watch that & STILL not remove the kids?????? That situation is wayyyyyyyy beyond a section 47 🥴

She clearly cannot be left alone. I actually think P was there to babysit her mother as nobody else was available 😞 jeyda, ****** mate, Slymi, unnamed young nanny, "friends" (if she has any) all take it in turns to be there. She should be sectioned & the frigging key thrown away permanently 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 47
The live was a real WTF moment, skank walking around sounding not with it,house a mess, tit in the sink,P asking her not to go in her room and record and of course she ignored that and went in (albeit P wasn’t shown) I felt mortified for P due to her mams behaviour, skank then winding the dogs up despite the time of night it was for disturbing the bairns, I hope someone done a welfare check, the kids need removing and if KH is still under investigation and can’t currently have them then for the love of god remove them and get them safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Last visit to 'Otel Pwiowy it was doing all its stickmen pictures with her wearing a crown and listing all it's Twiggers, it mentioned the possibility of ADHD. I guess she saw it mentioned in Take a Break and decided it fitted her criteria, rather like H's Prader Willi Syndrome that slotted nicely into her plans for him
Details are on Wiki 5 when it was doing it's colouring book ferrapy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
playing devils advocate, do we think this could be staged as a mental health breakdown to deflect from blades death, Kieran’s video, the cole “split” and the upcoming BH? It would save face for her as when the kids go back to Kieron she could that her breakdown was the reason. It could be a bid to get the public sympathy and delay the BH again. I don’t actually know why to believe myself but just an idea?
No. look at how she acts when men reject her going back decades. She gets off her tits and into a state, she did it with Leandro ( hiding in the African Bush and having to be carried back unconscious), Slapgate ( was allegedly put in bed and tried to throw herself downstairs), I think when she broke her trotters on holiday she probably had done the same. Carl probably felt he had to support her after that and literally had to carry her round. With Boyson she was trying to climb through his windows.

I think she is an out-of-control addict, she may well want sympathy but people who stuff themselves with a cocktail of prescription drugs, booze and other drugs on a school night and act like that are not in control. She went to a cinema yesterday where they do cocktails, she's been out all those other nights previously, we know she's an addict.

The Bankruptcy is going ahead, the evidence will be presented without her. She is out of control medication wise but of course she has little excuse for bullying and isolating Jett and perverting the course of justice by getting him to lie. That's a calculated campaign against Kieran which is a conscious decision she has been carrying out for years now.

As some of us thought, Jett has been kept off school because he is the one who's been leaned on to give false evidence against his own dad. Imagine the guilt that boy will feel? No wonder she wants to keep him from teachers and friends and other adults who would ask him
how he is or what's going on at home!

I tend to think the '£100 game bribe' is a reference to the last allegation made against Kieran or the first. This whole shite fest live video was her attempt at addressing Kieran's video and the allegations in it. Kieran has made it pretty clear the allegations are false. She is trying to back herself up by saying 'look my son did talk to police' so it must be real......she is so off her tits and manic she doesn't realise admitting bribery
shows the allegations up to be bullshit.
I don't think she will go to police with another allegation, this was desperate stuff because she knows she's been shown up to a liar by Kieran's video!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
End of Video, saying she’s nuts and didn’t care what people thought about her (kept saying this) complaining about her feet, again, like the fact I now believe SB has gone, I also think she does have some problem there, never believed her before, just the way she kept randomly drunkenly throwing it in, sounded to me like someone who was actually in some pain, she was off to get the RSPCA certificate, we never saw her again 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2255310
I don't understand Itsasham but if anyone else has access to her account can they stop a live? Could SFP have been contacted & cut it off somehow?

I'm nuts but I've been through tit 🤣😜 no love, you've been through drama that you've created deliberately to keep yourself in the news.
Please, someone, anyone, remove the kids & the animals & leave her to get on with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Catching up on this and previous thread. So, Kipper was live last night. Firstly interjecting on P's planned live stream, and then randomly her own.

Clearly, she was off her tiny bonce with alcohol / drugs (prescribed or otherwise) and it appears she's made some very foolish admissions and behaved in an incredibly irresponsible way whilst (supposedly) in charge of Jett; quite possibly Bunny, who perhaps has learned to remove herself from the chaos.

Do we think, in the cold light of day, that as her booze soaked brain starts to recall her actions, there will be some major announcement / photo drop in an attempt to negate the events of last night? Or does she really not give a shite?

Reactions: 24
I don't understand Itsasham but if anyone else has access to her account can they stop a live? Could SFP have been contacted & cut it off somehow?

I'm nuts but I've been through tit 🤣😜 no love, you've been through drama that you've created deliberately to keep yourself in the news.
Please, someone, anyone, remove the kids & the animals & leave her to get on with it!
You will be able to share control with people, for example people you make videos with for business. Jayda does 'lives' with her to flog
JYY shite.

Reactions: 15
Catching up on this and previous thread. So, Kipper was live last night. Firstly interjecting on P's planned live stream, and then randomly her own.

Clearly, she was off her tiny bonce with alcohol / drugs (prescribed or otherwise) and it appears she's made some very foolish admissions and behaved in an incredibly irresponsible way whilst (supposedly) in charge of Jett; quite possibly Bunny, who perhaps has learned to remove herself from the chaos.

Do we think, in the cold light of day, that as her booze soaked brain starts to recall her actions, there will be some major announcement / photo drop in an attempt to negate the events of last night? Or does she really not give a shite?
I get the impression no-one is helping / managing her at the moment. I think it would take quite a bit to convince her she needs real help, as she
probably just wants to plough on and get smashed each night.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.