Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is clever taking his star off the wall. As if it has just now occurred to her it’s been up there. Didn’t break it in half-just lobbed it on the floor. It can easily go back up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whats with the turning on each other? Who knows what info on here is true or not? If you don't like it why not scroll on by? Krusties don't turn your anger on each other, turn it towards the nasty, bitter, vile slagbag bleep Skank

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Do you think Princess wanted to do a live so people could see the mess Skank was in and what she has to put up with?
I said in that make-up video, it looked like P and the boyfriend were taking the piss out of her. I don't think she's OK with her being as she is but I also think it's way out of her depth to try and be responsible. KP needs sectioning.....or proper care.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you think Princess wanted to do a live so people could see the mess Skank was in and what she has to put up with?
No, I don’t think Princess would deliberately expose her mum. Although I am struggling as to why she would do live around her mum, when skank is in that condition. Maybe she doesn’t notice how bad her mum is anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did anyone hear the bit about ‘anal’?

KP was talking to P think it might of been something to do with her looks or the bit where she was talking about how clever P was.. and she said ‘your just anal’

P pulled a face and said ‘anal?’ Then laughed.

She was so off her face tonight defo been on the ❄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I said in that make-up video, it looked like P and the boyfriend were taking the piss out of her. I don't think she's OK with her being as she is but I also think it's way out of her depth to try and be responsible. KP needs sectioning.....or proper care.
She needs checking in to a facility now. She has been off the rails before but seems in a spiral this time. The kids shouldn’t be witnessing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was really unsettled watching those LIVES, she was so wasted, the stuff regarding J was really upsetting, he’s been alienated and poisoned, she said he’s home schooled but only twice a week, appears she’s not sending him back, adding he’s brave because of what he’s told the police. She’d just bought him £100 worth of some online game stuff. No sign of B. She was still claiming Blade was murdered, investigation going on, added nothing else. Kept complaining her feet hurt. P confirmed they do indeed have a show planned. Constantly denied she was drunk, said it was her ADHD meds. Woke up 4 small dogs who went crazy. The house was a tip, the sink full of chips, the washing machine had the biggest pile of clothing to be washed on top of it. Said H had broken some of the lights in the hall. Went looking for a RSPCA certificate that said her house was fine and so were all the animals, feed dropped out or she passed out before we saw it. Ripped SB’s star name off the wall, throwing it on the floor. Kept saying she was ‘Nuts’ and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. She sounded to me like a drug addict that’s not long for this world.

That’s all I can remember, P kept trying to calm her down and stopped her saying certain things, P seems a very sensible girl dealing with a Skank who was totally trashed. I had no idea before this how she was considered a fit and proper person to look after those two young children, I’m in total disbelief now. That was tough viewing, and nothing is being done to stop her, and I sadly doubt tonight will change anything, it never does. All in all that was really depressing, she‘s in a terrible state, I can’t see how much longer she can continue like this without something really serious happening either to herself or to those around her 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I wonder if Bunny still has a water fall in her mermaid themed bedroom. Going by the pot on the kitchen floor, I'd say the place is still leaking

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wondering why jett wasn't in bed. It was about midnight wasn't it and he has school tomorrow. Hes a little kid. She would rather get off her face than Hve to parent. Hope she gets reported, I really do..those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Whats with the turning on each other? Who knows what info on here is true or not? If you don't like it why not scroll on by? Krusties don't turn your anger on each other, turn it towards the nasty, bitter, vile slagbag bleep Skank
Agreed .... bit disappointing reading those comments .... I have no issue with @Brah Day Izit? always quite pleasant to be honest ... interesting posts ... nowhere near the covert ` fest of bins ` nonsense 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wondering why jett wasn't in bed. It was about midnight wasn't it and he has school tomorrow. Hes a little kid. She would rather get off her face than Hve to parent. Hope she gets reported, I really do..those poor kids.
Jett doesn’t go to school anymore. And hasn’t in months. So he can be up all night with these fools. It’s tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
J no longer goes to school, she said he stopped going 8 months ago for in her words “very good reasons”, she nearly went further but stopped herself. She stated he was now home- schooled, but only twice a week. He appeared to have little or no routine, was incredibly lively for that time of night, but it appears it’s been decided this is what’s best for him, The child has been badly failed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was really unsettled watching those LIVES, she was so wasted, the stuff regarding J was really upsetting, he’s been alienated and poisoned, she said he’s home schooled but only twice a week, appears she’s not sending him back, adding he’s brave because of what he’s told the police. She’d just bought him £100 worth of some online game stuff. No sign of B. She was still claiming Blade was murdered, investigation going on, added nothing else. Kept complaining her feet hurt. P confirmed they do indeed have a show planned. Constantly denied she was drunk, said it was her ADHD meds. Woke up 4 small dogs who went crazy. The house was a tip, the sink full of chips, the washing machine had the biggest pile of clothing to be washed on top of it. Said H had broken some of the lights in the hall. Went looking for a RSPCA certificate that said her house was fine and so were all the animals, feed dropped out or she passed out before we saw it. Ripped SB’s star name off the wall, throwing it on the floor. Kept saying she was ‘Nuts’ and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. She sounded to me like a drug addict that’s not long for this world.

