Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully not
---

Because Brah is posting as if she/ he is in "the know" and he or she is not
She or he has also stated she or he is "Barrister in Kent"...also not true
Too many inconsistencies too many times..and nothing Judge Brah QC ever comes to fruition

It's all too dark....too scary...I did some digging....oh duck off!!!
As I said scroll on by, there is no way of proving who anyone is on this thread, you could be skank or her enablers for all I know, or I could be. Take it all with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 21
Just seen kieron's insta from this morning, showing old photos of the kids and them being innocent. Poor bloke 😞
Going to add to the gfm

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I saw a comment on her live from jyy telling her to go to bed because of an early start in the morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Back to Ireland maybe or is it Turkey for some serjerry?
Thailand again?
Who bleeping cares skanky!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not lost her passport then, she must be so hungover, no one at 45 doesn‘t suffer horribly after what she knocked back yesterday. Wherever she’s going she’s so off the rails we are gonna see so messy 💩 F*ck knows what’s incoming next 🤦🏽‍♀️
Possibly another I love the Coke video

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One if the many problems with Skank is that none of her kids will be able challenge her. Princess will not tell her to stop because if she does, she is likely to be berated for it ('noone tells me what to do', 'stop being so boring', 'I'm such a cool mum', 'the others think I'm great'). That is, unless she wants sympathy and control ('I have a hole in my heart'). My mum told me twice that she had cancer to stop me going out with friends. She also intimated that I was abused by my dad, that my sister was a lesbian, anything to make us feel small and useless. You stay quiet to keep things as normal as they can be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s just posted that she’s off to the airport
Bloody hell! Imagine the state of the tit shack after last night? And off somewhere leaving that fettid, rotten mess to come home to? Mr Mavvers always moans at me cleaning the house top to bottom before we go anywhere so l know we return to a clean home. And, if we were broken into whilst away, at least the burglars wouldn't be disgusted by the mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't believe for 1 second she is off to the airport unless a pap photographs her, more deflection. Wonder if this was Jeyda driving to skank last night to stop the live?
Screenshot_20230621-085417_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
No. look at how she acts when men reject her going back decades. She gets off her tits and into a state, she did it with Leandro ( hiding in the African Bush and having to be carried back unconscious), Slapgate ( was allegedly put in bed and tried to throw herself downstairs), I think when she broke her trotters on holiday she probably had done the same. Carl probably felt he had to support her after that and literally had to carry her round. With Boyson she was trying to climb through his windows.

I think she is an out-of-control addict, she may well want sympathy but people who stuff themselves with a cocktail of prescription drugs, booze and other drugs on a school night and act like that are not in control. She went to a cinema yesterday where they do cocktails, she's been out all those other nights previously, we know she's an addict.

The Bankruptcy is going ahead, the evidence will be presented without her. She is out of control medication wise but of course she has little excuse for bullying and isolating Jett and perverting the course of justice by getting him to lie. That's a calculated campaign against Kieran which is a conscious decision she has been carrying out for years now.

As some of us thought, Jett has been kept off school because he is the one who's been leaned on to give false evidence against his own dad. Imagine the guilt that boy will feel? No wonder she wants to keep him from teachers and friends and other adults who would ask him
how he is or what's going on at home!

I tend to think the '£100 game bribe' is a reference to the last allegation made against Kieran or the first. This whole shite fest live video was her attempt at addressing Kieran's video and the allegations in it. Kieran has made it pretty clear the allegations are false. She is trying to back herself up by saying 'look my son did talk to police' so it must be real......she is so off her tits and manic she doesn't realise admitting bribery
shows the allegations up to be bullshit.
I don't think she will go to police with another allegation, this was desperate stuff because she knows she's been shown up to a liar by Kieran's video!
I’ve always massively respected your opinions and am inclined to agree. Guess as a solicitor (property so not a real one as many joke) you are taught to look at all options. Thanks beautiful x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.