Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really unsettled watching those LIVES, she was so wasted, the stuff regarding J was really upsetting, he’s been alienated and poisoned, she said he’s home schooled but only twice a week, appears she’s not sending him back, adding he’s brave because of what he’s told the police. She’d just bought him £100 worth of some online game stuff. No sign of B. She was still claiming Blade was murdered, investigation going on, added nothing else. Kept complaining her feet hurt. P confirmed they do indeed have a show planned. Constantly denied she was drunk, said it was her ADHD meds. Woke up 4 small dogs who went crazy. The house was a tip, the sink full of chips, the washing machine had the biggest pile of clothing to be washed on top of it. Said H had broken some of the lights in the hall. Went looking for a RSPCA certificate that said her house was fine and so were all the animals, feed dropped out or she passed out before we saw it. Ripped SB’s star name off the wall, throwing it on the floor. Kept saying she was ‘Nuts’ and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. She sounded to me like a drug addict that’s not long for this world.

That’s all I can remember, P kept trying to calm her down and stopped her saying certain things, P seems a very sensible girl dealing with a Skank who was totally trashed. I had no idea before this how she was considered a fit and proper person to look after those two young children, I’m in total disbelief now. That was tough viewing, and nothing is being done to stop her, and I sadly doubt tonight will change anything, it never does. All in all that was really depressing, she‘s in a terrible state, I can’t see how much longer she can continue like this without something really serious happening either to herself or to those around her 😔
perhaps shes right,perhaps blade was murdered on purpose....by her. SB was off and maybe she threatened to do herself in, if he didnt stay and when that didnt work, maybe she said she would do blade and when that didnt work,she did blade, because SB is a dog lover ?????
---
ITS NOW IN THE MIRROR ,says its live but dont mention her drunk BUT ist reader comment does say it ( i think its a tattler) ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else feel like we are watching a bad horror film? I can almost hear the orchestra building to a crescendo. This is getting scary to watch, Skanky is going downhill faster than ever. I’m beginning to think the split might be real. She’s trying to do the “Look what you’ll be missing” with her nights out and revealing clothes, especially when you factor in she has lived in hoodies and joggers for the past few years. Yikes Scoob 🙈.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Missed all the lives but Christ, the one that she’s left up on her and Princess singing is awful. Bless Princess humouring her, it must be tough.
What I notice from it, is seeing a healthy/coherent person (yes I know P is young), but it makes it stand out even more what a train wreck she is.
It’s beyond acceptable to allow her to be responsible for anyone, child or animal. duck me she can’t even look after the house or herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
We know she's been brainwashing the children (Jett in particular) against their father. She's now basically admitted that she bribed/rewarded Jett for speaking to the police. If it's true that Jett did speak to them, I guess someone from SS would have sat in on the interview with him. Also, I'm sure the police have people trained specifically for interviewing children and would know when a child has been coerced into making allegations and telling lies.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Hoping that Sink Boy spills the behind the scenes beans, if and when he does bleeping Price will implode.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We know she's been brainwashing the children (Jett in particular) against their father. She's now basically admitted that she bribed/rewarded Jett for speaking to the police. If it's true that Jett did speak to them, I guess someone from SS would have sat in on the interview with him. Also, I'm sure the police have people trained specifically for interviewing children and would know when a child has been coerced into making allegations and telling lies.
Having worked in family mediation, we usually can tell fairly easily when kids have been coerced, especially when it's a parent like Ms.Price who's intellect does not proceed ones arrogance.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
If that was the average Mum smashed out of their face on live SS would be straight on the case of them , wonder what will happen with her !

Reactions: 32
Still feeling grubby after watching the live, like peering in someone's window and seeing something you wish you hadn't seen. The Price clan need to stage an intervention and fast, this is someone in serious decline now. No wonder B hides away in her room making videos if this is a regular occurrence , poor kids 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Well I missed it all last night didn't I? It sounds horrific. Let's hope the right people see it and something is actually done now.

Reactions: 21
As entertaining as all this drama can be, its actually so so sad. My heart actually aches for those poor children. They need to be with their father. This is just so upsetting. Unless you've grown up with drunk or drug addicted parents, you wouldn't understand how scary it is for children. Watching your parent act bizarrely is one of the worst things and you never forget it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It's ever so strange.. my daughters ADHD meds doesn't make her sound like she's drank a brewery dry 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Disturbing to hear she's been telling P to get her boobs and lips done, how embarrassing would that have been for P? Her own mother saying that infront of her BF, more or less insinuating that she's not good enough as she is, she still a child FFS 🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She couldn't even remember Juniors name, that's how out of it she was
---
Jett doesn’t go to school anymore. And hasn’t in months. So he can be up all night with these fools. It’s tragic.
Skank kept making a point of saying - 'there's a reason for him not going to school or seeing his dad, isn't that right jett, but I'm not saying what'

Kierans video has worried her.. Good.

She also kept saying how she's been through so much crap and she doesn't care that everyone slags her off..

Yeah, sure sounds that way skank

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I've a horrible feeling that there will be another allegation against KH by Jett 😭🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Well that got interesting, I didn't see it just read the comments. It makes me feel sick what's going on in that house. P shouldn't be trying to keep
a lid on that, something tragic is going to happen.

As Anna predicted earlier today, she will go full on because Kieran exposed her lies. She also goes ballistic when men leave her, think of slapgate but it is now only kids with her, no Carl to fight with! The antidepressants mixed with alcohol and her licence bak? Hugely concerning.

And her admitting bribing a 9 year old to make police statements. well thanks for confirming you conspired to pevert the course of justice Kipp, you might have finally earned yourself a prison spell!

Isn't it ironic that after claiming for months there were videos of abuse in Kieran's home she broadcasts one live oh herself doing it in her house. I knew she would not keep a lid on herself for 6 months. That house must be hell!

I would be hugely concerned if I was Pete or Kieran and be having police round there.....again! I don't think I can sleep now!
Can't believe waking up to all this...lol...I hope Kèiron and Peter get access to the full video and this ends her disgusting abuse of èveryone forever .

Reactions: 29
Just bringing this across - "Who thinks shes off to the priory soon, because her triggers like a machine gun tonight and dr alans breathing exersises dont seem to be working.........................."
The only thing skank has been breathing is this stuff❄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've a horrible feeling that there will be another allegation against KH by Jett 😭🤢
I think the same. Wait for a red top article on his arrest soon. How ridiculous and what a waste of police time.

You just know that when these kids grow up they are going to realise what their "mum" (and I use that term very loosely) has done to them and the state of their mental health. Its awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Still feeling grubby after watching the live, like peering in someone's window and seeing something you wish you hadn't seen. The Price clan need to stage an intervention and fast, this is someone in serious decline now. No wonder B hides away in her room making videos if this is a regular occurrence , poor kids 😢
I feel the same. I couldn’t go to sleep for ages thinking about it all. I hope Peter gets Princess out of there - she didn’t seem too fazed by it all and probably has no idea her live allowed us all to see it unfold right in front of us.
I heard Skank say let’s share what we are up to, something to do with a month of filming, something for PLT? Unless I was hearing things but Princess didn’t seem too keen to go into any detail.
As for the police and Jett thing - this gives us proof she’s bribing him with ££- who spends £100 on Roblox - that kid should be outside having fun and with his dad instead of being cooped up on his iPad all day 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.