That’s all I can remember, P kept trying to calm her down and stopped her saying certain things, P seems a very sensible girl dealing with a Skank who was totally trashed. I had no idea before this how she was considered a fit and proper person to look after those two young children, I’m in total disbelief now. That was tough viewing, and nothing is being done to stop her, and I sadly doubt tonight will change anything, it never does. All in all that was really depressing, she‘s in a terrible state, I can’t see how much longer she can continue like this without something really serious happening either to herself or to those around her 😔
She blamed her adhd meds for her drunk behaviour then admitted she hasn't even been started on them yet as some bullshit about having an ecg as has a hole in her heart so needs to check that out first. I wish she had a hole in her head. She also kept harping on about her driving licence that she was going to show it to prove she had it back but went completely off track again. I have been a nurse for 26 years and know an alcoholic druggie when I see one and tonight she has confirmed more than ever that she is and just how unstable she is. Expect a statement from her enablers in the morning saying she has been checked in to rehab voluntarily, more likely she has been sectioned. I cannot see Carl going anywhere near her now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Funny how when she was she saying ‘go on Jett tell everyone why you was brave’ he said he doesn’t know.

She’s filled that poor boys head with tit.
Absolutely. I'm sure they'll able to tell he's being forced into saying things that aren't true. Mother of the year. Way to go. Hope you're all proud of yourselves Price family. You're all culpable for that poor boys mental health now and into the future.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know they do an ecg before prescribing adhd meds, as my friend has meds and has regular check ups. Of course that doesn’t mean she’s getting them, just that she’s read up on what they do.

I know another friend was on antidepressants and if she drank as well she’d do crazy stuff and then not remember any of it the next day. Was quite scary how drunk she got after only a few drinks.

no idea about illegal drugs as I don’t hang around with anyone who does them, but the brief clip I heard reminded me of an alcoholic I know.

so bloody sad for those kids. They all should have been tucked up in bed asleep. I hope the small ones are back where they belong soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
i really hope someone made a call for a check on them kids. It's not Prinnys job to police the situation and be on hand to help with the kids because her mother chooses to go on a drug/drink bender

is she really going to be fit to get bunny to school because if she is driving she wont clear a drug or drink roadside test,maybe she pays for a taxi to pick Bunny up

maybe the police will get a tip of if she drives bunny to school
---
she always blames everything on something else she is a half wit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually am so sorry for P in all this, I bet she is having to try and calm the Loony down and try and stop J & B getting upset with it all? I am also concerned as to whether the Skank is emotionally blackmailing P to babysit her? All the clingy tit in the video of "I have Nothing" makes me suspicious.

Perhaps though as mentioned above this is the norm for them and they don't know any different with her?

I am now more convinced the SB split is real. She has gone back to dressing like a Ho and loosing her tit more than ever. Perhaps he did actually reign her in a bit?

Was the outfit in the P video the same she was wearing when dancing with H? smelly cow?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Does anyone seriously think Princess and her boyfriend could stop her driving off somewhere in this state....I don't.
Hopefully not
---
Because Brah is posting as if she/ he is in "the know" and he or she is not
She or he has also stated she or he is "Barrister in Kent"...also not true
Too many inconsistencies too many times..and nothing Judge Brah QC ever comes to fruition

It's all too dark....too scary...I did some digging....oh duck off!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.